Moving to Seoul!

A little love never hurts

Doo-Joon's mother was so shocked to see poor Eun-Ji crying. "Jung Eun-Ji gwaenchanh-a, why are you crying?" She asked with a worried voice. "I'm sorry auntie. It's just that Doo-Joon oppa left without telling me anything and it just hurts me that he didn't even bother to tell me that he was going to Seoul. Now how am I going to tell him that- that I love him." She said trying to calm herself. Miss Yoon was really surprised to hear that Eun-Ji likes her son, she has always wanted them to be together, but Doo-joon denied the fact that he has feelings for her.


Five years later...

Jung Eun-Ji's POV

Ever since oppa left I had a hard time finishing high school. I tried my best to make my parents proud. Well... Let's just say that j my parents are so happy that hey decided to send to K. ARTS ( Korea National University of Arts). Which like the most expensive and popular university in Seoul. How I wish didn't work hard; I have no choice but to move there and continue with my training to become an idol. I mean don't get me wrong- I love Seoul it's just the fact I will be far away from home. I get that my parents want me to be successful, but I can also be successful in Busan. I just don't want my parents to waste their money on me because of my dream. When I go there I just don't want to meet someone... Yes Doo-Joon oppa or should I say Doo-Joon-shi. I just don't want to see his face. 

Seoul here I come.

Doo-Joon's POV

It's been five year already since I became an idol and I miss my hometown and not to mention Eun-Ji. I wonder how she is doing. My life is becoming more and more stressful everyday. I have to start uni next week. Can everything gt any worst, how I wish that I would be able to go to uni with Jung Eun-Ji like we used to do when we were still in high school. My mum called me yesterday and she told me that Eun-Ji is going to be attending the same uni as me. I just can't wait to see her. 


Eun-Ji woke up really early to get ready to go to Seoul. A least she had to go there three day before she began school. She had a lot of things to do before starting school. In those three days she had to clean up her new apparent, arrang things, explore most of the places in Seoul because she knew that she wouldn't get the opportunity to do that when she starts uni. Those three days were really hard for Eun-Ji- it was her fist time to live alone in a huge apartment.