Final

Romeo and Juliet's Story

“He will come for you and I will kill him right in front of your eyes!” The man laughed in joy.

“He will not. You are crazy!” You said with red eyes full of hatred.

“I?” He pointed himself then stared at you, “I am crazy?”

“Yes, you! You are a psychopath! If you ever, ever hurt Myungsoo, I’ll kill you!” You shot him a deadly glare although you were already terrified inside. One morning you were walking to school, suddenly 2 pairs of strong arms pulled you inside a van and made you unconscious. When you opened your eyes, you were in a dark dirty place. You found your hands were cuffed to a chair and felt a pain in your stomach. Your eyes were red because of too much crying, and your hair was dull.

The man was about to talk back when his phone rang.

“Hahaha! Romeo is coming for his Juliet!” He laughed heartlessly.

“Want to talk to her? 1 minute.” He said and placed a phone to your ear.

“Soojin?” You heard the familiar voice of your boyfriend, Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo?” Your voice was barely a whisper.

“Did they hurt you? Are you—“His voice was cut by your voice, “Do not come here at all cost! Don’t come for me! Don’t!! Don’t—“The man pulled out his phone.

“If you don’t come here in an hour, I’ll cut your Juliet’s fingers one by one!” He threatened through the phone. You could just hear a little of the conversation as the man’s distance with you was not close.

“You’re a monster! You’re not human! You’re an animal!” You snapped after he hung the call. He approached you and slapped you hard. Your lips were already swollen because of receiving too much slap from the jerk.

“You can slap me again and again, countless time, but that will only prove what I said is right. You are an animal.” You didn’t know from where you got the courage, but those words just flowed out from your mouth.

His face moved closer to you as he said, “Do not say that again to me or—“

“Or what?” You dared him. “Animal.” You said again the word and you spitted on him. He wiped your saliva out from his face and with anger all over his face, he slapped you once again, this time until you fell along with the chair you were bound to. You screamed as you hit the ground hard and you could feel the pain at your back and knees.

“Looser. Animal.” You said again. He hit your stomach hard several times until you vomited blood. “.” You groaned.

“How is that?” The man seemed satisfied.

“Motherer. Still, you are an animal.” You spitted again on him.

“You never learn, do you?” He said in anger.

“What does it seem to you, animal?” You emphasized the word ‘animal’. His stare was as sharp as a blade, but your stare was sharper than that. That time, you swallowed all your fear. No, you faced it.  You saw he call someone and not long after that, two muscular men came.

“Untie her and hang her!” He said with face full of hatred to you.

“Hang her? But boss—“

“DO IT!” He yelled when one of the men protested. The two men untied you and hung you. You had lost all the strength to fight them and just let them. Your hands were now tied up to the ceiling and the chair that supported your height was removed. You were now totally hung.

“!” You cursed out.

“How does it feel? Maybe if you behaved well, you would not be in this position.” He smirked.

“There is no way I will behave well to an animal like you!” You said.

“How dare you!” His anger rose again as he hit you again on your stomach. You winced in pain but you were not going to admit the pain, not in front of him. You had to be strong. Your feminine side was gone. It was not the time for you to be like a girl.

“Why must I be afraid of an animal? Especially disgusting animal like you?” You kept on rising his anger. He hit you again and again until you vomited blood again. You could pass out any minute.  You felt the pain was so torturing. You couldn’t feel any strength. Your aching back, knees, and arms didn’t help at all.

When the man was about to land another punch on you, the door flung opened, revealing the guy that you loved so much.

“I’ve told you not to come! Now you go! Run!” You said with all the last possible strength you had. The man punched you right in front of Myungsoo, making he yelled, “Don’t touch her!”

“Myungsoo, run! You stupid, run!” You were already crying. There were 3 muscular men inside, and Myungsoo was alone, there was no way he could survive.

“I’ll get you out from here!” He said with determination. You shook your head but he didn’t want to listen.

“Romeo comes to save his Juliet, how sweet is that?” The crazy man smirked.

“What you want is me. And I am already here. So now, let her go!” Myungsoo said to the crazy man.

“Did I say I will release her?” He smirked again.

“You!! You have to let her go!” Myungsoo yelled.

“Finish him!” The crazy man said to the 2 muscular men. You couldn’t watch it. Your tears didn’t stop falling. ‘Why are you so stupid? Why do you come?’

Myungsoo was able to take down the 2 men surprisingly. You couldn’t help but to felt happy. But your smile vanished when you saw the crazy man pulled out a knife from his pocket.

“You vs me. We fight until one of us die. If you win, of course you can save your Juliet. If you lose, you will die with her. Isn’t it the ending of Romeo and Juliet’s story? Both die together?” He laughed evilly.

“I will change the ending.” He said. The man and Myungsoo started to fight. You had to do something but your condition made your choice was limited. You knew how to release yourself from the tied, but you believed that you had never got the courage to do that. You had to break your thumb’s bone. You watched it in movies, but you didn’t know whether it would really work or not. When you were thinking hard, you saw Myungsoo was kicked until fell. He has got several bruises and some cuts. It was time for you. You couldn’t let him die.

Maybe you were really braver than you believed as you found yourself break your thumb’s bone and released yourself. You cried when you had to do that as the pain was immediately shot, but you managed to endure it. You fell to the ground with a loud noise, distracting the crazy man and made an opportunity for Myungsoo to attack the man. The man fell down.

You released first all the tie and decided to help him. You looked to your surroundings and found nothing. Your swollen knees made you hard to walk and your aching back didn’t help either. Your hands also hurt. You motivated yourself. ‘I can do this! I am not weak!’ You kept on saying that. You watched in horror when the man was about to stab Myungsoo from behind. You didn’t know where the courage came from, but you blocked him.

Myungsoo seemed shock, but it was not long before he finally got up and took the knife from your stomach.

“No, no!!!”

“Remember, this doesn’t have to end this way. You chose your gang. And you lost your Juliet, isn’t life fair?”

“Myungsoo..” You called him with voice that was almost a whisper.

“Hey, don’t leave me, alright?” Without he realized, a tear escaped his eyes.

“You haven’t lost me. Finish this, for me.” You said. Myungsoo gave you a quick peck as he got up and attacked the man. He released all his anger to the man until the man passed out. He was about to stab the man, when he heard you screamed, “NO!!”

“What?” He seemed confused.

“If you stab him, it means you are same like him. You are also a killer. I don’t want you to be one.” You said with the last strength you had before you passed out, or possibly died.

“She is really strong you know… “You heard a voice. Your vision was still blurry but you managed to open your eyes. You found yourself was at the hospital’s bed.

“How long have I been pass out?” You asked. Myungsoo was right beside you. “You really made me worry. I thought I lost you.” He said in low voice.

“I’ve said you haven’t lost me, right?” You smiled a bit.

“Yes, but you passed out! You had made a pool of blood there and I thought I had lost you! The doctor was confused when he checked you are still alive. He said, when a patient lost this much blood, she wouldn’t survive, but you did.”

“I am one strong girl I guess.” You smiled. Your smile faded when you saw his beaten face and some scars on him which meant he hadn’t got any treatment.

“Myungsoo, I’m so sorry..” You began to cry.

“There is nothing to be sorry about. I am the cause you are here now. I am the cause you were almost dead. I am the one who is supposed to say sorry.” He said.

“No… If just I was smart enough to know that some guys had been following me, it wouldn’t turn out this way.” You started.

“You are smart, okay.” He said.

“And I am too chicken-hearted! I could release myself from the tied long time ago, but I didn’t have the courage to break my thumb’s bone. I—“

“But you eventually did it plus you saved me. Which meant you are brave, very brave.” He said.

“I am? Maybe. But you saved me in the first place. You came for me.”

“We saved each other. Isn’t it awesome?”

“Yes. But—“

“Listen to me, okay?” He said. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” Myungsoo said firmly before landed a deep kiss to your lips.

“We change Romeo and Juliet’s story.” You said happily as you responded to the kiss.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done^^

Tell me what you thik about this story^^ Drop some comments :)

Thank you for the support :D

~janeloveexo~