Who's That Girl ?

The Girl In My Class or The Girl Next Class ?

* THE NEXT DAY. EARLY IN THE MORNING *

Joon Hwa entered the class. He shocked when he saw a couple of

presents on his table. He took the presents and read the card.

" to my beloved crush ^^. I hope you like it. I don't know what to give,

so I just give that thing. From your secret admire."

"pfftt....if you don't know what to give, so don't give !! unmatured girl " said Joon Hwa  

while throw it to the floor.His classmates seems so shocked.

"what's wrong with him ? ". the voices of the class

 

At the moment Hyun Bin enters the class. She walking to her place and she seems

so shocked when she saw a couple of presents on the floor. She took the presents

and she read the card to find the owner. " Joon-ah! This is yours ! " told Hyun Bin. 

" yah i know,I have throw it. just leaves it there."replied Joon Hwa while his head 

lying on the table." YAAAA !! What's wrong with you ? Why are you throw it away?"

Hyun Bin starts to get angry." please !! don't shouted at me.. I'm getting annoyed."

said Joon while covering his face with a bag.

 

* PANGGGGG !!! *

HyunBin throw it.The presents flying beautifully to Joon Hwa's head. The presents bounce and opened.

"Yaa !! Pabo-ya ! it's hurt you know ! " said Joon Hwa while rubbing his head. " OMO OMO !!

it's WINNER'S Limited Edition Album." Hyun Bin shouted while her eyes full with love

" You want it ? then you take it !! Don't disturb me "said Joon Hwa.

 

* The Teacher Enter The Class*

The teacher are teaching in front, but Joon Hwa not converge in class.He keeps looking outside.

Suddenly a girl with a long hair passes by.Without his knows, his heart keeps beating fast.

DDUP DDAP DDUP DDAP *

" PARROT-ya !! " He's calling Hyun Bin. " Who's you calling parrot ? " Hyun Bin makes a trollface.

" YOU !! Who's that girl ? " asked Joon Hwa while pointing to the girl.Hyun Bin looks outside. 

" ahhh......Lee Suhyun . She so famous in this school because she beautiful and she is 

principal's daughter. Why? " explained HyunBin.

"OOHHHH "replied him simple. He keeps staring at Suhyun until she's gone.

 

Suddenly the teacher stop teaching and calling Joon Hwa's name.

" Mr.Kim, what are you stared at ? " asked the teacher.

" OOHHH...Nothing ! "replied Joon Hwa shocked.

"Mr.Kim,please come infront and answer this question." the teacher called Joon Hwa 

in front. He come and answerng the question confidently but the answer is wrong..

HAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA * HyunBin laughed hardly.

Joon Hwa goes back to his place . " Joon-ah ! you're funny ...Just because a girl

your mind has fly away like the presents I throw it just now " Her face turn to red because

she resistant spanking. " SHUT UP YOU PARROT." said Joon Hwa while hitting Hyun Bin's head.

Joon Hwa blushed. " OUCHHHH !!! YAA !!!! " HyunBin shouted.

The whole class shocked.

"Mrs. Park, please stands on the chair " the teacher angry.

Hyun Bin stands on her chair.. Her face turn to red like a chilli. 

"HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH " Joon Hwa burst to laugh.