Chapter 2;

No more perfume on me or you

Eun-hye's POV:

I was on the bed, trying to fall asleep.

3.30am.

Did the new U-kiss purposely sang 0330 to make me keep waking up at this time?

I groaned as I dragged my feet to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of milk.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

*Who would call me at this time?* I wondered out loud.

 

From: Kevin

To: Eun-hye

Hey, I'm going up.

 

I choked on the milk. "K-K-Kevin..." I whispered.

I rushed to finish my milk and ran back to the bed, pulling the sheets over my head.

I heard the door click open as footsteps came in. The lights were not , instead a small light from a handphone, I guess, shone through the apartment. *He still cares so much...*

I could breathe in the familiar scent of Kevin as he walked into the room. I felt fingers brush through my hair and Kevin whispered in my ear, "I still love you Eun-hye..."

I heard Kevin walk out of the room and the main door was closed shut.

 

*He... left...*

This time, I allowed my tears to just fall. *Kevin Woo... who the hell are you to make me feel like that?*

 

The next day, I was at Music Core, recording as the guest MC.

The other MC, Teen Top's Niel, greeted me happily, "Annyeonghaseyo Eun-hye Sunbae-nim!~ Are you excited for today? The performers list includes bands like U-kiss!"

*Great. Oh great.* "Yeah!" I tried to smile. Tried.

 

I sighed as I walked to the backstage. "Sorry Niel... I messed up today..." I told Niel.

"No no... you did well, Sunbae! At least the director are going to let us have a second try! Fighting, Noona!" Niel grinned at me.

Yeah... so well till we have to take a second time.

I smiled back at Niel as I sighed again and walked back to the make-up room, only to find Chunji sitting on the chair.

"Chunji! What are you doing here!? What if anyone sees you inside?! We can't le-" I was cut off by Chunji's pinky lips on mine.

Chunji pushed me on the chair as his lips worked their wonders on mine.

He slowly pulled back as he said softly, "Noona... Don't let him affect you... Think of me..."

*Chunji always knows best...*

"H-How did you know?" I asked him.

"I wanted to surprise you by going to your house in the middle of the night and letting you wake up in my arms, but I saw... him going in..." Chunji mumbled.

"But... how would you go in my house and surprise me if I had to open the door for you?" I looked at him puzzledly.

"About that... I made a copy of your key... without you knowing... Sorry Noona... I thought it was better for me to have the key so you know... I can protect you all the time..." Chunji rubbed the back of his neck.

I leaned back in the chair and said, "I don't know how... but I find myself falling deeper in love with you no matter what you do..."

Chunji chuckled as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine once more.

As I was enjoying the kiss, Chunji's phone suddenly rang.

Chunji kissed my cheek as he picked the phone up, "Hello?"

He started fiddling with my fingers.

"Dae-min?" He said, glancing at me.

I sighed as I signaled to him that I was ok.

"It's your mother's birthday today? And you want me to go over?" Chunji glanced at me again.

I shrugged my shoulders as I thought *At least Dae-min's family and friends know about Chunji... Mine don't even know.*

"Actually... I'm kinda busy today... Sorry... I can't make it." Chunji bit his lips.

*D... DID HE JUST REJECT HIS GIRLFRIEND?!*

I signaled to him that I was fine but Chunji placed his finger on my lips.

"Sorry, Dae-min... Tell your mother I'm sorry too..." He hung up the phone.

"Lee Chan Hee. Go to your girlfriend. Now." I pointed at the door.

"You need me more." Chunji plainly said.

"No, it's her mother's birthday." I muttered.

"We are going to have a splendid night today~!" Chunji sang.

 

On the day of Chunji's official girlfriend's mother's birthday, we were lying on my bed, cuddling each other.

"Chunji?" I called out to him in the darkness as his fingers interwined mine.

"Hhhmm?" Chunji asked.

"I love you." I whispered.

Only him can make me relax... only him can comfort me... onl-
 

My train of thoughts were cut off as my phone suddenly rang again.

 

From: Kevin

To: Eun-hye

Hey, I'm coming up again.

 

I looked at Chunji as I muttered a, "."