fin;

Meow?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 because author notes are so important. Yahooo~! I'm back and ready to attack. (readers: what the actual author-nim u made us wait for 3 months 凸ಠ益ಠ)凸 ) also the fluff(??????no) starts after the second horizontal line. #forgivetheauthor ANYWAYSS after a century, here is fem!yoondong/heecheon (ノ_.)ノ k (because author-nim is good at dark things in the beginnings KK BAI) 

Fin;

 A very cute pair of eyes were focused on Heecheon. The girl in front of him was the cutest - by far - girl he had ever seen. Slightly tanned skin, pink plump lips, caramel to peanut shade of shoulder-length hair, eyes that were shaped like almonds and a height that was taller than most girls. Overall, she looked like candy that was waiting to be eaten. Heecheon's heartbeat quickend at the very sight of her. How could I be this nervous to someone I don't even know?,  he thought.

   Techonology advanced without stop during the past few years. Holograms from a phone, small gadgets that could contain a thousand mega-computers and one-touch shopping. The entire world adored these years of research and hardwork. But, the most famous breakthough was in Science. A group of scientists had made a drink for the owners of pets to become human. It was made around two years ago, so seeing a dog transform into a human nowadays wasn't all that rare. The drink was called Desseme, and the female animals who had drunk it were called Cordelias and males were called Delaney.

   Of course, every good thing that happens comes with a bad side. Just a year ago, some humans bought millions of the said drink and let some animals drink them. Once the animal morphed into a human, the people immediately abused them. The beautiful and lovely Cordelias were being shipped out from their home country and being sent to chaotic countries as a peace treaty. They were slaves. While some of the millions of Delaneys were having the same treatment as the Cordelias, the others were being cut open and their organs sold to the black market.

    A certain group of peacemakers took in the broken and outcasted Cordelias and Delaneys and brought them in a shelter. Because animals that had drunk the drink were permanently humans. No way of turning back into an animal. It was a home for them. 

    And the certain place Kim Heecheon was in now is a home. A home for the unneeded and unwanted. The very girl that was in front of Heecheon had experience those wicked things. The body frame that tall yet very skinny had endured the countless scars. The pair of eyes that had witnessed all those vile and brutal scenes. The hands and feet that had walked into the most dangerous of places. 

All of that within her.

     The brunette's face was a mix of happiness and something else. Curiosity? Sadness? Disgust? All of a sudden, the lanky arms of the Cordelia were around Heecheon. He didn't know what to do, the girl's body was cold like a stone. There was a wet and cold sensation that Heecheon had felt at his chest; she was crying. Another pair of arms came to forcibly yank the girl's arms from him, and she tumbled onto the ground. Heecheon looked at the person who had done the act. The so-called caretaker of the place had yanked the girl a bit too strong, the caretaker's eyes were seething with such ferocity. 

    "Lena," their caretaker cooed with oozing kindness and sweetness, but her eyes were saying the exact opposite. "You know full-well that you are not allowed to touch an outsider without permission from me." 

    "I'm sorry, Mother." The girl that had physical contact with Heecheon was called Lena spat spitefully. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter