Only For Me To See

Only For Me To See

 


———————

They’re not the only hurt ones. Zhoumi and I, we’re in the same group as Hangeng. Of course we would be hurt about 哥哥(brother/hyung) as well. Ever since I debuted then, I’ve been hated. Maybe this was the wrong path. Maybe I should go back to Canada. 



In fact, he faced rejection or alienation from a few Super Junior members as well. 

“Aish! Be careful!” Ryeowook screamed at him when Henry almost knocked into him. 

I don’t belong here. I should go back. To pursue my dream here where I have more anti-s than fans, it’s ridiculous, aimless, all in vain. 

“A penny for your thoughts.” A voice sounded from behind him not long before a hand landed on his shoulder. 

“Hmm…?” Henry hastily turned towards the wall, wiping the tears he didn’t realize he cried. 

“Henry.” The voice sounded commanding rather than kind now.

It’s Donghae 哥哥.

The hand was lifted from Henry’s shoulder and in a split second was on Henry’s chin, pointing it upwards so Donghae could have a clear view of Henry’s face. “You’re crying.”

Henry could not make out Donghae’s face through his blurred vision. Though he tried to hide his face, Donghae only gently pushed his hands away. He was cornered – escape would be no easy feat in the position he was in. 

“Let me go!” Henry snapped irritably.

The look in his eyes, so familiar…

That’s when he started to cry again.

“Shhh.” The figure wrapped his arms around Henry.

For a few moments, time was suspended in the air, Henry was embraced warmly on the steps in front of the dorm, his pride all shattered.

It’s warm. Just like…

Henry buried his face into Donghae’s warm chest and broke into more violent convulsions as he cried with the yearning for his family and the yearning for acceptance.

It’s hard.

As Donghae looks at Henry with a hazy gaze, he bent low to whisper, “I know it’s hard. This face however, is only for me to see. Never show anyone else this crying face. “ 

———————

I never thought I would have Henry in any of my fics, but I thought better.
As in, I’m not an anti of Henry, it’s just that I can’t seem to find any appropriate partner.
Oh and btw, Ryeowook blew his top because he had been carrying his homemade strawberry icing birthday cake to Sungmin. :D Yes RyeoMin.


One more thing:
This. Is my first officially completed fic.


15th October 2011: I am finally posting this on Livejournal. (And Asian Fanfiction)

This is a oneshot so please do not ask for me to continue this.

Constructive comments appreciated.