You are really pretty

First meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been a few days since that night when they confessed their feelings, he was dying to see her again but their schedules did not match.

He did don't know how they had not noticed before what they felt, was so obvious now, figth, jokes, jealousy all noted that both felt something but he always saw her like a sister or a little girl, he did don't know when his feeling changed when she began to look like a women in his eyes. 

It was like meet again as if seeing it for the first time and the only problem that she was a women now is that not only he noticed the change, other guys approached her trying to had her number or be close.

This made the members of 2 pm a little paranoid he had heard a thousand time as repeated her that she would not date anyone, that she was still a little girl and she should avoid rumors.

They were well awere that at least for a time they could not tell anyone they were together were not ready to face interrogation, talks from JYP and whispers of everyones in the company so they decided that would not tell anyone for while, at least until they were comfortable or their relationship was a little stronger.

He walked by the company trying to find her; she always rehearsed was really dedicated to the singing.

Like he was hoped she was in one of the practice rooms sitting in a chair with some big headphones and a microphone in a hand, she used to record the voice and then listen and correct mistakes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter