Appeal

Appeal

Author's note: sup. Ya friend here likes to not update ongoing stories but will spend her time writing pointless and somehow short fanfics. Anyways I am sorry and I will try to think up something for those story. Peace. Bruh its been three million years since I have ever wanted to write bout BANGTAN MOTHERERS. (This one right here is um short. very short.)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Jungkook's Pov:

    I really hated school; especially physical education classes. I like, no, love to dance a lot, but gym class is a totally different thing from my passion. It gets you so tired, and there wasn't even a point in sweating like this. But what can I do? There's no way to escape from the gym instructor anyways, and I gotta pass this class.

    But really, running on the field under the hot sun is really torturous and annoying. I am practically sweating a river, and even a short break doesn't really help.

    "Jungkookie~" I heard a voice called out to me.

    Ugh, it's him again. I turned towards where he was, and he gave me a wink. It kinda annoys me frankly. Not because I think that it was gross or gay of him to do that, but I guess it was just because he kept bugging me that I really want to stretch his face to the extreme. I shot him a glare in which he returned a pout.

    I ignored him and continued with my lessons. I grunted in frustration as I had to bear with his crap and his attempts at trying to win my attention during the dance lesson after school. This particular male named Park Jimin, who was 2 years older and I were in the same dance club after school, and thus the reason why we would practically be seeing each other almost every single day.

    Having the same periods for gym doesn't really help me avoid him. I don't dislike him or anything, but it's just that it has become a habit I guess.

    "Guys! Get up now and go for another 5 rounds! I am recording the minutes you had taken for this time round! Now hurry up and get your started!" The gym instructor harshly exclaimed to the class. I grunted once again in frustration as I got up from where I was resting at.

    'I wish these boring days would take a turn for the better soon.' I thought to myself.

---------------

    It is after school now, which means it's time for dance lessons: tiring but satisfying, learning how to move my body along with the flow of the music is better than sleeping at home. I had a light lunch (unhealthy but they taste great) consisting of cup noodles and a cup of bubble tea, then proceeded to the restroom to change to some loose t-shirts and sweatpants, just some usual routines where I get to relax before the tough training begin. I will usually go for a hoodie, but I wouldn't want to risk getting a heat under this summer heat.

    I entered the dance classroom, and started my stretching routine. As minutes pass by, more and more members strolled in the dance room, be it guys or girls, mostly amateurs though. After about ten minutes, the dance instructor strolled in. He made us do lots of drills and let us learn a few dance.

    I was standing at the front 2nd row, and a little to the left, while the older male stood at the first row, a little to the right. Even though I couldn't see him completely, I can still catch glances of him. He may not be the best dancer around, but he had that charisma that attract people's eyes. The two of us were always fighting for the title of the top dancer. Our skills are about the same,though I am superior.

    After an hour of training or so, the instructor gave us a 20 minutes break time. I can finally catch my breath. I walked towards the bathroom not too far away from the dance room, to do my business and to freshen myself up a little.

   After that, I walked to the vending machine corner about 5 classrooms away from the dance room. I pushed a few coins into the machine, then punched the button for a orange juice I craved for at the moment. I knelt down to take the drink and stood up, savouring the drink with my tastebuds, slowly and happily. Just when I was about to finish my drink, a hand tapped my shoulder unexpectedly.

    I jerked a little and then turned to look at who it was. It was kinda shocking but expected (oh the irony), it was my senior, Park Jimin.

    "What do you want, Jimin-ssi?" I asked as I slowly get more and more impatient. After a short few moments of silence, he smirked and placed his face to beside my left ear, his right hand on my left shoulder for support at the same time. "Let's after dance practice."

    My eyes widened by his sudden words, I was silenced by his ridiculous words. "Hey, didn't you hear what I said just now?" He asked, that smirk of his still on his face, "I said let's after practice."

    He is always joking around, this childish yet mature senior of mine. I finished the last gulp of drink in the can, then threw it into the rubbish bin about a few feet away from me. I walked into an empty classroom, then signalled him to come to me.

    'Let's mess around with him for a little while.' I thought to myself.

    "Heh, how rare of you. Are you accepting me now or what?" He said, his body almost pressing against mine, and his arms beside my head, trapping me in the little space he created.

    I looked slightly to the right and said, "I will consider it if you will do it rough."

    'As if he will still want me after that. lol.' I thought to myself once again.

    Just then, he leaned in closer to me as he started to grind against me. I was incredibly surprised. He continued to grind me as his head lied on top of my right shoulder. He looked up at me, face all flushed and eyes half-shut.

    He gave me his signature smirk as he continued to grind, "I will."

    He continued to grind against me once again. "I will do it rough." He said, face even more flush and his voice raspy and low.

    This is the first time, a voice have ever appealed to me.

««««««««««««««««

(Authors note: Hahahhahah I don't have enough power to write penetration. Sorry.)