When Donghyun has too much exposed

Aftermath

*while going back into the van*
“Youngmin-ah, wait for me…” I called him out only to watch him grabbed Minwoo’s hand and run away from me like I was such a debt-collector.
“Let him hyung, he’s been weird after the shoot and it’s not about his dance move mistake I think..”
“Is he??”
“Yeah…”
His twin, knows him better for sure.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
*while in the van*
It was so unusual to have him didn’t sit beside me.
“Sit here, beside me~” I showed my epic aegyo.
“No hyung, don’t ever think of borrowing my shoulder to lean on ever again…”
And just like that, he pulled Jungmin to sit beside him.
Okay, cuddly Minwoo beside me is alright as long as Kwangmin’s here too.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
*while on the way to dorm”
“Ah… so hungry…” Yawned Hyunseong.
“Indeed, Youngmin-ah, what do you wanna eat??” I asked Youngmin excitedly.
“Yah hyung, ask Hyunseongi hyung, don’t ask me, I’m not the one who’s hungry!!” He barked then glared at me.
“Aw, what kind of attitude is that~”
What have I done wrong to him, but yeah he’s right, Hyunseong is the hungry one.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
*while in the dorm*
“Kids, go take a bath already and then just go to sleep!!” I waited for everyone to finish bathing by sitting on the couch, closing my weary eyes.
What is it?? Warm, I don’t think I’ve moved to my room already.
I opened my eyes to find Youngmin covering my body with blanket.
“O!!” He was surprised and tried to walk away before I held his hand and pulled him to sit on my lap.
“Yah, wanna run away again? Am I that annoying to you?” I gripped him tightly.
“Yes, you are so annoying hyung, why did you think you need to expose… *silent*
Oh, excuse me, I need to catch some sleep.“ He tried to release his body.
“Expose what??” I asked, getting more curious.
“Nothing, just let me go!”
“No! Youngmin-ah~” I showed him my pout, felt that it’s cute when it really isn’t.
“Don’t act cute!! It’s just that, why did you think you really need to expose your body in that teaser MV, nuna cody DID give you a huge belt right??”
“Why should I wear it, I didn’t even win a boxing match, the belt is too huge Youngmin-ah…”
“Nah, you just wanted to show off…” He was getting more annoyed.
“I still wore my blazer, not that much exposed… beside, my body is not really hot, is it??”
“Ah right, you don’t even have abs, ahahahahaaa” His face lightened up, he laughed mercilessly.
“What is it, you look so happy about thing like this… but am I forgiven now??” (back sound = Youngmin’s laugh)
“Think of it, you’re forgiven hyung, aaahhhh~ what a waste of time to get annoyed over your abs-less exposed body, that was no cool…” *still laughing*
“Yah stop it, you don’t want me to burn you alive in front of everyone tonight, right??” I threatened him, but if he really didn’t mean to stop laughing anytime soon, then it wouldn’t be just a threat anymore.
“Ahahahahaha alright honey, gonna go to bed now, do whatever you want to me after you take a bath, don’t stay awake any longer…”
He got off my lap and dashed to our shared bed room, ah kid this day.
“Wait, did he say WHATEVER YOU WANT? Okay, need to take a bath quickly!!!”