trying to fit in

Off limits
Chapter 1~~

It was the first day of high school. Tiffany was trying her very best to stay calm and not panic. However, her mind wasn't listening to her.

"OH MY GOSH MOM WHAT AM I GONNA DO IT'S THE FIRST DAY!! DA FIRST DAY!!!WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE ANY NEW FRIENDS \T_T/ "

Suddenly, an unknown gust of wind came from nowhere, and a hand landed right onto tiffany's face.

"OUCH BORA! WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR?" Tiffany whined as she rubbed the redden spot on her face.

"Well firstly it helped to keep you quiet for awhile and secondly, i thought it might keep your mind off thinking about the first day of school.Plus,you'll still have me as your friend if you really can't make any in school miss big mouth" Bora explained and smirked as she made herself comfortable on tiffany's couch.

" Argh i hate it when she's right all the time"Tiffany grumbled for the last time before wearing her shoes to get ready to go to school.

These two were the bestest of the bestest friends. Bora and tiffany, total opposites, but totally go well along with each other. If tiffany were to be a walnut for a day, bora would be an almond. These two were hardly seperated from each other.

Looking at this cute scene, mrs hwang couldnt help but smile brightly to her husband, laughing at their daughter's immaturity.

**********

TIFFANY'S POV

Being the new girl hasn't been a label that sat well with me. 

"I can do this. I can so do this. Oh yeah you y u sure can..." i chanted to myself well of course not without winking into the pocket mirror one last time. ;)

Bora raised her eyebrows at the sight of this but shrugged it off in the end. I wonder what she was about to say 0_o 

But anyways, i was at last dressed up well enough to blend in. The last thing i wanted was to stick out like a sore thumb.

With a silent wish for a peaceful and uneventful first day, i finally stepped out of the car, linking arms with bora. As soon as our shoes touched the floor, everyone froze. Girls raised their brows, giving us unfriendly stares, and guys...were practically doing what they do everytime they see a pretty girl. Gawking, giving cat whistles, drooling,they were all happening at the same time as we walked pass them.

"Hey stranger" i immediately stopped at the sound of the all too familiar voice. Turning sharply, i found Yuri smiling widely at me, showing his perfect rows of white teeth, his short auburn hair falling over his eyes, making me have the desire to run my fingers through them...wait what? Lastly, his v shaped t-shirt that showed abit of his chest muscles all caught my attention.

All my desire to look inconspicuous was thrown out of the window as i ran and jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist. Then yuri gave me a consecutive of 3 spins, making me squeal in the process.

"Omona yul oppa! I missed you sooo much! What have you been doing?" 

Noticing that we've garnered unwanted attention, i quickly pushed myself off him after giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Tiffany my dongsaeng! I missed you too! Well during the holidays i've been helping out at my dad's fitness center, helping him maintain the place's cleaniness," Yuri said before kissing my hair, flinging an arm over my shoulder after explaining everything.

"Erm hello? Did everyone forget that i'm here?" Bora grumbled before leaving to navigate her way to the cafeteria

"Oh bora-ssi..i.." just as yuri was about to stop her from walking away, tiffany held out a hand and said" it's okay. She's just hungry there's no need to worry about her. Maybe 5 sandwiches will just do the trick." 

Yuri widened his eyes upon hearing the amount of food bora needed to eat in order to ease her anger, and made a mental note to himself never to make her angry.

" Hey fanybaby why don't i introduce my friends to you before having lunch together?"

"Sounds great yuri oppa! Let's go~!!" Hoping onto yuri oppa's back, he brought me to where his friends were.

Now, don't get me wrong, but yuri oppa and i are nothing more than best friends ok. Nothing more. But....im not gonna guarantee nothing's gonna happen in the future ;) okay just kidding. If anything's gonna happen then i must be not in my right state of mind.

********************

Hey yo guys!! End of first chapter!! What do yall think? ^^ do leave a comment if you have any suggestions!! For those waiting for those romance, jealousy and all those stuff, you'll get what you want soon ;) until then, this has been Sone_4eva

PEACE OUT YO