Chapter 1: Time To Confess

The OTL

JL's POV

"JL, snap out of it," a deep voice commanded, with fingers snapping in my face. It's been two months seen Chloe hasn't talked to me and I don't think I'll talk to her again. "Stop that, Sehun, I can do it," another voice said. "Babe, cmon, seriously, snap out of it," a familiar voice said. And I snapped out of it like magic somehow. "Oh my god, JL you seriously need to stop that, it scares me," the deep voice now identified as Sehun, said. "I seriously just can't take it anymore, guys, like seriously, she hasn't talk to me!!", I said, tears forming. "Yeah but.. She might talk to you, yknow. Sooner or later..", the second voice now identified as Jimin said uncertaintly. And at this sparked an argument.

"Yo, Jimin!! Haven't you seen what she said?! She said 'YEAH. WE'RE DONE "SL".' and she blocked him out for 2 months!! And you see,"--Sehun grabbed my arms around unrolled my sleeves to reveal the cuts on my skin that I've made. "She's hurt him!! Well, he hurt himself because of her leaving!!", Sehun said.

"But still, Sehun."--kneeling down to my height on the chair and kisses my forehead and wipes my tears from my eyes. I smiled in response.

And like that, the argument was over. "J-jimin hyung..?", I said nervously. "Can I tell you something? Alone? In private?" "Yeah, sure, dongsaeng. Sehun?", Jimin looked at Sehun and gave him a signal to leave and he did without complaining, which was pretty unusual, since he wanted to know why, but I guess not today.

Jimin: "..."

Me: "..."

Jimin: "...So what did you want to talk about, dongsaeng?"

Me: "I-I want to confess..."

As I thought Jimin would do, his eyes widened in fear. My heart started beating at random paces but I knew it was because I was so close to confessing to my long time school crush, Park Jimin. I never thought he'd be friends with me ever, considering that he was the most popular kid at school, but, I guess he wanted to be friends with me, and I was pretty shocked. Jimin? And me? Friends? So unexcpected but it happened, so I guess I was lucky.

Jimin: "W-what do you want to say..? JL..? And what does JL stand for--"

I kissed him hard, wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt Jimin's legs pull me up to his height and hold me securely. I felt safe in his arms for once. I felt safe with Jimin. My one true love. I felt him start to kiss back, not hesistantly at first, but more passionately. "I wanted to say, I love you, Jimin..", I said as I pulled away breathlessly. "Oh my god, JL, I love you too..", Jimin said. My heart skipped a beat when I heard those four words. "I-I--", I said, but was cut off by Jimin. Jimin kissed me harder than ever before, hands still secure on my legs, my arms secure around his neck. He suddenly pushed me against the wall gently. "M-my hands are tired," he said. "It's okay," I said, whilst chuckling. "So... We're official?", Jimin smiling widely and hopefully. I nudge him slightly to show my approval. "Yeah, it's official,", I said, smiling and leaning on his shoulder.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, and that's my first chapter!! I think it , but it's up to you all to decide!! =D No hate, pwease~!! Love you all and hope you like it!!