Taetae Talks Back

Jelly Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Unnie,wake up now. We have school."

 

"Ugh~ okay." I got up from bed.

 

I hate schooldays. I took a bath,wore my uniform,then my eyeglasses. I dont need it to be honest.

 

Because nerds are ignored in other schools. And I dont want to be close to anyone besides Yoona,Yuri and Sooyoung. I dont want other people to be in danger just because of me.

 

The four of us decided to take a bus to school.

 

I'm a senior student together with Yuri and Sooyoung while Yoona is a junior. We're quite young to hurt people,right? But we need to do it than risk our own safety.

 

But here in school,they think I'm weak but they respect me except one. Hwang Tiffany.

 

I hate her so much. And I hate that Yoona is making an absurd fiction of us. She's not gay,right? Right. I took care of her so well. Except if Kwon Yuri is teaching her..uhh..you know.

 

 

I dont want to fight back. I'm Kim Taeyeon and I'm weak. Ace is the one who fight with people.

 

The four of us parted ways. Sooyoung went to the cafeteria,Yoona went to her classroom and Yuri went to the Laboratory to finish her works that were left there since Friday.

 

 

Whu-- Damn. I kissed the floor.

 

"What's the taste of the floor,huh? Is it tasty? HAHAHAHAHA"

 

I gritted my teeth. She ing tripped me. I stood up then continued walking.

 

"Dont turn your back to me when I'm talking to you." I ignored her.

 

*SPLASH*

 

 

Ugh. That is getting on my nerves. I'm now wet because she spilled a pail of water in my head.

 

"That's what you get for turning your back when I'm speaking."

 

I can feel that she is smirking right now. You dont know how much I hate you Tiffany.

 

 

I ran to the my locker. I know that I kept an extra uniform there.

 

Good thing she left my uniform alone this time.

 

"Unnie,you should go home and take a bath. You might get sick." Janhae whispered to me.

 

"I'm oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter