Chaos part 2

Romeo and Juliet

So Young's pov

"HOw could you, Minho?! You just said that you care about me! DOes that mean you lied to me?! I thought you changed, but you didn't. You're still a playboy and you always will be. You're nothing but a jerk!" I stomped out of the room. 

I can't believe he did that to me. Well, it was possible that she kissd him, but still. He didn't push her away! He just stood there. He was obviously happy that she kissed him. Oh, that ...

"So Young!" G.O followed me. We sat down on a bench. " Are you okay?"

"Y...Y....no." I cried. G.o hugged me in reassurance, but I pushed him away. "I'm sorry, I can't hug you. I'm mad at you, too. You were following JI Yeon like her servant. Why, Go? Why?"

"I.....I dont know..." HE looked at the floor sadly.

"I know you meant well, but GO, I can't be your friend anymore. SOrry." I walked away from him, leaving him alone.

________________________________

MInho's pov

"So YOung!!!!!!! So Young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I tried to run away, so I could look for her, but then Ji Yeon grabbed my wrist and asked me," Where you going, MInnie? (She used to call me that when we were younger)"

"GET AWAY FROM ME." I growled at her. At first, she looked surprised then grabbed my wrist again.

"MInnie~!" She batted her eyes and tried to look cute.

"Do you have something in your eye?" KEy asked her.

"NO. Shut up. MInho~ stop worrying abut her. SHe's a goner. SHe doesn't like you anymore, obviously."

"You set this up." I walked to the exit ( where So Young left).

"Where are you going?!"

"To make everything right again."

________________________

G.O's pov

Minho was walking up to me. He had a determined look on his face.

"Where' So Young?" He asked me.

"WHy do you need to know?" I stood up. Minho is tall!

"BEcause I care about her. Now tell....." 

 I heard a quiet sob.  I guess MInho heard it too because he tarted walking towards the sound.

"So Young?" He whispered softly.