Kill (not really) an angel (krishan)

Notice Me Senpai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally Yifan can sigh in relief, after hours of driving searching for their new house and finally they are in it, making themselves comfortable. He look around the new and large house, he missed the old one but since it took hours of driving to the university they decided to move somewhere nearby it. The furniture was well arranged, the decoration was not too fancy looking just the way he likes it, a wide lawn and a swimming pool. He thinks maybe this house isn’t that bad.

He slumps on the comfortable couch, leans backwards on it, relaxing himself, he heaves a sigh, slowly shut his eyes until he felt a rubber sphere hit his chest. “Hey there’s a basketball court nearby, wanna check it out?” Joonmyeon suggest and Yifan shrug, “Sure”

“Yeah and we could check out some chicks too” Baekhyun wiggles his brows and Yifan shook his head at his hormonal friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  The basketball court was the place Yifan really adores, it’s wide and in open space, with a few shady trees around it. They play a few rounds then Jongdae let out a stupid question “I wonder if we could kick this ball to the hoop” which made Yifan raise a brow “That sounds insanely possible” Tao replied. Jongdae held the ball in his arms “Hey we won’t know unless we try right? Let’s make a challenge then, whoever can kick the ball into the hoop, everyone has to be his slaves for two weeks” there we go again, another of his stupid challenge but then again having five men as your slave for two weeks sounds tempting to Yifan. Everyone agreed.

But Yifan regretted for agreeing on the first place, he should have seen it! Every each time he accepted a challenge from Jongdae bad things will happen to him but this time is a lot worse than before. They took turns to kick the ball but when Yifan’s turn he accidentally kick it too hard sending the ball fly up high then knocked out a passerby.

He pray to the heaven above that this person is still alive, if this person does maybe he could just treat them pizza yes, pizza would be nice, no one would reject pizzas right? He ran up to the passerby and luck wasn’t on his side when he saw the passerby was actually a beautiful girl. She was lying on the curb almost dramatically position. He felt terrible, he felt like he just killed an angel. He kneels down beside her, taking her upper body into his arms, he patted the girls cheek a few times, her skin was soft like baby skin. Yifan felt so overly relief when her eyes flutters open, slowly reveals a pair of beautiful brown orbs, slowly she regains consciousness then her eyes met Yifan. They sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter