one

fallen Santa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's your lovely update! <3

Dedicated for my first 10subscribers: Jaqueline ; mennie86 ; Hyukhae_is_real ; QuoVadis ; byeolhae ; marjorine ; cj0415 ; Candi94 ; MyeolchiHyuk ; bluerose_24 ♥ you guys are amazing!!! ;AAA; extra gratitudes toward cj0415 & mennie86 for upvoting! Truly loves you guys!!!! 

“Ya! I said, stop running!”

I yelled while chasing my nephew as fast as I could. He was just 2-almost 3-years old kid, so I know it is a thrilling thing once you are able to run, so yeah, he just run all he likes like that. Henry, is his name, runs around the neighborhood; scares the out of the animal there, pulls all mistletoes being hung on the front doors, and steps on the neighbors’ garden (though it’s covered by snow, but hey! He was walking on someone’s property! And that is a crime). I grab his tiny arm, before he’s able to destroy Mr. Park’s lovely fence, then drag him back to my aunt’s house. Grammatically

Now every blames will go to me, ugh, you little , I will make sure there’s no Christmas presents for you, I mentally cursed.

Suddenly Henry stopped walking and exclaimed, “Hyung! I cee comeone thele~”

Rolled my eyes to where he pointed at, I answer him halfheartedly, “No one was there, Henry. It’s freaking cold, why would someone be there in that dark-untouched-cold alley? I know everyone prefer to be in their own home, warmed by their fireplace, and—“

I caught a glimpse of red-roundish-thing, at the same place Henry pointed to, that made me stop my nags halfway. My curious side kicked and without me knowing, my legs already drag me to the said alley. A sound of someone groaning (or to be exact) in pain, freezes me for a second. With Henry’s gloved fist curled inside my pain, I bravely ask whoever is there.

“A-Are you alright?”

Not the right question at the moment but, whatever, this person is hurt somewhere, I thought.

Another groan can be heard before a low sulky voice replies my question, “ off, kid.”

And…. That’s, definitely not the right answer I want to hear right now.

“Ya! You, whoever you are, I-“ I stopped halfway, thinking whether my words are too rude or not, though compared to his words I think mine is nothing, “-I know you’re in pain somewhere, and I can help you if you like but-“

Before I’m able to finish my words, a car passed our junction and its light illuminated this alley, manage to make me figured out the face of the person I chatted with. It’s a guy, obviously from his deep voice, however, he’s wearing a freaking Santa costume along with his big belly and the white bread, and there are a lot of gifts scattered around him.

I stood there frozen, didn’t know what to do. I mean, it’s not your everyday thing to find a Santa lying helplessly in a dark alley without his cheery personality. But real Santa or fake Santa is still a Santa, the one who Henry adores most. He fist finds its way to escape from my grip and run to this Santa-guy-alike.

“Santa-Hyung! Santa-Hyu-oh wait, chould Henli call you glandpa? Glandpa ale you hele to give me a plecent??”

“Ya! Who are you calling me a grandpa? Do I look like a grandpa to you? And I’m not marrying your grandma, and stop shaking my leg for crying out loud! It hurts! Aish!”

I pull Henry backward, gives him some space between the Santa and him so this Santa won’t be able to hurt my nephew. After making sure Henry will not get hurt, I crouched down in front of this Santa, making myself as Henry’s height, “You’re wearing a Santa costume, so act like one! Santa’s image can be ruined, thanks to you.”

He just keeps silent and I take that as my cue to continue, “Why are you here anyway? And what are those? Are those the gifts you supposedly deliver for your costumer, before you hurt your leg and ended up in this alley? I never know, there’s such a job as similar as Santa’s.”

“I’m Santa, not literally but yeah, I’m Santa’s employee, so maybe you can say I’m Santa as well.”

“Uhm, okay. I get it, and I’m your fairy God mother. Now stand up, I’ll-“

“No, I am Santa.”

……..what?

I slap his shoulder awkwardly, “Okay nice joke, you fooled me.”

“Don’t you get it? There’s no joke in here, I’m not joking. I supposedly send these presents before midnight but my deer crashed with something up there, and don’t ask me what it was because I’m not so sure myself, made me fall from my own carriage then landed on this hard pavement and sprained my ankle in the process. And you what the most? I grabbed my bag in thought that maybe I was able to hold myself with it, but instead of saving my , I brought it together with me! Now it scattered everywhere just because the fairies didn’t tie the knot tight enough, and I can’t ing stand up now although there are a lot of s I still have to deliver! And I don’t know why I’m telling you all of these s when I know you won’t believe me and leave me alone to be nominated as the laziest Santa of the year from the North Pole.”

I hide Henry behind my back because, wow, this Santa’s outburst scared the out of him and me too to be honest. The said Santa now is calming down with trying to regain his breath, a puff of white cloud ghosting over his moist-thin-kissable lips (whoops. I’m not going to kiss him! I’m just stating the truth! I don’t even know if Santa can be gay or not, or can they fall in love in general) and his whole body is shaking although he has this big-comfy coat on. I glance at my watch once I heard the bell has chirmed, indicating that it almost midnight that means I have to take Henry home by now.

“You need to go home, don’t you?”

His voices are not a whisper but it brings goosebumps on my nape. I let my stares lingered on him a little longer, for the first time I can hear the desperateness in his words. Giving him a small smile, I rose up back to my feet then turned my head to face Henry whom still hiding behind my back all of this time.

“Henry-ah, be a good boy and help Hyung collect all of these gifts and put it nicely in the bag over there. Can you do that?”

Henry obediently nods his head and does as I say. I heard this Santa screaming things like Don’t you dare to touch that, it’s not y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter