Birthday Orders!

Birthday orders

As soon as Kikwang woke up he knew what day is was. How could he forget?

19/12/14- Junhyung’s birthday.

His fellow band members had been extremely busy with promotions, interviews and filming dramas so Junhyung already told them he didn’t need anything for his birthday when he asked; but he didn’t say he didn’t want anything. Kikwang managed to pick up on that the previous day and pestered the older until he couldn’t stand it anymore and told him he wanted a slave, as a joke of course. Kikwang, being the lovely boy he was, agreed relentlessly to Junghyun’s wishes which lead him to where he was now- on his way to Junhyung’s room wth breakfast.

Kikwang knocked on Junhyung’s door and after hearing no response, entered the room. Junhyung was still fast asleep so he set the breakfast on a nearby table then walked over to the older to wake him. A few soft words and nudges later and Kikwang was about to give up, feeling discouraged. Half-way through getting up from Junhyung’s bed he was pulled back down so that he was now laying down next to his hyung, being hugged tightly. Kikwang wiggled about trying to escape his grip regardless of how comfortable it was but Junhyung only hugged him tighter.

“Stop moving. Lay with me.” He mumbled. “ That’s a birthday order.” Kikwang could help but blush a bit at his command but he had to obey nonetheless. So they cuddle for a long time until Junhyung finally gets too hungry to stay in bed.

B2ST’s first schedule was at Music Bank to promote their 12:30 single. They took the car, obviously, and after everyone got in, there was one more seat left for Kikwang to sit in.

“Kwanggie~” Junhyung sing-songed while leaning back in his seat with his eyes closed, grabbing the younger’s attention.
“What?” He blinked curiously. Junhyung sighed and patted his lap with both hands.
“Sit here.” After a moment of silence and no reaction, Junhyung opens one eye and raised an eyebrow. “It’s a birthday order.” Kikwang once again followed his hyung’s order and sat on his lap with Junhyung’s arms s around his waist and his chin resting on his shoulder for the rest of the journey, internally scolding himself for the blush that spread on his cheeks.

Once it was time for them to perform, it seemed Junhyung improvised on some fan service. After their performance he grabbed Kikwang’s hand and pecked his cheek earning loud cheers from the fans. It was oddly out of character for him to display such skinship but Kikwang let it pass as simply fan service.

Junhyung didn’t let go of his hand until their next schedule.

Before going home, B2ST made a stop at a BBQ grill restaurant to celebrate Junhyung’s birthday. The said birthday boy had been oddly affectionate, holding Kikwang’s hand and hugging him at any opportunity given. Yet the younger couldn’t complain; afterall, it was Junhyung’s birthday. It wasn’t like he didn’t enjoy it either. The only reason that it even remotely bothered him was that it gave him false hope that all of Junhyung’s meaningless actions might actually mean something more.

It wasn’t much of of a secret anymore as all of his bandmembers were already well-aware of his crush which had developed from their trainee days. It seemed only Junhyung was unaware of his feelings. Or did he know (because Kikwang was just painfully obvious about it all) and he was just playing around with him? Kikwang frowned at the thought.

Junhyung interrupted his inner panic by pulling him to sit next to him. He pressed his index finger between Kiwangs eyebrows to smoothen the crease that formed due to his frown, earning his a pout from the younger. Junhyung stuffed a lettuce wrap into his mouth, erasing the pout which was too adorable for Junhyung's liking. Most of the meat was already cooked.
“Feed me. Birthday orders!” he added in sneakily before Kikwang could object. He ended up doing just that and even cleaning him mouth with a tissue, the older’s lips teasing him to no end.

They all got home at 2am after an exhausting day and hit the sack early, some before even showering. Two, however, remained- Junhyung and Kikwang. Junhyung was still very much awake after saving all that energy from having Kikwang do everything for him whereas Kikwang was exhausted but the elder refused to let him go to sleep. He'd use any excuse to keep Kikwang on his feet, ranging from wanting a glass of water to having him fetch his phone. Kikwang was beginning to get frustrated, he wanted to go to sleep. He had a full schedule tomorrow.

Kikwang re-entered the room with a glass of water in one hand and a spare blanket in the other. Junhyung lifted the duvet covers and patted the empty spot next to him. Kikwang sighed and made his way to the birthday boy until a realisation dawned on him. He looked at the alarm clock which clearly read 2:48am. A grin etched onto his face and he had an urge to pour the glass of water over Junhyung since it wasn't his birthday anymore. He handed Junhyung the glass and jumped onto the bed, snuggling up in the covers and facing his back towards the elder. He felt accomplished.

Junhyung clearly didn't like their position, evident in the pout he displayed, and made his objection. 
"Why aren't you facing me?" Kikwang ignored his hyung, who frowned in response. "Turn around. Birthday orders." Kikwang smirks and continues to ignore his hyungs commands, "It's not your birthday anymore." He replies in a smug manner.
"What?"
"It's past midnight. I don't have to follow your orders anymore." Junhyung let out an exaggerated sigh and Kikwang almost felt bad. Almost.
"Then... can you please turn around for me? I want to see your face." He sayd softly. Kikwang is surprised at his tone and turns around almost immediately. Since his back was previously facing the elder, he didn't realise just how close Junhyung had snuggled up to him. So now that he'd turned around, their faces were a mere inch apart and the proximity caused Kikwang's eyes to widen. He was about to shuffle further away from him but Junhyung embraces him and pulled him back even closer so that the younger's face rested on his chest.

"I'm sorry..." He mutters.
"..F-for what?" Kikwang stuttered, flushed from their position.
"Taking advantage of you because it was my birthday. I just wanted to be selfish for a day, you know? Keep you to myself." Junhyung chuckled softly. Then he stopped, as if he was contemplating something. He sighed. "You know... you know that I love you, right?" Kikwang tense up. Was he messing around with him? He must be! But he sounded so sincere. Kikwang gathers up any courage he can find and looks up at Junghyung, the look in his eyes undeniably one of pure adoration.
"W-wh...I.. how..?" Junhyung just smiles and caresses his cheek. His eyes flicker to Kikwangs lips.
"Can I kiss you?"
"Is that a birthday order? Becau-"
"It's not. I'm asking permission." Kikwang is too shocked to trust words and nods discreetly instead. It seems to be enough for Junhyung because the next thing Kikwang feels is the softest lips on his. His eyes flicker shut and all rational thinking goes out the window. He doesn't question anything anymore. No, he can leave that for later. All that matters right now is the fact that Junghyun is kissing him. He fully understands the metaphor 'Butterflies in your stomach' as Junhyung deepens the kiss. It's still so gentle and caring but sensual at the same time. It makes him feel special, like he's as precious to Juhhyung as the older is to him. 

Junhyung pulls away for some air first, and Kikwang already misses the warmth and tingly sensation of the elder's lips on his own. He opens his eyes and Junhyung is staring at him intently, many thoughts going through his mind, none of them important enough to voice outloud. He settles for a simple but meaningful, "I love you too." that sums up all of his thoughts in one phrase and his lips are once again claimed.

Kikwang falls asleep wrapped in Junhyung's arms as he thinks about the day's events contently.

'Only 364 days to go.'


 

A/N: Heyy... So um haha funny story... I actually forgot to upload the fanfic on time and... yeh... Then I realised I had about one more paragraph to end and a month later I finished it... (so many elipses...)

Well I hope you enjoyed it anyways :) Comment and upvote and all that lovely stuff. Any suggestIons are welcome btw! Any shippings you want to see? I'm thinking of a maleocx??? onewhot but I'm not sure. Like I said, suggestions are welcome :))

Some giffies for you~

tumblr_m1botchDzm1qkmbwuo2_250.gif
Backhug \(^0^)/

tumblr_lsyq6nzD8A1qdugryo1_r1_500.gif

Tralalaalala

tumblr_llwqv9YbSh1qbxig6o1_500.gif

Loll E.T

tumblr_makw3wXaCG1rvpfjao1_500.gif

Caressingggg

3128314348_1_6_yjlRbBRN.gif

maaawwwwwww >.<