My Favorite Kimbap

My Favorite Kimbap
Please log in to read the full chapter

Naly just walked into her boyfriend's, Bobby, apartment that he shared with eight other guys when someone came running out calling for her once he spotted her. It was one of Bobby's roommates named Donghyuk.

"Noona, noona, help me!" Donghyuk pleaded as he ran up to Naly.

"Hmm?" She gave him a weird look. "Why?"

"Bobby hyung is being so bossy." The younger man complained as he helped her with the groceries. "He told me to do push-ups as much as I love him, get him a towel, give him water, and he even told me to give him a massage!"

Naly let out a laugh at the whole weird orders. "Really?"

"Yes. After the massage, I ran away not to listen to him anymore."

"I thought you were a nice dongsaeng?"

"I am... but Bobby hyung is just too much."

Naly let out another laugh. "Ah, you've should of seen the other day when B.I was ordering Chanwoo around, too. It was so cute and funny."

"Really? Where was I?"

"Yup... and I think you... went out for one of your dance sessions?"

"Oh... I see."

Naly then started putting the items from the bags away. "I think Nhi recorded it, I'll let her show it to you."

"OK!" Donghyuk beamed.

All of a sudden the two heard Bobby yelling for Donghyuk to come back to the room.

"I don't know how you put up with him." Donghyuk whispered. "He doesn't act like this when you're around."

"Haha, yeah... well, ohh." Naly then pulled out a yummy treat from one of the bags. "Choco pies. I need to-"

"I'll do it!" Donghyuk volunteered as he took the box out of her hand.

"Wait, you don't even know what I'm going to do with it, Donghyuk."

"Of course I do." He smiled wide at her. "It's for Ky noona."

Before Naly could respond to that, she was interrupted by Bobby's yelling. "YAH! KIM DONGHYUK-AH!!!!"

"You take care of hyung and I'll give this to my favorite noona. Bye!" Donghyuk suggested with a happy expression as he dashed off with the box of choco pies and out of the apartment giving Naly no time to reply back.

She shook her head at Donghyuk. "Favorite noona, eh?" She let out a laugh and then shook her head once more when she heard Bobby calling out for Donghyuk's name.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" She asked herself looking around and realized it was silent and empty except for Bobby's constant whining for the younger man to come back to him.

Naly left the rest of the groceries on the table and began to walk towards the room that Bobby shared with his other two roommates, Junhoe and B.I who was also known as Hanbin. She peered inside and saw Bobby rolling around on the bed while thrashing his body as he whined like a kid waiting for Donghyuk to come back.

"DONGHYUK!!"

"Yah, Kimbap!" Naly called for his attention as she stood at the doorway while giving him a judging look.

Bobby quickly turned to look over where the sound came from and fell off the bed. Naly suppressed her laughter as she saw her boyfriend struggle to get back up on to the bed.

Once Bobby composed himself he smiled sweetly at her. "Naly, baby, hey, what are you doing here?"

"Why are you being such a brat, Kimbap?" She ignored his question with another question of her own as she continued to stare at him.

"Aish." He rubbed his face in annoyance. "You hang around B.I too much."

"That's right." She smiled as she pointed at him while coming closer, but not joining him on his bed.

"Can't you call me something else, like Bobby the Pooh?"

Naly shot him a weird look, but dismissed it. "What's wrong with Kimbap?"

"It means "seaweed rice" and doesn't sound like a nice nickname from my girlfriend, y'know?"

"But I think it's cute and nice. Kimbap. Kimbap." Naly laughed and then became serious. "So, why were you bossing little Dong Dong around?"

Bobby sat up and shrugged his shoulders. "Hanbinnie, Jinhwannie, and I just wanted to mess around with the younger ones is all."

"Ah, so that explains the other day..." She then scowled at Bobby. "That's not nice."

"It was just a prank." Bobby said innocently. "No one was hurt."

"This kid."

"Hey, hey. I take offense. I'm a man."

"You sure? And you wanna be called Bobby the Pooh. You're still like a kid."

Naly laughed as Bobby pouted. "Why you gotta tease your man like that? Besides, Bobby the Pooh is cool, okay."

Naly shrugged not answering him, but continued to laugh. Bobby then rose from the bed and grabbed her arm and pulled her down onto the bed with him.

"Ahhh!" Naly let out as she was unprepared from this sudden motion. "Bobby!"

Bobby chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her and began cuddling up next to her. "You're too tense, babe. Relax."

Naly turned to look at him annoyed, but secretly she enjoyed the moment. "I wouldn't be so tense if I didn't have to buy you guys groceries and other necessities like everyday."

"Who said you needed to buy it? You don't live here."

"Hah! Like the nine of you know what to buy for your place."

"Hey! We managed pretty well."

"You guys consume nothing but chips, soda, and candy. The toilet paper runs out so fast here! You guys take a shiet like everyday or something?"

"Babe, chill." Bobby told her with a calm voice. "I don't know about the toilet paper part, but none of us really cook. That's why we always order in."

"You guys are hopeless"

"That's why I got you, my Hello Kitty."

Naly rolled her eyes at his nickname for her, despite her obvious obsession with Hello Kitty as Bobby laughed at her expression.

"Aww, is my little Hello Kitty frowning? Do I need to hug my little kitty." Bobby began to coo as he hugged her tighter and pressed her closer to him as he began wiggling on the bed.

"I'm not frowning." Naly denied as she lightly punched him in the chest. "You're so annoying."

Bobby let out a feign gasp. "Annoying? How can my girlfriend say that to her boyfriend? Rude."

"Whatever."

Bobby then began to nuzzle her neck and Naly squirmed at the ticklish skinship.

"Hehe, tickle fight!" Bobby called out as he began tickling Naly all over.

"Yah! Kimbap, stop!" Naly ordered him as she moved away from his wriggling fingers. "I'm not ticklish!"

"Then why are you running away?"

"Because I don't want to be tickled. Duh, Seaweed Rice."

Bobby just stared at his girlfriend with a stupid look. "Seriously?"

"Yeah." She simply replied as she made a move to get off the bed. "Anyways I-Ahh!"

Bobby pulled her back down onto the bed and enveloped her in his arms again while lying the both of them down.

"Again?"

"Again what? I'm not doing anything. My arms just wanted to hold you."

"Stupid."

She heard him chuckling against her ear as he pulled her closer to him. "Let's stay like this for awhile."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"I have to put away the rest of the groceries."

"That can wait later."

"The other boys are going to return and make a mess out of it all."

"So? Let them clean it. You're not their mom."

"I feel like it whenever I come over with the other girls."

"Then that's your fault."

"So not helping."

"I"m not trying to help. Hehe."

Naly rolled her eyes. "Lil bish."

"I love you, too." Bobby squeezed her tighter as he rubbed his cheek against hers. "You're so soft."

"What the?" Naly turned to glared at him. "Yah! Kim Jiwon, I'm not a stuffed animal."

He chuckled. "You're my stuffed animal, my Hello K

Please log in to read the full chapter