One

The Greatest Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's an ordinary day. Birds flying in horizon, people bustling out for their individual chores, vehicle scatters on the road. Everything looks normal. Except for a particular girl name Yoo Rae Il. She's been cursing the daylight out of her because apparently, she was late, super-duper late.

", , !" that's what she's been saying since she wake up at 8:30 o'clock. Her class will start in 15 minutes, and not to mention that her university that she studies is a 15 minutes from her house. She is sure that she will get really late when she arrives at her class.

Her day just got worse when she sees her usual bus starts to move away from the bus stop. She stares in horror, dropping her lunchbox in process and stand root on the ground. It takes a while to realize that she will never get to the university if she waits fod another bus. With a huff, she takes her lunchbox, not caring the content that are spilling on the ground and walk back to her house.

When she's busy unlocking her gate, her phone vibrate in her pocket. It takes a while for her to pick up the call, with her right hand still busy unlocking and also her lunchbox inside her armpit and her left hand shuffling in her jeans pocket.

"Hello?" she answers a little out of breath and step inside the yard.

"Where the hell are you?" come the question. She rolls her eyes and mutter, "home."

"What?" the girly voice splutter. There's a rustle sound from the other line and then a deep voice echo in her ear.

"You wake up late, right?" the deep voice said. Rae Il dumps her bag on the living room and heads towards the kitchen.

"Thanks for stating the obvious, Chanyeol." she says after chugging down the water. The orther line snicker and there's a rustle sound again. She waits for a while until the voice that she always adores sounds.

"Are you okay?" Byun Baekhyun, her borfriend, asks with concern. She grips the kitchen counter, feeling her legs starting to tremble because of the non-stop walking since she wakes up.

"Yeah, I'll be." She mumble, her cheeks growing pink all of a sudden.

"You better come here fast, you ungrateful woman!" the same girly voice that call her name Hyeri, her other friend beside Chanyeol. She sighs harshly and walks to the yard to lock the gate and and door just in case salesman comes. The last thing she wants to do is to deal with them with her her sour mood.

"I can't," she says, locking the gate and then the door as fast as possible. "The bus comes in an hour." she continue, smiling triumphantly when she succesfully locking the gate and door and slide the curtain. She dusts her hands on her jeans and heard a groan from the other line.

"You can't leave me with these idiots!"  she grumble and Rae Il hears a "hey!" from the two boys. She chuckle softly and shake her head.

"I'm sorry, Hye. Next time, I won't be late anymore, I promise you." she assures her and just mutter something incoherent.

"You better keep your promise, young lady." that's all the last things she hear before Hyeri start muttering "Mr. Lee, Mr. Lee!" and cut the line. Rae Il stare at the phone and then around  the living room. With a sigh, she lies down on the couch, using her arm as a pillow and closes her eyes. Not soon after, she starts to fall into a deep slumber.

---

"Where am I?" Rae Il ask herself. She is sure that she at her house, on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter