And so the adventure begins..

The adventures of fangirling rich girls. {Two-shot}

" Oh my gosh Donghae looks hot!"
" Oh please Kyuhyun looks way better."

The two girls, Jamie and Kairi were spazzing out over the new Mr. Simple music video that had just been uploaded a couple days ago. It was Summer break and both of them had absolutely promised they were going to have a sleepover and watch it together.

" Lies! Donghae rules all iness in the world!" Kairi continued protest.

Jamie rolled her eyes and scoffed. " That's what you think. I could just...melt into his arms~".

Kairi snapped her fingers infront of his and tried to grab her friend's attention. " Woah, Earth to Jamie!".

Jamie blinked then giggled as she continued to watch Kyuhyun dance his heart out in the background. " It just kind of makes me upset over how he doesn't really have many parts.".

Kairi shook her head and sighed. " Same with Donghae, he gets like one part for every song.".

As the video ended the girls sighed and giggled at the wild fantasies that began to pop into one another's head, when they were disturbed by a loud yell, " Kairi Aurora Suzuki get your down here right now!".

Kairi rolled her eyes and stood up. " And that's my cue. We should definitely plan another sleep over like this.".

Jamie pouted and reluctantly nodded, hugging her best friend. " Definitely, see ya.".

Kairi waved and walked out the front door, immersed in her own thoughts. Super Junior is the most amazing Kpop group she had ever discovered and her absolute favorite. She wondered what they were like off screen. What if they were total jerks? What if they were actual sweethearts? What would it be like if you lived with them? Kairi stopped at that very question......if she lived with them? A small smirk formed on her face.

-------------------------------------------------------------

" Your dad invented Sony?! No way I bet your like, freaking rich!" The young girl blinked innocently as she freaked out.

Kairi rolled her eyes and grabbed the plane tickets. " Yes yes, just...don't tell my dad about this ok? I don't want to have to sue you for everything you have.".

The girl snapped out of her daze and slightly backed away, a bit afraid of what Kairi could do and nodded quickly. " Of course.".

Kairi put the tickets in her purse and smirked as she walked away and out the airport doors. People eyed her suspiciously, but of course when you walk into an airport wearing a long beige coat, fedora, black gloves, and black sunglasses it isn't a weird thing to be suspicious of the person.

She hopped into the totally oblivious limo right in front of her and looked back once more before giving orders to her driver. " Step on it.".

James, her driver, tried his very best to keep his curiosity to a minimum, but couldn't hold it in. " Um miss, don't you think your father will find out?".

Kairi smiled at James's concern and shook her head. " Don't worry. I got it all covered, besides dad's usually out on a business run during these times.".

As they drove out of the lot Kairi admired the plane tickets in her hand. Now it's finally her and Jamie's chance to go to the one place they had always dreamed of going to: Seoul, South Korea. It was home of two of the hottest men they had ever seen, Lee Donghae and Cho Kyuhyun.

Once they had pulled into her mansion, Kairi quickly ripped off her long coat and everything else that was part of her disguise, stashing it in her purse as well as the plane tickets. She panicked and opened the door, doing her best to scurry past her father's limo unnoticed. She wondered why in the world he was home this early. He was usually out for hours finishing up on his stacks of paperwork that had to be done.

" Kairi, my dear!" The loud boom of her father's voice from behind her nearly gave her a heart-attack.

  She thought as she stopped in her tracks and slowly turned around with the most innocent smile she could pssibly give. " Hey dad, what are you doing here so early?".

He chuckled and stepped away from the limousine and spread out his arms, beckoning her into them for a fatherly hug. She hesitated but gave him a hug anyways then quickly pulled away. Kairi's father wasn't a bad dad, in fact he was very kind hearted but just a little too commited to his work to the point where Kairi only saw him 5 times every month, though last month it was 6.

" I just swung by to have a little lunch with my daughter before I leave for Tokyo tomorrow morning, is that a crime?" Kairi's dad gave her a bright smile.

Kairi was overjoyed that he was actually trying to find time to spend with her now, but what she really wanted to do was visit Jamie and tell her of her exciting plan. " Oh thanks for the offer dad, really but I was invited to have lunch with Jamie today.".

Kairi's father sighed and looked down nodding. " Of course you girls are two peas in a pod, I could never make you cancel a meeting with your best friend!".

Kairi felt an automatic surge of guilt wave over her and hugged her father once again. " Daddy you know I would hang out with you if I could. We can always have dinner together?".

Her father shook his head and smiled. " No it's quite alright, I actually have a meeting to attend to at that time anyways so...maybe we can make some time for each other after I come back from Japan huh?".

Kairi smiled sincerely and nodded immediately. " Sure dad.".

Kairi watched her dad get back into the limo and drive off to Sony HQ . Once she saw his car completely out of sight, she ran over to the mansion next door and banged on the doors repeatedly before a tall man in a clean suit opened it. " Ah Miss Aurora it's so very nice to see you, please come in.".

Kairi coughed at the use of her middle name. She despised when people called her that, it just made her feel awkward and it just didn't click. Kevin, their butler, directed Kairi to the stairs. " Jamie is upstairs in her room.".

" Thanks Kevin!" Kairi waved and ran up the stairs and over to her best friends room, she knew where it was located by heart. Jamie's mansion may have been pretty big but she had been here so many times, she practically called it home.

Kairi swung Jamie's door open and ran over to her friend who was sitting calmly on her bed reading a book, not surprised to see Kairi standing there in her room. " Hey Kai, what's up?".

" Oh my gosh, you will never believe the idea I sprung up early this morning and I know just what to do to make it happen." Kairi sat on Jamie's bed, face beaming with excitement.

Jamie rolled her eyes and set her book down. " And do I just so happen to be a part of this idea?".

Kairi eagerly nodded. " Ohhh more than that, trust me this is one of the best ideas I've ever came up with!".

Jamie sat up and crossed her arms over her chest. " Shoot.".

" Ok." Kairi began, " We are going to Korea!!".

Jamie nearly fell off her bed in surprise. " What?! Are you crazy?!".

Kairi giggled and shook her head. " Nope. Come on me and you in Korea, going to the best concert of our lives.".

" Sure Korea would be nice, but I'm not going out of the blue and I'm sure my parents will say no. What concert?" Jamie was stressed out as it is and being confused with Kairi's random gibberish was not helping one bit.

" Are you stupid?! What concert? Suju's concert you pabo (idiot)! Your parents don't have to know, it's called sneaking away for like a week or two.." Kairi faltered as she saw Jamie's expression get more and more unreadable.

Jamie's cool and calm attitude was there no more, she had cracked. " ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Run way from our parents-".

Kairi clamped her hand onto Jamie's mouth and put a finger to her lips. " Shhh shut up, do you want them to hear us?".

Jamie pried Kairi's hand off her face and nodded. " Yes so they can hear how crazy your plan is and keep ME out of it!".

Kairi pouted and knew that Jamie wasn't going to buy it. They had been friends for so long and her puppy eyes had gotten verrry old by now. Kairi then proceeded to plan B, she fell on her knees and grabbed Jamie's legs, clinging onto them for dear life. " Please Jamie please!! I beg of you!! It's just a couple weeks dude!! We don't even go back to Standford for another 3 months!!".

Jamie knew she was going to resort to begging and simply shook her head. " No there's no way I'm going and that's final!".

Kairi let go of Jamie's legs and stood up, frustrated with her best friend's stubborn attitude. " So what? You just want to stay cooped up in this house of yours everyday reading books and fantasizing about Kyuhyun from afar while I'll get to see him in person?!".

Jamie began to hesitate as the name of her bias popped into the conversation. " W-we'll get to meet him?".

Kairi smirked, Jamie was hooked. " Backstage passes baby~".

Jamie sighed and stared at her feet not sure what to say. " Look, just give me a couple days to think about it.".

Kairi pointed a finger at her. " Two days! That's it!".

With that Kairi flashed a sweet smile and gracefully walked out of the room giving a slight wave to James as he eyed her suspiciously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I can't believe I'm doing this."
"Well believe it."
" We're going to get caught!"
" No we're not, everything's going to be fine just trust me."
" But it's my first time doing something like this!"

Kairi sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. " Look we're sneaking away for a mere two weeks and then we immediately make our way back home, it's simple.".

" B-but what if we do get caught?!" Jamie was sweating loads, her black duffle bags in her hands.

Kairi rolled her eyes and scoffed. " Oh please I've got it covered.".

Jamie shook her head. " How can I be sure?".

" Just trust me." Kairi gave her a wink as their flight was called.

Kairi dragged her neon green bags behind her while Jamie looked back once more and reluctantly followed her crazy best friend.

Once they took their seats on Kairi finally felt like she could relax. She wasn't going to lie, she was feeling pretty anxious about leaving without permission too, but someone needed to be the strong one here so she didn't say anything.

" Unnie?" Kairi looked to her right to see Jamie flashing her puppy dog eyes at her.

Kairi rolled her eyes and smiled. " Yeah?".

Jamie bit her bottom lip and and looked down, fiddling with the ruffles on her shirt. " Are we gonna be ok?'.

Kairi was surprised at the random question. " Yeah.".

In reality, Kairi had no idea if they were going to be okay. Ever since the two were young they had always dreamed of going to Korea together to see their favorite idols. Kairi put her hand on Jamie's and gave her a reassuring smile.

Jamie is only 3 months younger than Kairi, but very shy and innocent, all the more reason for Kairi to protect her. Jamie may be a bit smarter than Kairi and more mature, but she's too gullible and vulnerable, it worries Kairi. During the first few days of Jamie and Kairi's friendship, Kairi didn't really like Jamie. She thought Jamie was too clingy and found her creepy, on the other hand Jamie thought they were best friends. They were both 7 at the time and one beutiful afternoon Kairi's mother forced her to invite Jamie over her house to swim. When Jamie got there, she forgot to let out one small little detail, she couldn't exactly swim. When Jamie refused to get in the water Kairi's angry side took over and she blew up, she pushed Jamie into the water and Jamie nearly drowned. Kairi had no absolute idea what was going on, until she realized, the idiot couldn't swim. She jumped into the pool and grabbed Jamie by the arm, dragging her out of the pool and wrapping a warm towel around her. Even after all Kairi did, Jamie blamed it on herself, saying it was her fault that she drowned because she came anyways when she knew she couldn't swim and was only thankful that Kairi had saved her in time. Kairi shook her head in guilt and had wrapped her little arms around her new best friend. Since then they've been inseperable.

________________________________

" Onee-chan, Me o samasu (Big sis wake up)!".

Kairi woke up to see the beaming face of her best friend, feeling groggy she turned away and mumbled. " Go ni (Later)...".

Kairi and Jamie have used Japanese comfortably ever since they became best friends, they wouldn't use it frequently though.

Jamie's stubborn motherly attitude beagn to unfold. " Kairi Aurora Suzuki you wake up this instant!".

Kairi giggled and lifted her head, rubbing her eyes tiredly. " Yes mother.".

As the girls' plane landed they pulled out their luggage from the carriers above their seats and were soon walking out the airport.

Kairi hailed a taxi and both girls sat into the yellow vehicle.

The driver was middle-aged and gave the girls a glare as he turned around in his seat. " Juso (address)?" He asked in Korean.

Jamie quirked an eyebrow and looked at her best friend. " He's asking us for the address." Kairi replied with a nod.

" Seoul International Hotel!" Kairi gave him the hotel rather than the address, she wasn't really sure what the address was. (Don't know if the hotel is an actual hotel I just made it up)

" Ok~" He gave the girls an ok sign and luckily that meant he knew where the place was, maybe because it was one of the most famous hotels in Seoul.

As they arrived, Kairi pulled out a small folder revealing their hotel room cards. Kairi had already called ahead of time to get the cards, she didn't want the front desk lady having any suspicions of who she was as her father had stayed at the hotel many times before, it's no joke that they look almost exactly alike.

Once they arrived in their hotel they found themselves more than satisfied. The suite was huge. Like the size of one of those fancy New York apartments only bigger and a lot more fancier. All the furniture was perfect and finely imported from France. The lamps were exclusives from famous home decor designers all over the world, the kitchen clean and tidy, the walls beautifully painted, and at the very center of it all a huge window with a perfect view of Seoul.

" Well," Kairi turned to her best friend, " I think we'll be able to make ourselves feel just at home~".

Jamie nodded and plopped onto one of the fine couches. " Onee-chan I think I'm done for the day.".

" Uh-uh, we're going to a concert later tonight!" Kairi wagged her finger in Jamie's face.

" SuJu's?!" Jamie's eyes lit up like saucers.

" Mmmmhmmm." Kairi raised an eyebrow as she watched Jamie leap for joy.

---------------------------------------------

Jamie happily trudged back from the bathroom and into the car, happily greeting Kairi with a smile. " Sorry I took so long. There was a huge line for the restrooms! That was the best freaking concert ever! I can't believe we actually got to take pictures with them!".

Kairi giggled and started the engine. " You bet! I've never felt so alive!".

A small mumbling came from the backseat and Jamie frowned. " What was that?".

The mumbling got louder and Kairi shook her head. " It's probably the engine. We should have it checked out soon because it's REALLY LOUD!!".

Jamie noticed Kairi's irregular behavior and pointed at her. " Your hiding something from me aren't you?".

Kairi laughed and kept her eyes on the road. " No way! There's nothing going on and even if there was I probably would've told you by now."

" Yeah probably." Jamie mumbled and stuffed her hands into her pockets. She decided she would continue the matter once they get back to the hotel.

Once the pulled up to the hotel parking lot, Kairi jumped out of her seat and ran for the trunk, struggling with pulling out two giant luggage bags.

" Kairi, what are you doing?! And where the hell did you get those suitcases?!" Jamie was almost ready to head for the main doors, but Kairi continued to pull out the suitcases.

" Would you just help me get these out and then we can talk about where I got these later?" Kairi struggled and eventually Jamie ran over to their car and helped drag the suitcases out.

Once they were on the ground Jamie sighed in relief. " God what is in these bags? Rocks or bodies or something?!".

Kairi smiled awkwardly and grabbed the handle to both, sliding them across the pavement as they headed for the doors.

They soon reached their apartment sized hotel room and both girls collapsed on the couches from the extreme weight that the suitcases weighed.

" Ok...now are you gonna tell me what are in those suitcases?!" Jamie sat herself up and gave a look at her friend.

Kairi sighed and walked over to both suiutcases. " Ok, but don't freak out.".

Jamie stood beside her as she opened the first case and her eyes began to widen. " YOU MURDERED LEE DONGHAE?!?!".

Kairi clamped her hand on Jamie's mouth begging her shut up. " No I didn't he's just asleep, chill ok?!".

Kairi took her hand off her friend and opened the next one revealing another super junior member, Cho Kyuhyun.

" Oh sugar honey iced tea!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE KAIRI?!" Jamie's insanity box had blown and at this point there was no way she could tape it back together.

" Shut up will ya?" Kairi untied the ropes on both the boys, " It's just for the time being ok? I couldn't resist! I had the whole thing planned out and I couldn't help it! It's just for a couple of days...or weeks!!".

Jamie's eyes narrowed and her voice got dangerously low. " You mean to tell me that all this time you've been trying to tag me in on your little KIDNAPPING PLAN!!".

" It's not kidnapping it's like a surprise adoption they didn't even know they had!!!" Kairi tried to reason but Jamie continued to yell.

" Your freaking crazy!! There is no way in H-E-freaking -L-L I'm going to be a part of this plan! I'm done Kairi, I'm leaving!!" Jamie was about two seconds from the door when Kairi stopped her.

" So what are you going to do?! Sleep on the streets? Please Jamie your my best friend, you understand right? It's just for a couple of days. No one will even notice!".

" No one will notice?! Their the two most wanted men in all of Korea.. all of ASIA and your telling me no one will notice?!"

" Look Jamie, I did this for me AND YOU!! We've always dreamed of being able to live with them and hang out with them so why is this in any way bad?!

" We took them WITHOUT permission!"

" Well maybe you should learn to stop following the rules and start living your own life!"

" I am not going to lead a life of crime!!"

" Jamie listen to me! This is what we've always wanted and after a few days we can return them without anyone even knowing it was us!!"

" Excuse me-"

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The girls' argument was cut off by two boyish screams.

" Uliga yeogiseo mwolhagoissneun geoji?! (What are we doing here?)".

" Nado molla! (I don't know)".

Oh sweet baby cheese sauce...let the adventures begin.