V: Discussion

Surrogate Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For Tiffany, her statement a week ago is the thing she was instantly decided. She does not why she wanted to be close to the older woman and have the dislike feeling she is not sure why if Taeyeon having another baby with another woman. For the younger woman, it has to be her. But the older one keep on rejecting her idea, Tiffany does not understand.

Taeyeon told her that if she wanted to be a surrogate mother she must-have to gave birth before, and then tell the family. Because it is not really nice if the family coming to visit then found out their daughter is currently pregnant with no father. And most of all is, the fact that Tiffany is still .

The older woman already blurted out everything she has in mind to the younger woman, such as;

"Fany, sweetie, how about your parents?" Taeyeon takes a deep breath staring at the charming pair of brown eyes belong to Tiffany.

"They'll be okay," the younger one seems not to bothered by it, not a bit, "I can tell daddy that I'm pregnant with your baby."

Taeyeon mentally slapped her head, "that's even more scary."

"Why?" Tiffany making a cute expression, Taeyeon swore to herself that she is regretting herself of being a lesbian.

 

Flashback

Leeteuk seems happy when he heard the news from Taeyeon, his legally wedded wife is currently talking with him at his apartment with his girlfriend. The three of them listening to the news, the girlfriend,  Sora has been told about their matter.

She has no problem with it, "you're too nice, this doesn't deserve you," Taeyeon make a smug face when she listen how accepting Sora is.

"Taeng!" he protests, does not want his girlfriend to change her mind of being with him.

"She's joking oppa..." Sora pat Leeteuk's back while giving a smirk to Taeyeon, she has been a very nice woman for three years and she has patiently wait for Leeteuk ever since.

One baby would not be a problem, that was she thought. Moreover, it is a surrogate mother using an IVF method, not the natural method. She does not need to bare the thought having her love one is having ual with another woman.

"You told me it was fine with Tiffany!".

"You like her," he made a paused, waiting for the reaction of his wife, "Taeyeon."

"Shutup," she spoke very fast with a blushing red face, caught red handed.

Taeyeon does not realize since when she is harboring a special feeling towards the younger woman, with her husband throw all the cards on the table now, she is realizing that whatever she felt for Tiffany, is more than attractions.

More than lust.

More than any feelings she has before with everyone in the past, until the point she does not want to ruin the younger woman's life by having her as a surrogate mother. No matter how tempting it is sound.

"No. It's my final decision!"

"Why? It's Tiffany. I've never seen you like this before Taeng, so clingy, so protective, possessive. Jealous... And happy," he smiles, he is sincere when he said he never saw Taeyeon so happy, "you're happy."

The wife playing with her fingers while looking at the girlfriend, she needs a woman's talk, "she's ."

And that is all they need to wrap up all of their discussion.

With a grin plastered on Leeteuk's and Sora's face.

-----------------------

 

Taeyeon takes a deep breath while remembering the conversation between her husband and the girlfriend, looking at the clueless face in front of her.

"Fany... Baby," she wanted to say it, yet afraid of how the younger woman will react.

"Yes Taetae?" she smiles.

"Vir.. Gin," Taeyeon whisper the last word, she has no heart to say it.

There is no way she will let Tiffany being a surrogate mother, there are lots of things need to be taken care of.

"What?" Tiffany waited for the older Woman to say something.

Taeyeon is contemplating whether to say it or not, clearly Tiffany does not get the message from simple sentences. Tiffany needs to be directly told to, it is not about the process of the IVF. It is about a wanted to bear a child inside her womb, Taeyeon wanted to curse whoever taught Tiffany about life. It is clear that the younger woman does not know anything about woman's body and how ual went that resulting a baby.

"What am I doing?" realizing she is talking nonsense inside her head.

"What is it Taetae?" the younger one tilt her head while pouting cutely.

"Fany.. Sweetheart," Taeyeon ask the latter to sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter