Can you be my girlfriend ?

Can you be my girlfriend ?

You went to the park and you find that your bestfriend or you crush,Luhan sitting under the the tree .

"Luhan ! What are you doing here alone ?"

"I'm just thinking to ... aaah nevermind . How did you know i'm here ? I'm not text you right ?"

"mmm,, I want to get some fresh air arond the park and acidentally i found you are here !!"

"-ur name - can you help me ? I want to confess a girl that i falling in love , i want to show her that i love her , but how ?"

your eyes began to teary because you had feeling at Luhan but you don't want show that you want to cry .

"Who is that girl ?"

"Its secret but you must help me , if you help me i will tell you who is she "

"I have an idea ,, you just try confess at me to show that you're confident or not and imagine that i'm a girl that you want to confess "

"Great idea ! ok ,, uhmm, Do you know that I actually have been a long time to confess you but you know i'm bit of shy .... 

Ca-can you be my girlfriend ?"

"Luhan ,, its okay but you must build you confidently to confess ,, but good job ! and go find that girl and confess ",

"Aaahhh ! I already confess herr ,, just now , I think she heard that i confess "

"Really ?!! Where its that girl ?!!" you turn around to find that girl , Luhan chukled at your clumsiness and you actually about to fall but Luhan quickly catch you . He whisper at your ear and said "-ur name- why you so clumsy ..its you pabo .. a girl that i had falling in love,, can you be my girlfriend ,"Luhan give you a peck on your lips . Your began to teary because happiness .
*How long you've been waiting for he to said it to you* 

You except to be his girlfriend and you give a hug ..