004

never believe inlove

no one Pov.

 

the bell rang . and the students are going back to there respective classrooms

taeyeon,sooyoung are the first one to come in there room.followed by yuri,tiffany.jessica and the other student. eccept yoona .

taeyeon,sooyoung are wondering why yoona is not coming in there room yet. they stated to get worried .because yoona she's not the person that would skipping classes.and there class would started soon.

jessica on the other side .thinking why that rude girl yoona are not coming .when jessica started questioning herself. there professor got inside and check the attendance of his student.

yuri?

here.yuri said

taeyeon?

im here. taeyeon said

sooyoung?

im here.sooyoung said

tiffany?

im here. tiffany said

jessica?

jessica just raise her hand.

the professor just say there name .until he say yoona name.but no one answering. he look around but no one raising there hand. he was going to start his class.but stop when the door of there room open .the person just walk inside .

im sorry im late . the person said blankly.

there professor just look at her and said.so your yoona . right? i well consider these. but next time these would never happen again.

yoona just walk where jessica is seating and took her seat infront of her.yoona just look through the window .wondering outside .flashback of what happen earlier.

 

......flashback.

 

as yoona was leaving the rooftop.her phone rang.yeoboseyo? she answer her phone.

young master your dad was waiting for you in his office.im outside your school two blocks away.her butler mr.kim said.

what he wants this time?yoona ask.

i dont know young master.all he said is your going to his company .mr.kim said

ok.was all yoona said.

as she was outside her butler open the car door for her .she get inside and they drove away.

 

......skip.

 

they arrive at her father company her father secretary are waiting for them.as they get inside her father secretary led them to mr.im office.

 

knock.knock.

 

come in.her father said.

what do you want? yoona said coldly.

her father just seating working some paper works.as he heard his daughter question .he look up and said. i want you to finish these papers. i want you to be the one to design the new orphange that i bought. i want you to make it perfect there room.the hall. everything . make it perfect .just dont make me disappoint .

is there anyone who knew that i am incharge of this work of yours? yoona ask coldly.

no. and why?i want you to go with me in the press con.i well tell them that you are the one that incharge of the new project.i want to reveal that you are my daughter.

no.. and why would i? revealing to the whole world that im your daughter.and what?the reporter are going to follow me 24/7?im not ready . im only 20 . yoona said coldly.

she turn her back ready to walk.but she remember something and turn to face her father. and oh! if im going with you .you only going to use me there. your just making them see your bright side.making them see that you care and love me even your not. yoona said sarcasticaly

mr.im flaring in angry .because of what his daughter said. he raise his hand and.

.

.

.

slap

.

.

.

yoona head turn right side.she just stay still.

your not in the right place to said that to me. how could you! im your father and put some respect to me. mr.im said angryly.

respect?ha!yoona scoff and walk away.

 

end flashback

 

jessica Pov.

 

the class ended and i just stay in my seat and watch the rude girl infront of me.she just looking outside.

i kick her feet under the table hard enough to make her back in her sense.

she just look at me blankly .

aish .this girl. i thought

yah!the class are ended. time to go home .i said coldly

she got up and walk away.aish really. she didnt even say anything. i said to myself .

i go out in the classroom . i walk in the main gate where my sisters and mr.lee our driver . are waiting for me.as i was infront of them .we get inside and drove away.

no one Pov.

as yoona go out on there room.followed by jessica.

sooyoung,taeyeon .just look at each other and look the door where yoona and jessica go out. they look at each other again.

they think of what jessica did .

they look at each other and walk out on there room.

 

tiffany Pov.

 

wah!she's gotten cuter and cuter everyday.hehe. i thought and smile to myself

yah!why are you smiling like idiot?my sister yuri said.

i just glare at her.she look away .

nothing . i said i look outside as we where still inside the car.

yeah whatever. yuri said.

as we arrive at our house .our butler are outside the house standing infront of the door.as the car stop infront of them. our butler open the car door for us. as we step out. they bow and they greet us together.

good afternoon. ms.jessica .ms.yuri .ms.tiffany.

good afternoon. me and yuri said. jessica just go inside straight to her room.

i just sigh. as i saw jessica attitude toward our butler .and im use to it.

hey.yuri said as we were walk upstairs straight to out own room.

yes?i said

me and jessica are going out.are you coming with us.?yuri said

this two .really? are they not tired going out clubing.i sait to myself.

i will think about it. i said as im infront of my room i walk inside and slump my body in my bed.i shirft my body in the left side . im thinking about her. she's really charming.her smile.its really pretty. i want to befriend with taeyeon.i said to myself.