01

We Got Married ♡ Jun K & Hyejeong ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ WE GOT MARRIED NEWS ]

New Season Arriving Soon !! 

May 21 , 2015 : Season 5 of virtual marriage show, We Got Married will come up with 3 new couple. As the producers not yet announce the couple, we've been told that season 5 will be more of romantic scene,fun time and more episodes for each couple. 

Let's wait for the next announcement from We Got Married !! 

 

We Got Married, the first Couple : Park Min Woo and Shin Min Ah 

May 24 , 2015 :  Actor Park Min Woo and actress Shin Min Ah has been confirmed as the newest couple to join MBC's We Got Married ! A rep from the show confirmed on June 1. "Min Woo and Min Ah will be teaming up as new couple. The two had their first meeting on Seoul today and are in the middle of filming." 

Stay tuned for any information and updates to come !!

 

Jun.K 2PM and Hyejeong AOA joins Park Min Woo and Shin Min Ah as husband and wife 

 

May 28 , 2015 : 2PM's Jun.K and AOA's Hyejeong confirmed to be couple in We Got Married season 5. Both agencies , JYP Entertainment represent Jun.K and FNC Entertainment represent Hyejeong ask the fans to keep supporting this couple. 

2PM's Jun.K and AOA's Hyejeong were paired up in a tvN's reality show, The Romantic and Idol. All of their fans wish the best for this two! Please gives many many love to this couple !! 

 

Winner's Mino and Red Velvet's Irene confirmed to be in We Got Married

 

May 29 , 2015 : Winner's Mino and Red Velvet's Irene confirmed to be joined the other 2 couple in We Got Married season 5. YG Entertainment represent Mino, stating ,"Mino has begun his first filming today with Irene for MBC's We Got Married ".

The episode featuring Mino and Irene airs on June 1 at 5 p.m KST! Stay tuned! 

 

 

...

We Got Married Jun.K ❤ Hyejeong 

 

❤ First Meeting ❤

MCs : Annyeonghaseyo !! Welcome to We Got Married Season 5 !! *they claps their hands together*

MC Eric : Today, we will show you the first meeting of the first couple , 2PM's Jun.K and AOA's Hyejeong !!

MC Mi Sun : First meeting of first couple? Woahh ~ For this season, we have so many surprise for the couples. 

MC Kyunghwan : Surprise? Woahh sounds interesting!

MC Eric : And plus, for this season we have more of fun activities and romantic scene. So--

MC Kyunghwan : Ya ya !! Can we start watching now? I can't wait !

MC Eric : Okay okay, calm down Kyunghwan. So,now...

MCs : Let's watch!! 

 

Practice room, JYP building. 

7 : 30 a.m.

Jun.K : Annyeonghaseyo! *he bow to a camera* 2PM's Jun.K imnida. Today, I will get married and meet my wife to-be. *he smiles shyly* 

PD : Do you have any words to your wife before you leave for meeting her today?

Jun.K : Eoh? What? *widen eyes* Do I have to? Ahh... *thinks for awhile before look at the camera back* To my wife, I promise that I will be a good husband for you and I will make you happy in our marriage life. 

PD : So,now. Take your first meet card. *give a blue card to Jun.K*

Jun.K : Clue about my wife ? *he take the card and read it* Her height is 170 cm. Eoh,she is pretty tall. My height is 180 cm. *he nods his head and continue read the blue card* She is good in dancing and her nickname is 'Dong Dong' *he chuckles a bit after read the nickname*

Jun.K : Dong Dong ? Why her nickname sounds funny? Actually, I have no idea which idol has this nickname. Should I search Dong Dong in the internet? Maybe I can find one.

Jun.K take out his phone and start searching for Dong Dong in the internet. He sigh for few times before he keep his phone in the pocket back.

Jun.K : *sigh* I didn't found any idol with Dong Dong as her nickname. *pout* Dong Dong ah, who are you? 

 

Living room , AOA dorm.

8 : 00 a.m.

8 beautiful member of AOA sit together in the living room with the PD. Eight of them feel curious as they look at each other. 

PD : Today, one of your member will be in We Got Married season 5 and today is her first meeting with her husband. 

AOA : Eoh? One of us will be in the show? First meeting? Who?

PD : I will announce her name. The luckiest girl is... *the girls wait with full of excitement* Shin Hyejeong.

AOA including Hyejeong : WHAT ?!!! *shock*

Hyejeong : Why me? *blinks* So, I have to leave my member here? *pouts* 

Mina and Seolhyun : Nooooo.... Hyejeong can't leave us ! DongDongie, please don't leave us. *pouts*

PD : Hyejeong , are you ready to get married? 

Hyejeong : *she sigh as she look down* I guess, yes? I don't know... It's hard for me to leave this dorm. *she look at Mina and Seolhyun*

PD : Anyways, this is your first meet card. And your first meeting place will be here. *give a pink card to Hyejeong*

AOA : Eoh? Hyejeong's husband will come here ? How about us?

PD : Once he come, you guys should leave. 

Jimin : *look at PD* Who is our brother in-law? A famous idol?

MC Mi Sun : It's a secret ~ Hehehe

Hyejeong : *take the pink card from PD and her member sit more closer to Hyejeong* First meet card? *she read it* He is good in singing, he act as D'Artagnan in The Three Musketeers Musical and his nickname is Jundyu.*she scratch her head* Who could it be?

Choa : Seunghyun oppa told me that he will participate in The Three Musketeers Musical too. Should we ask him?

Hyejeong : Ahhh yeahh. Maybe he know who is my husband. Let's call him.

Jimin : Use my phone !! 

As a AOA leader, Jimin take out her phone from her pocket and she dialling FT Island's Seunghyun's number. As they waiting for him to answer...

Seunghyun : Yeobeoseyo?(Hello?)

Jimin : Yeobeoseyo, oppa! AOA here! Can we ask you something?

Seunghyun : Yeahh,sure! What is it?

Jimin : It's about Hyejeong's husband. Choa said that you will participate in a musical isn't?

Seunghyun: Hyejeong's husband?? *shock* Yea yea, I will act as D'Artagnan in that musical? Why?

Hyejeong : *chuckles* It's virtual husband, oppa.*chokes* W-what? Eoh.... Only you who act as D'Artagnan? Or there will other actor who act as D'Artagnan?

Seunghyun : Of course there will be other actors too. Super Junior's Sungmin and Kyuhyun, Z:EA's Hyungsik, 2AM's Changmin, 2PM's Jun.K and SHInee's Key also act as D'Artagnan. Your husband is one of them?

Hyejeong : Yeah, but I still didn't know who is him. Anyways, thanks for helping me,oppa! 

Seunghyun : It's not a big deal,Dong Dong ah. Congratulations for your marriage!! Do invite me to your housewarming party!! kkkk *chuckle* Hyejeong, I need to hangup now! See you later! Bye!

Hyejeong : Ahhh thank you,oppa! Hehe I will invite you, oppa! Ahh okay then,bye !! *hang up the phone call and give the phone to Jimin* So,what do you guys think? *she look at her member*

Chanmi : Kyuhyun oppa, Sungmin oppa and Key oppa. Three of them already get married.

Youkyoung : Only 2AM's Changmin, 2PM's Jun.K and Z:EA's Hyungsik...

Hyejeong : I don't have any idea... 3 of them is good in singing.

Seolhyun : If you could choose one, who could it be? 

Hyejeong : Maybe... *thinking* Jun.K? 

AOA : Ayyyy~ *smirking to Hyejeong*

 

Hyejeong's Interview

Question : Why you choose him (Jun.K) than Hyungsik and Changmin? 

Hyejeong : Actually... *look down as she thinking of something* I have no idea why I choose him, but it's kinda make a sense if Jun.K oppa has nickname Jundyu. I mean, Jun.K and Jundyu. Jun-Jun. So,I don't think it will be Hyungsik or Changmin. Hahaha *laugh*

MC Eric : Eyyy , she start to call him oppa? kkkk~ 

After a moment of thinking and guessing Hyejeong's husband, the members ask Hyejeong to change her dress and they put some makeover on her. While Hyejeong is getting ready to meet her husband, Jun.K was on his way to AOA's dorm but he didn't know that he will meet his wife there.

Jun.K : Hyung, do you know who is my wife? *he waiting for his manger reaction ; his manager drive the car and Jun.K was sit beside his manager*

Manager : I don't know... *he keep focus on his driving*

Jun.K : Don't lie ,hyung.  I bet you know who is Dong Dong. 

Manager : You don't trust me? I said I don't know.

Jun.K  Aishhh this hyung... *he crosses his arm* But where are we going now? 

Manager : To your wife's dorm. 

Jun.K : *shock* Are you serious,hyung? But why? We meet at her dorm? And her members will be there too? No ! Why you guys are so cruel to me?

Manager : We're here. Get ready to meet your wife and good luck. *he smirking to Jun.K* 

Jun.K : *feel burden* No.... I have to go now? 

We back to the bride as they went back to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter