(♚ — cheatsheet ;)

♚ — dalea ; fnc entertainment new girl group // apply open
header

This contains a lot of information.Refer this chapter when you're working on the app.

the cheatsheet

author's corner

face claims — Face Claims should be idol.There are two plotlines that provide face claim suggestion so please take a second look on that.Choose idol who looks natural and fresh.Also provide a gallery/tumblr blog/page that have tons of HQ picture of the idols.

age range — It's stated in the plotline chapters.But for the sake of you guys I'll state it here.The age range 1993 - 1997.Each plotline has it's own age.SO make sure you guys refer back to the plotline chapter.

ethnicity vs nationality — Many people is stuck here.So lemme give a bit of explaination.Ethnicity is the identification of a person with a particular racial,cultural,or religious group (ex : Korean Japanese). Meanwhile nationality simply means which country that holds your citizenship (ex : If you're born in Korea but live in US your nationality should be Korean.But if you're born in America but live in Korea that means your nationality is American) If you're stuck on this section feel free to as question by commenting down.

languages spoken — Don't go crazy.The maximum of languages spoken is 5 and fluent/advanced is 2.No excessive languages such like French,Spanish,and Portuguese unless there are a logic explaination (ex : Your character's born in Paris so she knows French) that's what I call logic explaination.

height & weight — Please make sure your character have a healthy BMI.You can calculate your character's BMI here.Make sure you have a good reason if you choose your character to be skinny (45kg) when she have the height of 170cm. (ex : anorexic,fast metabolism,etc.)

personality — Extremely no mary sues.No matter how you see your idols as perfect they have flaws too.Make sure you have balanced traits.Quality vs Quantity.I prefer both but I prefer Quality more.If you just merely list 16 traits without expanding it then that's a waste.If you have trouble on finding traits check it out here.There's a ton of personality traits.

background — Sob stories are okay.But no extremely sob stories.Not everyone can have their parents die on an airplane crash right?And "She ran away from house when she's six.She's adopted by a pair of couple who always abuse her" is a no no.Also not everyone ride unicorns to their school right?So please make your character's background belivable and logical.Insert how well did she do at school,did she have friends at school yada yada etc.

Family & friends — Being related to idols are fine.But don't have Doojoon and Bomi as your siblings just because they have the same surnames.If you choose to have idol sibling please make it logical and match your background with their's.We don't want to be respectful towards the idols' family by saying your character's siblings with APink's Chorong and you said your parents always abuse the two of you.That's a big no.Let me tell you that Jessica & Krystal is Korean and not Korean American.Same goes to those k-pop idols who're the same as them (Jessica & Krystal).Having idol friends are also fine but don't go crazy.If you're Kai's sister doesn't mean you have to be best friends with the EXO members. 

talent twins — Don't go crazy with talent twins.I know everyone wants to be perfect in every section (Dancing,Rapping & Singing) but please choose your talent twins based on your position in the group.If you're a Main Vocalist and have Ryu Hwayoung as your rapping twin with the excuse "Eventhough she's just a Main Vocalist she's great in rapping" then it's a no.Don't put Jiyeon as your dancing twin when you're only a Main Rapper without any specific position in dancing.Change it to weaker ones instead or don't put one.If you have problems on choosing your talent twins based on your position then take a look on the idols profile at here or here then choose the idol that matches your position as your talent twins.There are two plotlines that have talent twin suggestion so take a look on that.

the ticket — This is a ticket of having your app not to be rejected if you have this.Yes it's the password.The ticket is a couple name of you and your love interest with your name linked to a gif of your love interest and your love interest name linked to a song that suits you and your love interest's love story.

bonus points — Bonus points if you follow the suggestion given in the plotline chapter.Have fun applying and good luck~! BGM : Beast's Good Luck