Hunhan ❇ Sweet Christmas

Gag Christmas ❇ A Gag Cafe Special ❇

Sehun stood on the porch, hands buried deep in the pockets of his jeans as he heaved a sigh.

It was Christmas eve, and the air was awfully chilly.

Though weirdly, snow was falling late this season, none had come down yet.

However, Sehun had ignored the numerous warnings given to him by Kyungsoo, the chef constantly reminding him to wear thick clothing, with Jongin snickering by the side claiming that his would freeze if he didn’t.

So there he was, covered in nothing more than a pair of black jeans, a black button-up and a white scarf.

He COULD head back inside the house to change, but chose not to because it would be plain un-gentlemanly-like if he were to make Luhan wait for him.

It didn’t take long before the front door swings open, and out came the café’s busboy.

The doe-eyed male was dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a white blazer.

Upon seeing Sehun, he smiles, scurrying to the younger male’s side.

“Hello, Sehun.” He greets, beaming with his hands kept hidden in the pockets of his blazer.

Sehun could only offer a small nod, clearly not being able to tear his gaze away from the other.

With a clear of his throat, Sehun gestures down the pathway, avoiding the older’s gaze.

“Shall we?”

With a bright grin, Luhan nods, taking his place next to Sehun.

The two set off, silence filling the air around them with the atmosphere being slightly tensed.

What they didn’t know was that there was a presence behind them, two in fact, watching their every move.

---

“Well well well, looks like those two tards are getting to it.”

“I swear to god, why in the world did you drag me with you?”

“Because you’re the only one I can trust on this mission.”

“This isn’t-“

“WAIT THEY’RE SAYING SOMETHING.”

---

“So, how have you been?” Sehun starts, hoping to keep a conversation starting.

“We live together, Sehun.” Luhan chuckles, turning to face the taller male.

“Oh, that’s right.” Sehun murmurs, mentally cussing at himself as he frowned.

“IS THAT THE BEST YOU CAN ING DO OH ING SEDICK YOU LITTLE-?!”

The two whipped their heads behind them, eyes wide as they searched for the source of the sudden yell.

Upon seeing no one, they faced each other instead, eyebrows furrowed.

“Did you hear that?” Luhan asks, whispering.

“Yeah...”

Sehun shifts his gaze back to the front, deep in thought.

“Maybe it was just a dog.” Sehun shrugs, and Luhan blinks.

“Right… A dog.”

---

“Why did you cover my mouth???”

“They’re going to find out if I didn’t!!!”

“But that er obviously doesn’t know what he’s doing.”

“Just let him, he’ll wake up eventually.”

“… Fine, but one more ing stupid act and I’m going to wake him up myself.”

---

Sehun and Luhan arrived at the streets, where a variety of booths were lined up along the center.

With a soft squeal, Luhan makes a straight beeline for a certain booth filled with plushies, and Sehun smiles softly as he followed the other close behind.

After a good minute of looking, Luhan picks up a deer, with a scarf wrapped around it’s neck.

“This is so cute!!! I’d name it Lusedous!!!” He shrieked, earning a few stares from people passing by.

Sehun takes a quick glance around, feeling painfully awkward but yet again, it’s Luhan, what else could he do?

Instead, he turns back to the shorter before switching his gaze to the plushie the other had in his hands.

He parts his lips, about to encourage the busboy to get the cute toy when Luhan places it back down, smiling.

“But it’s a little too expensive.” He giggles, though the disappointment in his eyes were clearly visible.

Sehun frowns, about to speak when Luhan turns, heading off.

Sehun closes his mouth, taking a glance at the deer plushie before rushing to catch up with the other male.

“Come on Sehun~ We have so much more to see!!!”

Standing in front of a headband booth, Sehun watches as Luhan puts on a headband with cat ears, staring into the mirror with a smile.

“How does this look Sehun?”

With a shake of his head, Sehun lifts a headband with a pair of deer antlers instead, handing it to the busboy.

“These seem to fit you more.”

With a playful glare, Luhan snatches the item, grumbling.

“Just because I look like one, doesn’t mean I have to BE one.”

With a shrug, the younger of the two stares as Luhan puts the headband on, blinking.

“But yet again, these do fit me.”

Sehun knew it was creepy, and rude, but he just couldn’t tear his gaze away from the older, simply mesmerised by him.

He notices the soft lips, the pink cheeks and the eyes that shine even in the night.

He adores the small frame, the endearing actions and the flawless personality of the other.

Luhan screamed perfection, and Sehun couldn’t deny that fact.

“STOP ING STARING AND KISS THE OUT OF HIM ALREADY-“

Sehun whips his head to the source, and frowns when he once again finds no one.

Could it be his conscious?

No, that’s impossible, he sounded nothing like that.

After a good moment of staring into space, Sehun turns back to the older, who had a headband with a santa hat in hand.

He hands it to Sehun, grinning.

“Wear it!!!”

Sehun tenses up almost immediately, not liking the idea one bit.

He was about to protest when his eyes locks with Luhan’s hopeful ones, and he stops.

After a moment of thinking, he accepts the request, putting it on hesitantly.

“Aww that looks so cute!!!” Luhan flails, handing the lady behind the booth the exact amount of cash needed for both headbands.

He then proceeds away, hand gripping onto Sehun’s wrist.

“You didn’t have to pay for it.” Sehun speaks up, eyebrows pinched together.

“Well I had to~ Take it as a christmas gift from me.”

With a soft sigh, Sehun nods in defeat, clucking his tongue.

“Fine, but still…”

Sehun chose not to carry on, however, because he notices the sweet smile Luhan had plastered on his lips, and that was enough to shut him up.

The pair were taking a quiet stroll through the park, eyes darting everywhere but each other.

It didn’t take long before Sehun feels something brush against his hand, and he takes a glance down.

He didn’t need a second to realise that it was Luhan’s fingers that had done it, and he swallows a thick lump.

With a deep breath, he takes hold of the shorter male’s hand, interlacing their fingers together.

He feels Luhan tense up, before relaxing after a while.

He feels the busboy give his hand a squeeze, and he lets a smile grace his lips.

“ YES. OH MY ING GOD OH ALL POSSIBLE ING S HE DID IT!!!! HE DID IT!!! YES THAT’S THE WAY SE YES THAT’S THE WAY!!!”

Sehun gives out a sigh, closing his eyes before turning to the directon where the voice had came from.

He wasn’t surprised to see no one, though, the voice was awfully familiar.

Luhan does the same, blinking before letting out a soft chuckle.

“We’re being followed, aren’t we?”

Sehun nods in response, snorting before picking up his pace.

After a good while of walking, Luhan stops, and Sehun does the same.

With a small frown of confusion, Sehun turns to the other.

“What’s wrong?” He asks, only to feel taken aback when Luhan smiles.

“Look, Sehun.” Luhan mutters, lifting a finger up to gesture at something next to the male.

Sehun follows the direction the busboy was pointing towards, and his eyes grew wide when he sees a snowflake, making it’s way down to the ground.

“It’s snowing.”

Sehun could only master a nod in response, blinking in disbelief.

He just spent the first snow with Luhan, was he lucky or just plain ing lucky?

He turns to face the older, and his eyes grew wide when he notices the male shivering.

“Luhan, are you alright?”

“Yeah, just a little sensitive to the cold, but hey!!! I’m all good.”

However, Sehun wasn’t the least convinced, instead, he gives a shake of his head, holding a hand out.

“You wait here.”

And with that, he took off, leaving a bewildered Luhan behind.

Luhan didn’t utter a word, but nods, smiling.

“Alright.”

After waiting for almost half an hour, Luhan takes a sit on a bench, huffing when Sehun was nowhere in sight.

Luhan’s hands were freezing, and the increasing amount of snow falling wasn’t helping one bit.

It was then he spots a figure approaching him, and he breaks into a wide grin.

Sehun stops once he was in front of the Luhan, kneeling down in front of the other.

He pulls out a pair of gloves, and smiles.

“I couldn’t let you freeze now, could I?”

With a soft laugh, Luhan nods, humming.

“I guess you couldn’t, sweet little prince.”

With a smile, Sehun helps the shorter put on his gloves, partially glad he was wearing a pair too because it was just getting bloody cold.

After helping Luhan with the gloves, Sehun looks up, locking gazes with the busboy.

“Better?”

Luhan could feel his cheeks burning, but replies with a nod, though slightly dazed.

No one said a word, but instead simply stared into each other’s eyes, as if searching for an answer.

It was then Sehun begins leaning in, and Luhan’s breath hitches.

As Sehun got closer, Luhan felt warmer, and the moment Sehun was just inches away, all of it stops.

A snowball goes flying towards Sehun’s cheek, and the male lets out a groan.

“BULLSEYE HAHA ING RUINED IT, DIDN’T I?!”

…..

…….

“KIM ING JONGDAE YOU WILL ING DIE AFTER THIS.”

Luhan stares at a fuming Sehun, along with an amused looking Jongdae accompanied by a frustrated looking Minseok.

All of them were in the lift, heading back to the dorm

“So, you were stalking us?” Luhan asks, blinking.

“Trust me, I tried stopping him, but then I asked myself. Why do the impossible?” Minseok says, shooting Jongdae with a look.

“But hey, you had to admit, it was fun.” Jongdae snickers, earning a death glare from the youngest of the few.

“Yes, for you, that is.” Minseok points out, earning approving nods from the other two.

Once they had arrived in the dorm, Luhan makes a quick beeline for the room, claiming to be needing to change out of his clothes.

Meanwhile, Jongdae was too busy laughing his off, pointing to the headband Sehun had on his head.

“OH MY ING- AHHAHAHAH YOU LOOK SO GAY OH GOD I NEVER NOTICED YOU HAD THAT THING ON YOUR- OH MY ING AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LORD SAVE ME.”

Sehun rolled his eyes, and flinched when he hears a squeal.

“LUSEDOUS!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

Sehun purses his lips, hiding a smile when Luhan comes scurrying out of the room, clutching onto a deer plushie.

“Who bought this?”

Every in the room shrugged, before Minseok broke into a grin, taking a quick glance towards Sehun.

“Oh I don’t know, maybe a certain Santa.”

Sehun could only frown, not liking how things were being made obvious.

“Yeah, I mean, who takes ing forever to buy gloves?” Jongdae snorts, earning a pillow flying in his face.

Luhan turns to Sehun, smiling when he gets the hint.

“Thank you, Sehun ah.”

Sehun freezes in his place, clearing his throat with a nod.

“It’s nothing, take it as a gift from me.”

And with that, Luhan nods, snuggling the plushie up against him.

“I’ll love it, forever.”

…..

…….

“Then what about Santa? Does he get love too?”

“Kim ing Jongdae, one more word from you and I swear, you’ll be in my hand, dying and gasping for air.”

“Uh oh~ I made Mr Santa mad- GET AWAY FROM ME YOU EVIL MONSTER.”

“KIM DAE GET BACK HERE.”

“NO-“

“JONGDAE GET DOWN FROM THERE.”

“BUT PRINCESS-“

“KIM JONGDAE YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS.”

“ OFF SEHUNTA.”

“I ING SWEAR-“

“SEHUN NO DON’T DO THAT- JONGDAE STOP IT.”

“BUT-“

“NO BUTS.”

Luhan blinks, watching the scene unfold before his very eyes.

“Oh god.”

【❇】

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's the first ship!!! Hunhannn~ I hope it was ok. ;-; I'm planning to focus more on the fluff than the comedy pmsl because... OTL 

Please do subscribe and comment eue Lots of sarang for you <3