Chapter 3

My Spoil Princess (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany POV

Amber come to find me during recess time but she been chased away by jess, I really don’t understand why jess so dislike her while she is quite nice and handsome and charming. I been fancy about amber ever since I get know her and she is quite dork and cute and she treat all girl well. She is really a good boyfriend material but too bad she a girl, but I don’t mind go lesbian for her. I really can’t wait to be close with her; unintentionally I look over to her and smile uncontrolled until I see amber look at me and smile. MY GOD! Her eyes, her smile, her face, her everything is driven me crazy, I feel my heart flutter and I give her my best eyes smile ever.

I regain my conscious and I signal amber with my phone to tell her that we better talk over the phone then in personally to avoided ask by Jess, she give me a good sign as agree to my suggestions. All of the sudden amber’s friend, Taeyeon also pick up her phone and signal me to messages and call her; I awkwardly nod my head and smile to her before I focus on my book and scratch my temple before I comb my hair behind my right ear. I found that Teayeon always look at me and daze with open wide, but actually she is quite cute and dork like a big kid. I smile one last time before I really focus on my lecturer.

Amber POV

I was drawing some llama at my book until Taeyeon nudge me, “Am, she is looking at me, she is looking at me; I swear to god.” said Taeyeon while bite her lower lip and hit me non-stop on my arm. “Ouch, slow down Tae. My god!” I look over to tiffany and grinned to her. She seem to lose herself before she pick her phone and signal me as if she wants me messages her what we could not talk over during recess time. I signal her ok and smile to her. “Am, please smack my head! Please tell me that I haven’t dead, why am I seeing one beautiful, gorgeous, y angel in our class?” Teayeon look in my eyes and look over to Tiffany and signal her to call and messages her and waves her hand to her; I really hope that Tiffany won’t find her some sort of ert or psychopath.

No One POV

“Seem like you two have something going on huh, amber and taeyeon? Do you want to stay after school to do anything?” asked by their lecturer because taeyeon pull he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter