Chapter 2: It's...Official!!

The OTL

JL's POV

 

I ran around the room, screaming loudly. And my friend Stephanie ran into the room shouting, "Yo!! What's wrong, lil bro?" I shouted back in response, "JIMIN HAS A ING CRUSH ON ME!!". "Oh my god, dongsaeng, congrats!!", she said, wrapping my arms in a hug. I giggled, and when I heard the doorbell ring I jumped in shock. "W-who's there..?", I said nervously. "It's me, baby," a deep voice replied. "Jimin, I'm coming real quick," I shouted down the stairs of my mansion. I ran downstairs quickly, and opened the door. "Hey, Ji--", and was cut off by his arms enveloping me and laughing. "Hey, Jabbie!!", Jimin said, laughing cutely. I blushed profusely and snuggled close to him in response. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After greeting Jimin to Stephanie and my family, we sat down on the couch, with me on top of him, talking about anything. So this is how it went--

Jimin: "So, baby,"--wrapping arms around my waist, making me blush in response. "How have you been?"

Me: "I've been good, how about you?"--taking his hand and kissing it, receiving a blush from the older.

Jimin: "Y-yeah, I've been good. But, I missed you, sweetie.."--making me blush harder, and realizing that it was a challenge.

I turned to Jimin and said, "Jimin, I love you so much..". And Jimin responded with a touch on my cheek. "I love you too, Jabbie," he said, and kissed me passionately, lips finally locked together. They seemed like they fit together like jigsaw pieces, finishing the puzzle. I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling secure and falling in love with Jimin--all over again. Jimin, lifted me up, disconneting our lips for a second, then smashed his lips into mine, getting a deep moan from me, making him smirk. Jimin walked up the stairs, me in his arms, still kissing deeply. When Jimin the door to the bedroom, he tossed me on the bed, making me squeal. He hovered over me. So cocky, but so hot.., I thought as I his matted hair. "JL? What does that mean, Jabbie?", Jimin said nervously. "Oh..hehe..it means 'Jimin Lover'...", I replied hesistantly. Jimin was blushing a very deep red, biting lips hard. I kissed him again, but more of a desperate one, begging for entrance, and he allowed. I slid my tongue in and played with his, smirking at him, receiving a moan from the elder. I pulled away. "I love you so much Jimin," I said and hugged him tightly. Jimin took out a box and opened it. "J-jabez..I know this might be too early..but I bought us promise rings..do you know what you do with these right?", he said. I nodded to show my knowledge of this. "Should I go..first?", I said nervously, my heart beating faster with every word I'm saying. I take out the ring and before I put the ring on his finger, I say what I have to say. I take a deep breath. "Jimin, my one true love, I promise that I will never leave you no matter what until..u-until..--", I stopped and started sobbing hard. "J-jabbie..Jabbie," Jimin said, wrapping his arms around me. "D-death do us part..Jimin..", I finally said, and slipped the ring on his finger slowly and weakly. He still had his arms around me when he said his promise. "I promise..that my whole body will belong to you..only you," Jimin said smiling and slipping my promise ring on my finger. Finally, we're official. "Okay?", Jimin said. "Okay," I replied. I smiled at him, leaning on his shoulder. "Umm..Jabbie..what do you think? Do you think your parents like me?", he said nervously. "Umm..all I can say is that they're disappointed that..I'm dating a boy 2 years older than me," I replied. "But, nothing's stopping me from loving you..all over again." And just with that, I recieved a smirk from the older. Probably wondering What do you mean by 'Loving me all over again'? And as thought we had telepathic powers I fired back with When I starting loving you, I thought that'd we go out. And when I confessed, I just 'loved' you all over again. When he realized what I was saying telepathically with a smirk on my face, he smiled and leaned close. I leaned close in response. And I started smirking. Jimin bit his lucious lips seductively. I looked down and stared at his bulge in his sweatpants. I bit my lips and looked up, and when I saw that his shirt was off, I blushed profusely and lay down and Jimin did the same and grabbed me by the collar and kissed me hard. "A-ahhh, J-jiminnie," I said deeply, recieving a smirk from the older. Jimin said, "My new name for me, huh?". I nodded and pulled away. "N-not yet, Jiminnie, I'm not ready for this yet," I said scared, and Jimin replied with, "It's okay, dong- jagiya~", and lied down next to me. I stared at his sweaty chest and how the water gleamed in the sunlight, and how it looked good on his abs-- I shook my head. Don't think that, I'm not ready for this.. Not now, but I'm sure later in the future. I bit my lips and stared into Jimin's eyes. Jimin stared back, his heart racing just like mine. I traced his abs, receiving a silent moan from the older. I guess I was already ready in like 15 seconds. I kissed him gently, rubbing his affectionately, making Jimin moan louder. I smirked to show my approval. 

Me: "You liking this, Jimin?", going down to his neck and starting to kiss it roughly.

Jimin: "Y-yeah, I-I l-l-love it J-jabbie..", letting out a ellicit moan.

Me: "Jimin...?", smirking and cockily.

Jimin: "Y-yeah, J-j-jabbie?", biting lips and heart racing

Me: "I want you to make love to me."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________