Chapter_4

Confusion

Luhan POV :

 

I was awake by a sudden ringing from my phone, it's kinda annoyed me. I doesn't like anyone to disturbed my sleep anyway. I ignored the phone call, but it seems endless,urgh.. i growled as i pick up the phone, it was my manager. 

" Hey Luhan, the boss wants to see you, i will pick you up one hour later, please get ready. " 

" What the hell?! He wants to see me in the earlier morning? Is he crazy?! " 

" Don't you want some jobs? " I sighed and end the call to prepared myself. 

 

End POV.

 

" Good morning Luhan! " The boss said with a smiled while Luhan rolled his eyes while yawning. Don't be surprised with Luhan's attitude to the boss, even the boss never dare to scold Luhan because Luhan's the one who earn the most money for the company besides the other artists in the company. 

Eventhough Luhan is complaining alot to his boss about waking him up early in the morning but in the deep thought he's doesn't really mind because he always tell himself that he needs money, he needs popularity, the most important things is he wants everyone to admire him. 

" Well, i won't waste our time and i will just directly tell you that we're going to release an album about you since your popularity is running down recently, many rookies are gaining popularity nowadays.. "

" Who said that my popularity is running down? I guess you heard or see it from some fake news. " Luhan just glare at his boss angrily while his boss just remain his position and try to continue his words.

" To make the album more special, i will make you collaboration with one of the artist in the songs for your album. Any suggestion on who you want to work with? "

Luhan feel frustrated at first, he always thought that no one will sing better than him, he also thought that doing a collaboration with other artists are not neccessary, that's the reason why he never work with other artist since the day he debut until now. He is going to complain again but something pops up on his mind. His angry face soon turn to a smirk. His boss look at him in a confuse expression.

" I know who i wanna work with, I wanna work with Sehun from Exo. " His smirk never leaves on his face like he's planning something in his mind while his boss is shock and getting more confuse.

" Well...why don't you choose artist like Taeyeon from Girls' Generation or Ailee? I think they're more suitable for your concept for the album. " The boss is trying to give many suggestion for Luhan but as usual, Luhan won't listen to his boss while he just can't help but to agree with Luhan because Luhan is the company's biggest asset, he must listen and be patience to Luhan or not his company would have bankrupt because of financial problems. It turns out like Luhan is the boss and the boss is a servent to Luhan. Luhan can't help but keeping his smirk on his face while starting to think about what move can he make to win Sehun's heart. 

 

Sehun's POV:

 

I lay down on the floor in our dorm right after me and my hyungs came back from practicing our dance. We're tired to the max and we never had dinner yet eventhough it's already 11:30pm, i suppose we can call our dinner as supper. Suho hyung is currently making calls for our manager hyung to buy us supper. I stare at him while he is making calls with my eyes half-opened because i was too tired and i guess i would fall asleep in any second. Some of them already fall asleep while waiting for the food to arrive, some of them are playing with their phone, some of them are having a conversation with each other. 

After half hour have passes, our manager hyung finally arrive here with foods and drinks. We never talk much and keep eating since we're hungry. While taking a sip of my drinks, manager hyung take a sit beside me and i wonder what's happening. Did i do something wrong? 

" Sehun-ah, you have to take a good rest these few days because you have extra job for next week. " After manager hyung speak up, some of my hyung keep questioning about what job did i have. I also wonder what job is it because mostly i never get an extra jobs except Chanyeol hyung, Chen hyung, Kyungsoo hyung and the others while i'm just staying in the studio to practice.

" You will work with Xi Luhan, the famous singer on his upcoming album. I just receive his manager's call today. " My jaw drop and feel shock because i was never close with Luhan except the first meeting that we have. There're many successful singer but why me? Mostly i prefer dancing than singing. My hyungs just stare at me with their jaw drop, They never expect this same like what i'm thinking.

" You're damn lucky to work with Luhan, he's one of the best singer in the singing industry, and he never did any collaboration with other artists before. " Tao hyung say while ruffle my hair.

" I don't think so, he was rude to Baekhyun during the Strong Heart recording with us. " I was shock with Chanyeol hyung statement and he explain the incident that he push Baekhyun away while we're taking photos. I feel bad for not notice that day, or not i will get mad at Luhan. But nevermind.. i must stay professional, i hope everything will goes well for the collaboration, we shouldn't put our personal feelings in our working.

While all of us are disccusing about Luhan and other random things, i realize Kris hyung is quiet and sit at the corner in the room while looking down on the floor. He seems like thinking about something. Maybe i'm thinking too much, maybe he's just tired and wanna take some rest.

 

End POV.

 

Before Sehun goes to sleep, he make a small conversation with Baekhyun. They always chat with each other whenever they have a single free time. Sehun is happy that tomorrow Baekhyun is free to join them for shopping in the mall. It's been a long time he didn't hang out with him. He miss hanging out with him. He miss it when they're making jokes and laughing together, he miss it when they used to buy the same shirt together to show their close friendship. He miss everything about him. He can't help but feel excited about tomorrow. The smile on his face never leaves same goes to Baekhyun on the other side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update, 

i have been busy lately, 

i will try to update as soon as possible again since i have time these days! :D

Sorry for my grammar mistakes.

Comments are always welcome!