Meet the Admins!

Midnight's Dream Roleplay || CLOSED || General Themed + Semi- RP ||
MIDNIGHT'S DREAM ADMINS (names are linked)

 

`Kim Sunggyu
Sunggyu is one of the lazy admins, he'll do as told but he's mostly easy to talk to. He will not tolerate drama that one is trying to involve him because he is already happily taken and expects to keep it as such for a very, very long time. His schedule is something steady but not solid, so, lightning speed replies are not something you'll be looking for with this leader. Other than that he's pretty lame, unbearing, and boring. If you can handle that, swing by sometime. He wishes you a nice stay and looks forward to greeting you.

`Jang Dongwoo
Here is probably the goofiest admin you'll befriend; he's your favorite dino, Dongwoo. He is willing to help anyone in need and it is easy to talk to this dino because he honestly cares too much. So do not be shy and talk to him!
Fact: Taken by Myung, always and forever
. His best friends are Gyu Hyung and Hoya.

`Nam Woohyun
Woohyun is his name. INFINITE's heart prince and adorable guy, with only little to no flaws. Though he does hold grudges unless he's close to you. Don't annoy him and leave him to love on Sunggyu ♡. If he ignores you at some point in time by accident, you probably deserve it. Kidding!

`Lee Howon (Hoya)
When describing Hoya, you can use both manly and cute in one sentence. He may look fierce -- not as fierce-looking as his drinking pal Dongwoo hyungie -- but he is a true softie if you get to know him better. He is really friendly so do not be afraid to approach him; he doesn't bite! Well, he does only when his one and only love, Kyung, is involved. Other than that, he's a huge ball of fluff, cuddles, and pouts. Do not hesitate to come up to him for random convos, requests or questions. He'll gladly answer AND drag you for some drinks. Oh ! One last thing. Do not call him Howon. Only two people are allowed to call him that : Kyung and Gyu hyung. Call him Hoya or Ho-aegi instead ! 

`Lee Sungyeol
Sungyeol is one of the friendlier admins here at Midnight's Dream. With him, you'll be able to start up a random conversation and he'll willingly respond. Yeol is up for both script and para, so do not be afraid to leave a starter on his wall. As for his love life, he's not interested, unless you can change that. Surprisingly, Myungsoo is his best friend, even though Myungsoo is found wanting to kill most people without question. But opposites attract.
Welcome, each and every one of you! Enjoy your wonderful stay here at Midnight's Dream.

`Kim Myungsoo (L)
This is Myungsoo, but call him "L." There's not much that you need to know about him, just follow the rules. Don't try to call him anything other then "L" unless he is close to you. Don't piss him off and you'll be good to go. Oh, and if you touch Dongwoo, he will give you the most slow and painful death he can think of. Got it? Enjoy your stay!

`Lee Sungjong (unlinked at the moment)
WORK IN PROGRESS