「plotlines」

radiance ; cube entertainment new girl group ( apply now )

plotlines

HEADER LEFT

main dancer, rapper

 

She was born in the year of 1994. She is famous for her powerful dance. She is part of a famous dance academy in Korea. Since the academy posted a video of her dancing, many companies want her. Before her debut, she covers many kpop group dance moves.

suggested talent twin: Hyoyeon from snsd, Victoria from f(x).
(available)

lead dancer, vocalist

 

She was born on the year 1996-1997. She is the youngest in Radiance. Having a pretty face, she was an ulzzang. She was featured in the variety show "ulzzang shidae". Since then, she was known by many youngsters. 

suggested face claim: someone who is a visual in the group.
(available)

main vocalist

 

She was born on the year 1994-1995. Radiance's Main Vocalist came first in Superstar K3 in 2011 with her strong voice. Since then, she signed under Cube Entertainement and began her training life.

suggested talent twin: ailee, taeyeon from snsd.
(available)

lead vocalist, rapper

 

She was born in the year of 1993. She was a child actress which was known by many. She acted in various famous drama as the younger self of the main actress. However her dream is to become an idol.

suggested talent twin: namjoo from apink, juniel.
(taken)

main rapper

 

She was born on the year 1992-1993. She is the eldest in the group. She was in third place in Kpop Star 1 in 2011. She lost to LeeHi and Park Jimin because she isn't major in singing. 

suggested talent twin: hwayoung, euaerin from nine muses.
(available)

lead rapper, dancer

 

She was born in the year of 1995-1996. She was a kid model for various clothing line. When she was a trainee, she still receives modeling jobs. She still accepts it since it's her favourite. 

suggested face claim: hyeri from girls day, youngji from kara.
(available)