The last week with Doo-Joon oppa!

A little love never hurts

 

"Eun-Jinnah hurry up we are gonna be late again!" Doo-joon stated as he walked down the road. Oh what's wrong with oppa today- I mean I'm the one who always has to wait for him. Did he have another fight with his parents or did he wake up at the other side of the bed as usual; he is always moody everyday. Eun-Ji thought.

"Oppa wait for me" she shouted as she run up to catch up with Doo-joon. Eun-Ji noticed that he was acting really weird but she just ignored it because she thought that he wanted to be left alone. It was awkward all the way to school. No-one said anything, not even Eun-ji who had burning questions. About 10 steps away from the school gate Doo-joon just stopped and he was gave Eun-Ji a deadly stare. "Hey Jung Eun-Ji what is it? Why do you keep on looking at me like that- I have eyes you know." He said with a harsh voice.

For a moment Eun-Ji was shocked by what Doo-joon said. She has never heard him saying anything this harsh to her. Her mind went completely blank for a minute. "Oppa I will see you later okay, I just remembered that I had something to do." She lied just to run away so that he wouldn't see her crying. She cried in the girls toilet for about 10 minutes then she went to class. When she got there her teacher was in class and she tried to sneak in but... "Jung Eun-Ji! Late again huh and you trying to disturb my lesson? Go and stand outside and I will come to talk to you." Miss Kim said with her eyes wide open. Oh My God out of every school in Busan she just had to be a teacher here! I mean... why Busan high, it not like it is the best school or anything. This school makes me sick. Eun-Ji thought.

After a few minutes of standing out side, Miss final decided to show and talk to Eun-Ji. "Jung Eun-ji, do I look easy to you. Why is it that every time you are always late to my class and on top of that you don't even pay attention in my class. You are turning in to a horrible student." Miss Kim said with a disappointed tone to her voice. Excuse me Miss but what did you just say?" Eun-Ji snapped. Her teacher was really shocked. "Hey, Eun-Jiaah are you okay, I'm sorry if what I said was too harsh but it's just that you are changing so much." Miss Kim said with a soft and caring voice. "Is everything okay at home or are you having problems with Yoon Doo-joon." She added. Without even answering the question, Eun-Ji started crying. She was now taking back what she was thinking earlier when she was told to stand outside the classroom. She felt guilty because to be honest even though every teacher like her, no-one cared about like Miss Kim did.

Miss Kim embraced her as she sobbed her eyes out. "I will talk to all the teachers that you have today and she if they agree for to stay in my class and have some concealing." Miss Kim said. "Is that even possible?" Eun-Ji asked. "Well... It won't be easy to persuade your teachers but I'm pretty sure they would agree." The teacher said with a smile on her face. When it was time for second lesson, they both went to talk to the teacher, and to their surprise it was actually easy. The whole of the second lesson ended and she decided to get some fresh air. Well... That's what she said to Miss Kim but she actually wanted to go and see Doo-joon. It was break time and they always hang-out together.

She went to the school garden which was also their hang out area. Yes I knew I would find him here! Eun-Ji thought. "Oppa, I have been looking for you" she said with a smile plastered on her face. "Oh, hey Eun-Ji are you okay? Nueun told me that you that you were crying this morning and you being concealed by your maths teacher. Is everything okay?" Doo-joon said with a worried voice. "Is it because of what happened this morning? If it is then I'm really sorry." He said apologetically. "It's just that I... I... I... Never mind don't worry about what I wanted to say." He hesitated. " Don't worry about me Oppa, I'm fine- I just wanted to be excused from my boring lessons that's why I pretended to cry and it worked." Eun-Ji lied. 

The school day ended and it was still awkward on their way home sa well, which made Eun-Ji wonder why Doo-joon hesitated back in the school garden. "Oppa what were you trying to say back at school during break time." Eun-Ji said calmly trying to kill the awkward silence. "Oh don't worry yourself about it." He said. When they reached Eun-ji's house they just wait their fare-wells and they both went their separate ways.

They played the same episode of the drama from Monday- Friday. Which made Eun-ji think a lot. They were meant to meet up on Saturday as they normally do but Eun-Ji couldn't get hold of Doo-joon. She was really worried so she to his house to find out if he was okay. At first she rang the door bell but no-one answered and when she tried to knock someone opened the door. "Hello auntie, how are you?" Eun-Ji said. "Omo, Eun-Jiyaah how are you?" Doo-joon's mother asked. "I'm good and you auntie how have you been?" She asked politely. "I'm doing great, so what brings you here?" Mrs Yoon asked. "I'm here to see Doo-joon oppa, is he home?" Eun-Ji said unknowingly. "Wait Doo-joon didn't tell that he was going to Seoul today?" Mrs Yoon asked with  confusion. "W-w-what? Doo-joon oppa? Seoul???" Eun said with a shocked face. "Aigoo, so you mean he didn't tell you? Aigoo that boy. He went to Seoul earlier this morning because he has to be there before 3pm to talk about his debute." Doo-joon's mother said. 

Just hearing these words made her cry her eyes out. Her first crush was gonna- she was heart-broken and it was hard for her to like any other guy.