Final

Umbrella

Heyyyy!!!! Here's the chappie!!!! ^^

Hmmm...this is my first time writing something that's not fluffy XD

sorry if it's crappy

well, pardon for any mistakes!

hope you like it! byeee!

*bows*

-Paige-

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

FINAL:

 

(Henry's P.O.V.)

 

 

"Elle, I'm so sorry."

 

"Sorry?! Now you tell me you're sorry? How could you?! After all these years? 3 years that we're together?! She's my bestfriend! Bestfriend!"

 

     I saw tears leaking out her eyes. My fists automatically curled having the urge to beat this bastard but I held myself back because if I did, everything will be out. I shifted my spot as I hid behind this old tree, No matter how much I wanted to beat the daylights out of him, I just can't- I can't afford to lose her.

 

"Elle, listen- I do love you-" Pfft. Love my . If you love her you wouldn't do this to her.

 

"Oh so you love me now?" I heard her let out a bitter laugh that made my heart crumble. "I don't know what to feel anymore. You could've just told me to break it off but no-you cheated and betrayed me with my own bestfriend-for three ing years!" she cackled as more hot tears spilled from her eyes then she clapped like he won an Oscar award. "Good job! I bet you two are laughing so hard because I'm so naive and stupid. Well, you got it right I am! Go on, continue enjoying the show now that poor Ellie realized that she's ing stupid. You did a very good job making me look like a fool for three years."

 

     No Ellie, you're not . They are the ones who's stupid for doing this to you.

 

"You know what was the most stupid thing I've ever did, huh?" she spat out bitterly. "Is that I trusted you- I trusted both of you!"

 

     He made a move to reach out to her but she cowered back.

 

"NO! Don't you go near me!" she seethed." Aren't you enjoying this? Now that Ellie's out of you picture, go enjoy yourselves. That's what you two always wanted right? To get me out of your picture. Well, there you go. Mission accomplished."

 

     He bowed his head and look at the ground not meeting her cold, hard gaze.

 

"I'm really sorry Elle, it's just -I'm really sorry." he walked away briskly and left. She sank on the cobbled ground hugging her knees, crying out her pain.

 

     Ellie, why can't you look at me?

 

     That question never left my mind for the past years. It kept on repeating like a broken vinyl record. I shook it off knowing that question is delusional. It really pained me to see her like this as much as it pained me knowing that she'll never see me in another way. I just can't help myself falling harder for her as time pass by. You can call me stupid and everything-but it wouldn't change how I feel about her. I'm not dumb and she's not blind... It's just the way things are suppose to be. Whatever we have, it's meant to be that way.

 

     Drip.

 

     I felt a droplet fell on my forehead then look up. The once bright, sunny sky instantly turned dark gray. Thunders began to rumble and faint lightning illuminated the sky. Soon, the rain fell. I immediately grab umbrella and ran to her.

 

"Ellie." she look up at me and I pull her up. I grabbed my handkerchief and wiped it on her rain and tear strained face.

 

"Riri." tears pool like crystals in her silvery blue eyes. Seeing her this way makes my heart shatter into finer pieces. "What did I ever do wrong? Am i that stupid?"

 

"Shhh...don't cry Ellie." I pushed the lank strip of her hair aside. "You did nothing wrong. You're not stupid or anything. IT's them that has a problem. Thy don't deserve somebody like you. It their loss, not yours." A small smile played on her lips.

 

"Thank you, Riri." she said and I forced out a grin. "Thank you for being my umbrella."

 

"I'll always be your umbrella when somebody leaves you under the rain." I told her trying to conceal all these feelings swirling inside me. Being her umbrella, it meant a lot to me and I'll never stop being one. "I promise you that, Ellie."