Gaining unwanted attention

Off limits

Chapter 2

TIFFANY'S POV

Jesse and I entered the lunchroom, still happily chatting like long lost friends. I stopped as a girl (intentionally) bumped into me, raising her eyebrows when I raised mine. Flipping her hair after giving me a once over, she walked away without a word. I gave Jesse a confused look, to which he responded with a knowing giggle.

 

“Is every girl around here made of mental?” I asked with a sigh; as we walked pass a girl that tried to trip me with her leg.

 

“Well,” Jesse responded with a laugh, running his fingers through his hair, “They hate you because you skipped the long, long line of admirers that wanted to land on Yuri’s lap.”

 

“I figured as much,” I said, grabbing a lunch tray from the rack. “It to make enemies without even trying.”

 

“Without trying to what?” An all too familiar voice asked just as I felt an arm slamming onto my shoulders.

"YAH KWON YURI!" I exclaimed while giving a punch back to his arm.

 

 

After that brutal greeting, Yuri and Jesse led me to the end of the cafeteria line. It was a funny sight. Magically, the line disappeared—like the parting of the Red Sea.

 

“Make enemies.” Jesse answered, giving a glare to Yuri.

 

“Thank you for taking care of my girl for me.” He said, much to my embarrassment.

 

“What the hell, Kwon” I shrieked, “Will you stop that? Girls seem to want me dead as it is!"

 

He simply shrugged, loading my tray with food he knew I’d like. Jesse followed suit. At the cashier, I fished out my wallet, but Yuri waived it off—paying for both my and Jesses' purchases.

 

"Trying to act like the gentleman aye" Jesse commented sarcastically, followed by walking away.

 

Omo is that jealously i hear? Jesse is jealous~ Jesse is jealous~

 

 Picking up my tray with one hand as the other draped over my shoulder, Yuri walked towards the end of the cafeteria where a longest table was.

 

 

When we reached the table, Hyoyeon immediately stood to offer me the chair to Yuri’s right. The boys, whom Yuri has already introduced this morning, introduced me to the girls sitting next to them. Nodding in acknowledgement, i began eating my lunch.

 

Yuri opened my canned soda while I unwrapped his sandwich as I told him about Algebra class. He chuckled as he recounts the time I faked fever to avoid Math exam. I was about to back when I realized that everyone at the table was watching the two of us.

 

Noticing this too, Yuri cleared his throat, prompting everyone to start awkward conversations with the one sitting next to them.

 

“Uh, why was everyone looking at us like we’re crazy?” I asked Jesse who was sitting to my right.

 

“We’re just surprised that Yuri is actually talking to a girl and not pawing her clothes off.” He answered with a shrug.

 

Oh, is Yuri’s Casanova image really that bad? Shrugging off the thought, I continued eating my sandwich. I wrinkled my nose as a familiar smell made me cringe. Yuri looked at me the moment he sniffed the same scent my nose picked up.

 

“Who’s eating Kimchi pancakes?” He asked, scanning the table. His hand automatically flew to cover my nose as he spotted Yoong about to shove a particularly large piece of pancake to his (very talkative) date for the day. “Sorry, buddy, you’ll have to feed your girl at the far end of the table.”

 

I elbowed Yuri, surprised at his orders and even more surprised that Yoong simply shrugged and pulled his date up to the end of the table without so much as an annoyed or hurt look.

 

“You shouldn’t have done that, Yuri," I whispered, pulling him by the collar.

 

“Do what?” He asked innocently, “You hate the smell of Kimchi pancakes, right?”

 

“Yeah, but you shouldn’t have displaced Yoong just because it makes me uncomfortable.” I frowned, “He might hate my guts.”

 

Yuri chuckled, messing my hair as he called out to Yoong. “Hey, man, did you get offended when I shooed you away?”

 

“’Course not, dude,” Yoong replied, smirking as he pulled his date on his lap.

 

I rolled my eyes as Yuri gave me an ‘I told you so’ look. He threw an arm over my shoulder as he talked to his friends while I talked to Jesse. Through this lunch conversation, I realised that Jesse and I had alot in common.However, God wasnt helping me as the bell rang, indicating for the third period to begin.It wasn’t after the bell that Yuri retrieved his (heavy) arm from me only to take my bag from the floor and sling it behind him along with his.

 

He and Jesse starting walking beside me as we exited the cafeteria.

 

“So where are you heading next?” He asked Jesse, who obviously knows our schedule more than I do.

 

“Gym class, with your class,” he responded, “Mrs. Choi is still out sick.”

 

Gym with Seniors? This is going to be so embarrassing. See, while I thrive in competition, sports has always been my waterloo. Then again, that may have just been in comparison to Yuri, who obviously—based on the jersey jacket he had on his back—was a sports god.

 

“Crap, we have gym?” I smacked my forehead, “I only brought my gym pants!”

 

 

“Any chance that you guys have a spare shirt to go with that?” I asked, hopeful that the answer was a yes.

 

Jesse then tapped lightly on my slumped shoulders.

 

“I have extra, Hot stuff,” He said with a wink, “It would be great to see you in my clothes, if you know what I mean?”

 

Yuri growled in annoyance, glaring at Jesse threateningly. With a subtle clearing of his throat, Jesse walked away without saying anything.

 

“Use my Jersey.” Yuri told me grumpily, throwing out his football jersey to me as we stopped in front of the girls’ locker room. “Meet you outside.”

 

 To my surprise, a girl moved in front of me, obstructing my view of the mirror, while a couple of cheerleaders stood behind her.

 

“Hey, can't you see me using the mirror?” I asked, with a snare.

 

“So, you’re dating Kwon.” She said, ignoring my question. “Props to you, after all Kwonnie rarely dates newcomers. My name is Choi Sooyoung, and you’re overstepping personal property.”

 

“First of all, Barbie,” I retaliated with a snort. “Yuri and I aren’t dating. And the last time I checked, he was nobody’s property.”

 

Barbie looked offended when I turned to walk away. I would’ve doubled up with laughter , if only I wasn’t so bothered with how my shirt looked like.

 

When I went out, Jesse was over there waiting for me.

 

“Hey Jesse, rolled up or keep it down?” I asked, flapping my arms up and down as we walked to the field.

 

“Definitely up,” He answered, helping me roll my sleeves and pulled the hem of Yuri’s Jersey—pinning it behind me to have the material hang closer to my curves.

Noticing the skinship that we were having, a gush of blood suddenly flowed to my face.

“Damn,” A male voice called from behind, “Kwon must really be one lucky bastard.”

 

“Excuse me?” I asked, turning to see a tall good-looking guy checking me out.

 

He pointed at the Jersey I was wearing, “Isn’t wearing his jersey what girlfriends do?”

 

I looked at Jesse for confirmation, and he nodded expressionlessly. Thinking for a bit, I decided not to waste my time trying to tell him me and Yuri aren’t an item. I shrugged, pulling Jesse away from him.

 

“Choi Siwon, by the way,” He called after me, “I’ll see you again, sweetheart, you best believe it.”

 

"Don't worry about him Fany ah, if he ever bothers you again, remember, your hero's always here for you" Jesse added before going off to join the guys.

*Gulps in multiples of times* Did he just give me a nickname? *drools*

And he said that he's my hero? *faints*

I swear, I ,Tiffany hwang miyoung can officially die anytime anywhere from today onwards.

***********************

Double update ^^