Unspoken : words of love.

Unspoken.

Firm arms slide around his waist, keeping him close to the boy sleeping behind him who himself thinks that the one he's hugging is asleep. Suga has his eyes half open, his lips curving on a very thin smile, he knows that every nights, when everyone is asleep, someone sneaks on his bed, under his warm blanket. He also knows that that someone hugs him tenderly before humming his scent and falling back asleep within short minutes. But the thing he knows better is that that someone's name is none other than Park Jimin.

Suga isn't the touchy feely type of guy, he even dislikes when people make it to his own personal space, he's more the territorial type ; but he never thought about rejecting Jimin's late nights hugs and he never did it, because most to his own surprise, he welcomes greatly the second body under his blanket, finding himself cuddling onto the muscular torso of the uyounger, liking his coconut shampoo scent. 

If the day he finds himself wary of making any skinship with any of his bandmates, at night he shares the secret of billion hugs with Jimin. Sometimes the younger even get to kiss the offered skin of him collarbone due to his loose and large t-shirt revealing parcels of his milky skin, and it makes the older shiver into the other's embraces, feeling the arms retracting a little around his body. 

When the weather gets cold, and mostly because of Suga's weak metabolism causing him repetitive sickness and colds, Jimin gets two times more affectionate and entangle their legs together, making the touch between their bodies more intimate and loving. Suga's skin becomes more inviting than ever and the younger apply here and there some many kisses of affection and care.

 

Suga and Jimin share this kind of silent love of unspoken words and unsaid feelings, only loving touches, chaste kisses and tight back hugs ; the older mostly ends up blushing a deep shade of red that the darkness of the night keeps hidden, but the younger feels the heartbeat of his beloved fastening under his caresses and that's when he knows that they don't need words to express their feelings, they don't need words nor affection on daytime to know that they share mutual love.

When they think about they relationship, they could say that they are friends the day and lovers at night, but to them, it's more like lovers who express their love at night only, hidden under the blankets from the world. Sometimes it can get hard for one of them to wait until the night comes, then they wait until no one's around and they stole sweet kisses and light caresses quickly, with malicious smiles and passion burning in their eyes.

 

They like it.