Hey I Just Met You.... And This is Crazy~

Movie Dates and Popcorn Kisses

Hyukjae paced around his room for about two hours. It had been only yesterday that he saw Donghae again and now, he was too nervous to text him. How difficult could it be to just send him a “hello” message? Why did he have to act like such a four year old? Hyukjae glanced at his clock and saw that it was already 6pm. He knew Donghae was younger so it was already too late to try and invite him over; his parents and his auntie might get upset.

He looked at his phone and started to daydream about Donghae’s eyes. The deep brown puppy eyes made his stomach churn. Hyukjae shook his head in order to focus on the situation at hand. “Choco, should I text him or just wait a little longer?” She looked up at Hyukjae with a look that said ‘What makes you think dogs know about this sort of thing?’ He sighed and plopped down on his bed. Hyukjae looked at his phone again and groaned.

“You know what? I’m just gonna do it. I’m gonna text him and invite him over to study next week. Yeah! That’s what I’ll do!” He propped himself up on his elbows and looked at Choco, “What do you think? Good idea?”

She yawned and stretched before walking out of the room. “Thanks for the support…” grumbled Hyukjae. He rolled over on his back, picked up his phone and started typing.

H: Hiya…. Whats up?

D: “Whats up?” You dont text me all last night and thats all you can come up w? im honestly offended.

 

Hyukjae blinked and giggled. Donghae really was a weird guy. He rolled over onto his tummy and typed out a reply.

 

H: well geez….. if you hadn’t noticed Im not exactly the most ~articulate person ever~ -__-“                           

D: Very true. You actually stink at conversation :P

H: I resent that!!!! I’m your hyund!!!! I deserve to be treated with respect!!!

D: Hyund? Aish… you expect me to be tutored by you and you cant even spell correctly…. Okay Hyund. ill respect you B^)

 

Hyukjae found out little tidbits about Donghae. He learned that Donghae was 19 and about to graduate from high school. He wanted to go to Seoul National University to study veterinary medicine. Donghae talked about his brother, his pet fish and how he loved to play soccer.

For the first time in a long time, Hyukjae was able to open up a little bit and talk about himself. He told Donghae that he was 20, going to one of the community colleges and still didn’t know what he wanted to major in. Instead of feeling shame, Hyukjae felt at ease with telling Donghae all those sort of details.

Hyukjae also learned that he and Donghae had similar interests. They loved the same food, the same bands and even the same stores. When it came to movies, Hyukjae couldn’t get Donghae to stop.

 

D: Honestly, the american remake of Old boy didn’t have the same effect as the original Korean one!!!! any one who disagrees is clearly blind and doesn’t know quality.

H: You sure do like movies a lot…………ㅎ_ㅎ

D: yeah ^^;;;;;;;; i don’t know why but I’ve always loved watching movies… what about you?

H: Well…. At first i didn’t really pay attention??? But working at the cinema has made me like them a lot more ★.★

 

 It went on like that for hours. Eventually, Hyukjae saw that it was getting close to midnight and he had an early class. Reluctantly, he said goodnight to Donghae.

D: Awhhhhh the poor freshman has to go to sleeep!~~ I'll text you in the morning!~~~ Have a good day at school *^^*

Hyukjae smiled at his phone and laid on his side. He chuckled softly to himself, “what a strange boy.”

 

 

 

n/a - I'm back!~~~~~~` I hope you guys forgive me for being a day late!! Please enjoy this update! -Naty