Chapter 1

You're My Territory

 

Chapter 1

 

Kyungsoo eyes already began watering a few minutes ago, he still being dragged harshly by the said school prince. Once they arrived to the deserted school rooftop, Kim Jongin abruptly lets go of his hands, leaving good red marks equally in both sides.

There’s an awkward silence between them. Do Kyungsoo already thinking what to do, but, when he decided to speak up an apology, unfortunately, the latter opened his mouth too. Leaving such an awkward situations (or maybe just to Kyungsoo) when the two boys closed their mouths once again.

Kyungsoo try to utter an apology once again though. But ofcourse he failed to make a clear one. His apology made between sniffs and hiccups, don’t forget his current condition that is shaking. So as expected, his apology came out with a lot of stutters.

“What did you say?” Kyungsoo look up. Finding a calm but scary Kim Jongin, eyes looking straight to his. Kyungsoo is trying to keep his body calm yet his expression still shows a lot of fear.

“s-sorry..” That answer made Kim Jongin smirking in victory showing his cocky aura.

“Do you really think a sorry is enough for me?”

“n-no.” His answer more likely a whisper, small yet slow.

“Answer me!”

“No..”

“Good. This place, 7am, sharp.” And with that the tanner one leave the rooftop. Leaving a shocked owl eyes behind.

 


 

The goody school boy Kyungsoo skips his class that day. Making most of the people worried, since the cheerful boy is everyone’s dear friend.

And about the said boy, he is crying on the rooftop, shaking and very weak. Eventhough Kim Jongin hasn't speak to him that much, but he still scared, there're many rumours about what happened if your life crossed with Kim Jongin's. And today, his, is not just crossed. Evenmore than that, just a thought of it make him shakenly crying.

After an hour (or maybe more) the owl eyes boy finally stands up from his current position (that involved sitting down, hugging knees (with head between), and crying ofcourse).

The school is already deserted. It’s 5pm. Absolutely passing school time. Luckily, the front gates still opened

Half way to his apartment, rain began pouring above him, leaving him no option but to stop by the nearest cafe, that happened to be his favorite one.

 


 

Kyungsoo picks a seat for two in the corner, his favorite one. He called for an order, a black haired waiter quickly came. He recognized him as Jonghyun, a funny and caring guy (sometimes sassy too). He knows all the workers in this cafe, not only that, all of them are his friends. He and Jonghyun talked a little bit. When Jonghyun asked about his condition, Kyungsoo told him he is okay, despite his current condition with red eyes (but he checked before, that is not that unpresentable), not wanting to worry his friend. Kyungsoo tried to put some fake laughter every time Jonghyun told him some silly jokes, luckily, Jonghyun quickly believed those. Not long after, Jonghyun left to take his order, saying about he will be back in a few minutes.

Kyungsoo move his gaze up after wasting a useless one minute reading the menu (eventhough he ordered already), seeing the whole cafe that unexpectly has a silent atmosphere. It’s weird seeing the usually noisy yet cheerful cafe turned silent in a day.

He sees someone familiar, looking down to his coffee while stirring it slowly. Unable to recognize the person, he fixs his gaze to the said man, eyeing him curiosly, but the other person seem to feel his gaze. He lifts his eyes, revealing the almighty Kim Jongin's smooth features. Searching where the stare come from, his eyes meet Do Kyungsoo’s blank one. The two of them make an eye-contact, and continue it for some seconds. They stopped when suddenly, Jonghyun came back, puts his ordered coffee on his table, and putting Kyungsoo out from his shocked state. That’s it. Kyungsoo abruptly stands up, breaking the eye-contact between the two. He begins to shaking again, eyes full of fear, and with that, Kyungsoo runs out of the cafe, unknowingly bumping to his table in the process, making his table tumble and the coffee spilled. But he chose to ignore it and continue his journey that seem to be the only way to make him out of this ‘contains Kim Jongin’ room. He forgets about the rain, it seems not to bother him anymore, the sensation of water dripping from his head. Oh, it’s made his apartement floor wet too, but, he chose to ignore it and (tried to) go to sleep. He is trying to forget all things happened today (but, he can’t forget tomorrow’s appointment with KimJonginattherooftop7amsharp (he even remembered the exact words)).

 


 

That’s how Do Kyungsoo day ends. Spilled two cups of coffee in a day, all happened to be infront of the school hottest kingka, not to mention one of them exactly ended in the powerful gang leader pants (which seems to be very expensive). Skipped classes for the first time in his life, throwing away his goody status at school. Oh, don’t forget the embarrassment he got when he spilled the coffee(s), especially the one at the cafe (the cafetaria one got him a lot of pity, not embarrassment if you ask).

 

Today such a good day for Do Kyungsoo.