001

3L's ( Long Lost Love )

"Korea!I'm home!" She said loudly in her apartment. She looked at her graduation photo and her certification. She looked at the eiffel tower infront of her apartment."I'll miss you Paris." She said. This is her last year in Paris American Academy. Now, she were packing her things to go back to Korea for good. While she packing, an email came. She opened the email. "Congratualtions! You've been hired as SM Ent fashion designer" She read the words one by one. "Yahoo!!" She shouted. She continue packing her things. While she was packing, she found one interesting thing. She smiled when she recalled her memories with her bestfriend aka first love.

"Kyung~Sorry!" They young Kim Young apologize to the young D.O. "You said that you will not leave me but why are you breaking your promises?" He said. "But I don't know that I will be move to Busan" She said. "Still, you can't leave me." He said. She smiled. She hold his shoulders. "Kyung~I will not forget you" She said while smiling. "Me too" He said while he only hold the tears from coming down. "Here take this. In case, you will forget me" Kim Young said while gave him a bracelet. A handmade bracelet. He also gave her a thing. It's a ring. It's a ring from a wood. "Don't forget me" He said. She nodded. "I'm sorry Kyung.Goodbye" She said and walk away to her car. But her steps suddenly stopped when, "Kim Young!" He called. She turned around only to meet with his lips on her lips. She was shocked. "Wait for me" He said then ran away. She smiled while touching her lips. Then, she get in the car. 

She laughed when she recalled the memories. She look at the handmade ring. "I'll never forget you,Kyung" She said to herself. She felt funny because they are bestfriend eventhough she didn't even know his full name. She only his name is Kyung. "Aigoo..I'm so stupid. I didn't know his name." She giggled. "I wonder how was he there?" She asked to herself. Suddenly an email came, she smiled when she red the email.She opened the skype. "Yah!Park Chanyeol!" She said. "Is that how you greet your bestfriend?" Chanyeol . She laughed. "When will you come back?" He asked. "Tomorrow" She said. "What are you going to do here?" He asked. "Emm,I already got a job" She said. "Jjinja?That fast!Where?" He asked. She smiled. "A fashion designer at your company" She said. "Jjinja?!" He asked. She nodded her head. "We can meet often" He said. "Of course!" She said. "Chan~I have to go. I want to pack my things" She said. "Okay.Call me when you arrived there.Bye" He said. "Ok,Bye." She said then they turned off the skype. Then, she continued her packing. 

"D.O!!" Chanyeol called him. "What Chanyeol?" He said sarcastically. "My bestfriend is coming back tomorrow~" He said happily. "Bestfriend?Since when did you have bestfriend?" D.O asked. "I have a bestfriend while I was studying at Busan" He said. "Bestfriend?Busan?" D.O said to himself. He sighed when he recalled the memories. "I miss you" He said quietly. "What?" Chanyeol asked. He shook his head. "Okay" Chanyeol said then went away. He look at the bracelet that had been hang up on his wallet. "When will you come back?" He said. He sighed. "Guys!We got a new designer from Paris tomorrow.She is really pretty!!" Kai said. "Where did you got her photo?" Chanyeol asked. "Manager hyung gave me.He said that she will be our designer" Kai said. "What is her name?" Baekhyun suddenly popped. "He said Kim Young" Kai said. As he heard Kai said that name, he ran to them and look at the photo. "No.It's not her. There are many Kim Young in this world Kyungsoo" He thought and left them and went to his desk. 

"Guys!Your designer had arrived." Manager hyung said. As he said, Kim Young came in. As she came in, Chanyeol quickly hugged her. "Kim Young!Long time no see" He said. She smiled. But the others just stared at them weirdly. "Hyung?" Sehun called him. "Oh,This is my bestfriend from Busan" Chanyeol said with a huge smile. "Kim Young.Let me introduce my members" He said. She nodded her head. "This is Sehun,Kai,Tao,Lay,Suho hyung,Kris Hyung,Luhan hyung,Xiumin hyung,Baekhyun,Chen and lastly D.O" He said. They all bowed lownly to her. "Nice to meet you~" Kai said. "Nice to meet you too" She said while smiling. "Yeah,It's not my Kim Young. She would be a doctor not a fashion designer. That's her dream" He thought to himself. He looked at her. "Nice to meet you" D.O said while bowed lightly. "Nice to meet you too" She replied. She look at his eyes. "His eyes seem familiar" She thought to herself.

"Kim Young.Welcome back" Chanyeol said. "Thanks Chan" She said while smiling. "Let's go grab something to eat" Chanyeol said. "But It's already midnight" She said while unpacking her things. "Ya!Its the last time you will go out with me because later I'll be super busy" Chanyeol said. She still hesitate about it. "But people will recognize you" She gave an excuse. "It's already midnight.No one will recognize me" Chanyeol said. She sighed. "Araseo" She said. "Yeah" Chanyeol shouted happily. She just chuckled watching her bestfriend acting. Then they went to eat. After the eating, Chanyeol sent her and went back to his dorm. She opened her window and look at the night sky full of stars. She sighed. "Where are you Kyung?I already arrived Korea" She said to herself. At the same time, D.O also looked at the sky. "I miss you" She said. "I miss you" He said. They sighed at the same time.




 

Yoohoo~~ This is the co-author Bbfairline. You know, The author did not online so I will conquer this story. Hahahahaha. I don't know I can complete this story or not so don't give any hope in this story. Mian~