FINAL

That's Okay , Dear

Jimin will come back anytime soon from his work . Hyejong wait patiently . She has finished cooking and has served the food . Now she just need to wait for Jimin to come . Jimin is such a Food Monster and that's why one of the reasons Hyejong like him . She remembered when they had their first date . Well , at Jimin's house exactly . Jimin cooked so much food and he also eats most of it . Hyejong chuckles when she remembered that . As she was deep in thought , she heard the door being opened . Hyejong get up and smile plastered on her face and was about to greet Jimin when Jimin glare at her . Her smile instantly dropped .

" Jiminnie , why ? Did something happened ? " Hyejong asked softly and approached Jimin . She was about to touch his cheeks when Jimin slap her hands . Hyejong was shocked . " Jiminnie , what - " she was cut by Jimin's yell .

" WHAT THE YOU'VE BEEN DOING BEHIND MY BACK , SONG HYEJONG ! " Jimin shut the front door and glared at Hyejong . She is scared . Scared that Jimin will do something . " Wha - What do you mean ? " Hyejong ask confusedly . At the same time , she is calming herself to not crying . 

" What do you mean !? What do i mean is , what the did you two doing THIS behind my back ! " When Jimin emphasized the ' THIS ' , he threw some photos towards Hyejong face . He doesn't care if it hurts her or what . He just wants a ing answer . Hyejong pick the photos and she looked at Jimin face and then look at the photos . She was shocked . Who the hell captured this ! This is wrong . No No . Hyejong was shocked that she cannot utter any words . Jimin took the photos from her grip and throw it on the floor . He slammed Hyejong on the wall and pinned her .

" Now , do you mind telling me , you !? " It's more to demand than question . Hyejong look at Jimin . She still can't utter any words . Feels like there's something blocked . Hyejong look at Jimin's eyes . It was crystal . He is crying . He is ing crying . 

" I - I don't know what happened - " she was greeted with another slammed . It hurts her back . " What do you mean you don't know what happened ? It's obviously you on the picture . " Jimin said controlling his voice and anger . " Do you know how hurt my heart when i looked at the photos ? Do you know how hurt I was to deny that , that girl on the photos is not you . Do you know ? DO YOU KNOW !? " Jimin scream on her face . Hyejong cried . She can't take it anymore . Jimin released her and goes toward their bedroom . Hyejong wipe her tears and goes toward the bedroom too . 

Jimin is packing his stuff . " Where , where are you going ? " Hyejong asked and held his wrist . " Jimin , please let me explain . " Hyejong begged . Jimin push her hands and look at her . " Explain " " It was misunderstanding ! That's true i met him . But we didn't kiss . I swear Jimin . Do you think i will cheating behind your back ? My heart always for you , Jimin . I swear we didn't kiss ! " Hyejong explained it to him while crying . Jimin's face hardened . " So , you really met him ? You didn't even tell me . Guess i'm not the best husband afterall . " Jimin scoff and continued packing . 

" What are you doing !? Stop packing ! I've explained it ! Stop it , Park Jimin ! " Hyejong begged and tried to stop him . Jimin push her and she fell on the floor . Jimin zip his luggage and drag it with him . " From now on , me , Park Jimin are no longer your Husband . We're over . " Jimin said and walk toward the door . Hyejong get up . " What do you mean by that ? " " We will divorce . You on your way . Me on my way , There's no longer us . Goodbye Song Hyejong . Thank you for the memories . " Jimin walk quickly with his luggage and the next thing Hyejong heard is the main door being slammed . 

She run in order to chase Jimin . She needs to convince him . She opened the door and saw that his car is gone . She needs him , she need to convince him . She started to run to find Jimin . She doesn't care if she don't wear any shoes . She run barefoot and trying to find Jimin's car . It seems the most idiotic to do but she don't care . She really love Jimin and she knows Jimin also love her . But he is ego . She run . People keeps looking at her . She can feel her feets bleeding but she don't care . She wiped her tears and try to find his car but it's no where to be seen . The traffic for walking turns red but she too engrossed on her finding mission that she didn't see what's coming . 


Jimin drove his car . He wiped his tears . He feels regretted for saying those harsh words and also the divorce . He trust Hyejong but his ego is on top . He punch his steering wheel . His grip on the steering wheel is too strong that his knuckles turn white . His heart feels heavy . There's like something happened but he try to ignore his feelings . His phone start ringing but he don't want to answer it now . His head is a messy . He don't know where to go . He just drive . His phone stop ringing . And then it start ringing again . He didn't answer it . After the third ringing , he picks his phone annoyed but then it slipped . The phone fall . He curse . The phone still ringing . His other hands is searching his phone while the other one is busy handling the steering wheel . He cursed again when he didn't felt anything . He looks down and try to find his phone , when he had found it he was about to answer but then it stop ringing . He grew annoyed . He take turn to the left and a sudden bright light blinding his view . The next thing he felt is his car being flipped and darkness overwhelmed him . 


Hyejong is on ICU . She was hit by a lorry . Her head hits the ground hard . There's a pool of blood behind her head . The nurse said that maybe she loss many blood since she hit the ground hard . There's only a little chance for her to alive . If she's in luck , she will be in coma but if God loves her , she'll die .

Jimin being taken to ICU . After that accident , he's being taken to hospital . He got fracture hand . His left hand . There's a scratch on his face because of the window . After the operation , he has taken to his own room .

                                                                                             ♦♦♦♦♦

" Jiminnie , my dear . Wake up " There's a voice calling his name . He opened his eyes and was greeted by his own wife , Song Hyejong . " Jiminnie . " She called his nickname that she gave sweetly . " Jagi , jagi . Please forgive me jagi ! I know i'm wrong ! Please Jagi . " Jimin started crying . Hyejong was shocked . Jimin start hugging her and buried his face on her neck . Hyejong pat his back . " Shushh , shushhh , i'm here . Why are you crying anyway ? Did you had bad dreams ? " Jimin look at her confuse face . " I-I was wrong towards you . Please don't go . I only have you . Please forgive me . " Jimin starts rambling . " Jiminnie , it's okay , dear . Even if you one day mad at me and throwing harsh words , i'll be fine . I forgive you , hmm . " Hyejong said while hugging him . He looks like a little child now .

" Omma ! Appa ! " A cute voice called . Both of them look at the owner of the voice . It was a boy . And he looks like Jimin . " Wait , who is he ? " Jimin asked confused while he wiped his tears . " Jiminnie , this is our son . Park HyukMin . " Hyejong smiled softly . HyukMin sits at Jimin's lap while giggling . " He is so much like me . " Jimin said happily . Jimin pick him up and play with him . Min is laughing happily . " Ahhh , Appa stop it . Hahhahahaha " . Jimin put him down and turn his back to speak with his wife but she's not there . He look infront where he put Min down and he also not there . Suddenly the background turn black . Jimin was scared . He was screaming Hyejong name and his son . But they no where to be seen . 

Jimin started crying . There's a light infront of him and it goes towards him . Jimin squint his eyes and there stood Hyejong and HyukMin smiling . " Jagi , Min-ah " Jimin wants to go to them but his feet are stuck . He cannot move his legs . " Jiminnie , we must go now . Our time is near . Thank you so much for loving me and spending time with me . And about your throwing tanthrum at me , It's Okay , Dear . I'm always forgive you . Min-ah , say bye to Appa . " Hyejong said and Min wave his small hands . And then they gone . Like that . Jimin cried and screamed . " Andwaee ! Hyejong-ah , Min-ah !!! Kajima ! " 


Jimin cried while watching the tombstone . He is now at the graveyard visiting his only one wife , Song Hyejong . Yes , she died . And actually , she was pregnant 2 weeks . He killed two people in a same time . He regret it . If only he didn't mad and throwing tanthrum at her , they will live happily now . He regret it . The dream , the dream where he dream about Hyejong and Min still haunting him every night . He is lonely . He need someone . He cried again and lay his head on her grave . He carresed the tombstone . " Mianhae Jagi . I really love you and i really miss you . Please take care of yourselves . Please don't cry because of me . I Love You . " Jimin said and the rain started falling heavily and flow with his tears . 


//drumrolls// Yeayyy ! Finished ! Ahhhh uri Jiminnie . Mianhei :> . Please subscribe and comments . I really love y'all . Please take my love juseyo . <3 <3 <3 . And sorry for crappy grammars and typos . <3