Eight

Goodbye High School (Changed and restarting again)

You know what people always say, "Your crush is here, quick act natural!" 

Yes, that's how natural I can be with Jungkook... from talking to him calmly, avoiding the rain and being his guide. It's really a tough job to act natural when your crush is around but I guess I kept all my feelings well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's this?" I said while pointing to the drink Sehun placed on the table in front of me.

"Are you dumb or something, this is your favourite drink. I got it for you since there's so many students in the queue."

"Thanks but I'm not dumb. I'm just asking for fun." I said while opening the bottle cap.

Just then, I remembered that Jungkook left class today without saying anything. Afraid that he would be lost in the school after a month, I quickly stop drinking and took my phone and wallet before standing up.

"Sehun! I'm going up to class first!" 

Without waiting for his reply, I quickly left the cafe and made my way up to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is Minah going?" Chanyeol asked after taking the seat where Minah was 10 seconds ago.

"Where else can she go? She's finding that Jungkook guy again." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did not want to look so obvious that  I'm looking for someone in class, so before going in class, I stood near the door and peep in first. I was too engrossed at looking who's in class and I didn't hear footsteps behind me. And yes, it's Jungkook behind me.

"What are you doing?" 

I jumped a little upon hearing a deep voice behind me.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook! Why did you scare me?" I shouted. Kind of.

"What are you looking at?" He said while looking into the class too. 

"Are you looking for me?" He added while smiling.

OMG there's no way I will ever let him find out that I'm looking for him, so I pretended to laugh it off and walked into the class.

"Ya! You haven't reply me!" He said while touching my hair, again. 

"Stop doing that!!" I shouted and turned around afterwards. And guess what? Our bodies were less than 5 cm apart from each other.

Since his so tall, I had to look up. And he's face is red, again.

We stood in that manner for god knows how long before the both of us pulled away from each other.

"I'm sorry!" 

"I'm sorry!" 

The both of us said together after pulling away. And we both laughed when we said the same thing.

"Why didn't you go to the cafe and eat?" I said, trying to change the topic.

"I know this is rude for me to say, but I didn't want to see Exo."

"Are you scared of them?" I said, trying to .

Jungkook made a are-you-serious face before replying me. "I'm not. Why should I be anyway."

"I know they can be rude at times, especially Sehun, but they surely mean no harm."

"I know. That's why I didn't say anything when he rolled his eyes at me. Oh yes, I've something to ask you."

"Yes?"

"Are you free after school today? I guess you should be since you are not working in the pizza shop anymore."

"I'm free, but why?"

"Can I bring you to somewhere?"

"Where? Are you gonna sell me away to someone or something?" I said, trying to sound scared.

"Of course not. Why would I sell you away when I can get you to be my girlfriend." He replied REALLY softly.

"What did you say?" 

"Nothing.  Just will you go with me?"

"Okay I'm going." I said before walking away from him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

READ ME

Hello! Chapter 8 up! Hope you all liked it! Lovely comments are appreciated :)

-Kaizninja