Chapter 4

One Year Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBxuNrfutc

 

Monday came and as usual, the three of you were enjoying the personal little break at the rooftop.

“I don’t know guys. It just happened. The next morning, we’re getting along just fine.” You tried to explain how you and Kai got back together again. L.Joe shrugged. “Well, heals everything.” You smacked his head. “We did not do anything.” Niel smirked. “Not yet. I still find love is overrated. How can a person’s feelings does not change even after one year? It does not make any sense.”

You made a face. “Just a reminder, you’re a freaking playboy.” L.Joe nodded. ”Yeah and love is not about when you see the person but when your heart skips a beat when you remember them.” He let out a longing sigh.

“You should confess to Luna.” You spoke. “I want to but-wait. You guys know it?” Flustered, he stammered. “It’s so ing obvious.” Niel and you chuckled.

“But how?” He questioned. Patting his head, you gave him a mysterious smile. “We just know, baby boo.”

The next period was P.E and you couldn’t skip it because your class and Kai’s class were joined together. He threatened to tell your father about your behavior in school if he finds out that you skip classes again. Sighing, you entered the gym.

“Baby, here.” Kai excitedly waved at you. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “God, I miss it when he was emotionless.”

“Hey, guys. Miss me?” You playfully winked at them. Kai took your hand and intertwined with his. He eyed you and his friends joking around with each other. Just like old times. He smiled lovingly.

“Oh, Hyemi-ah. This is Hana. Kim Hana, our new friend.” Kyungsoo introduced the pretty girl. “Hi. I’m Hyemi.” You gave you her a friendly smile. Hana shyly returned the smile.

Everybody except you and Sehun were playing volleyballs. The two of you sat on the bench. Awkwardly, you cleared your throat and stared at him. Ah, why Sehun is still giving me the cold shoulder? “Are you still mad at me?” You poked his side. He ignored you. “Sehun-ah, don’t be mad.” You gave him a puppy-eyed.  Sehun crossed his arm. Aish, this girl..really. “Sehunnie, look at me please.”  You kept poking his side.

Annoyed, Sehun turned his head at you. “Finally! I’m sorry, Oh Sehun.” You sincerely said. His heart softened. Silly girl. “I don’t mad at you. Kai is my best friend and I hate seeing him so broken.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter