ONE

Romancing my Ex-Prince Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Ari

I sat there miserably, chewing on the remnants of my last bite of dokkbokki, thinking about the past 2 hours of my life. Is it possible to have amnesia at his age? No? Maybe some sort of accident caused him to forget about me? Or maybe a pack of flying monkeys just took away his memory of me one day?

‘Jesus, Lee Ari! Get a grip of yourself! You’re going crazy!’ exclaimed this little mini-me dressed in white, complete with a halo, sitting on my shoulder.

‘Or maybe your face is just seriously super common and it’s easy to forget?’ smirked the other mini me, dressed in red and a pair of devil horns sitting on my other shoulders.

“Yeah, maybe I am going crazy,” I groaned, mostly to myself. I heaved an exhausted sigh and slumped against the table I was sitting at.

Here I was, sitting in front of a convenience store, talking to myself with a devil and angel version of me, arguing if I were truly crazy.

‘Yeah, maybe I was crazy and this was all a dream.’

If only.

Oh Sehun

“Why are you so wound up? C’mon Sehun, you’ve never played this ty before,” muttered Tao. We were currently at the SM studios, playing billiards with the members of Exo-M and I really was playing super ty.

Walking over to Chanyeol, I handed him the billiard stick. “I’m done, my head is killing me.”

He laughed teasingly. “Really? Is it really your head killing you? Or is it that girl that snuck in our dressing room earlier?”

I glared at him, shoving my way past him to sit on the couch next to Kai.

“Oh yeah, what was that all that about? I heard Head Security Shin scolding the security about letting a crazy girl get into our dressing room earlier. Heard she was your fan?” Kai asked while busily watching a soccer game on TV.

‘Jesus, if they just stop bringing it up, I’d eventually forget about it.’

“It was nothing, just some crazy fan sneaking in,” I muttered, trying to focus on the soccer game.

‘Yeah, Oh Sehun. You just ing saw your best friend of five years, standing in front of you, looking like a supermodel, excited to see you again and you send her off like a pig in a farm to who the hell knows where. Yeah, that’s definitely no big deal.’

Lee Ari

 

*tap, tap, tap*

My heels clicked noisily on the tile floor. I gripped the handle of my bag nervously.

‘Dammnit, why’d I wear such loud shoes to my first day of work?! It’s okay, it’s okay, Ari. You’re a stylist. You should be fabulous if you’re going to dress famous people,’ I reassured myself as I pressed the button on the elevator. Today is my first day at this company called SM Entertai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter