Prologue

Irresistible You

A/N: Here it is! A heads-up for you all cus I think it would be fair to tell you guys this. There wouldn't be a YY moments here since i focused Yoona's arrival here and Yuri's swimming stuffs. Don't worry, cus next chappie, we'll have our YY moments that we all love~

Well then. Uh, enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello?”

“Chansung, we’re nearing Incheon Airport now. Have you two landed yet?”

“Idiot. Of course we have, what do you think is the reason that I can talk to you right now?”

 “What th- How dare you talk to your sunbae like that?! Show some respect.”

“Respect is earned, not given.”

“Why yo-“

Before Taecyeon can throw fits to the other line, he was interrupted when someone from the back seat cleared his throat deeply. He nervously peered through the rearview mirror and gulped when his sight was greeted by a not-so happy Nichkhun.

“Taecyeon, I need to know how and where they are now. Right now.”  Nichkhun snapped. He made sure to emphasize his last words to his personal bodyguard as he eyed him coldly through the rearview mirror.

Taecyeon flinched at the icy glare his boss gives him but nodded “Y-yes, sir.” 

He focused his eyes back at the road and continued his conversation on the phone.

Nichkhun is supposed to be inside his office right now, slouched on his chair while doing mountain of paper works. But instead, his inside his black Bentley sitting at the backseat as his personal bodyguard slash best pal, Ok Taecyeon drives their way to Incheon Airport. He requested his secretary to change his schedule and cancel any appointments for today and tomorrow.

It’s because today is the day he waited the most after his sister left the country.

In the world of business, the Ims are never foreign to any chaebol around the world. They are one of the most wealthiest and influential family. Even they’re two children is now capable of handling some of the management at such a young age.

But it wasn’t the parents to blame. It was in their own will to help them; hence they studied hard and improved. This mere fact is also another reason why the Ims are one of the best.

Unfortunately, Im Yoona, the youngest child and only daughter went to Australia at her first year of college because she is in need to run the company there and fix slight problems. So she got no choice but to study there as well for God knows how long.

But she’s finally back after three years.

It confused Nichkhun and their parents at first when she decided to come back earlier than expected. It was in the middle of the freaking semester. Who would not be confused? Nonetheless, they’re parents finally approved but not without the condition to explain herself when she gets back.

Because of how powerful they are, it wasn’t a problem to have Yoona enrolled at a school in this kind of time. The only thing left to do is to fetch Yoona from the airport and Nichkhun is more than glad to oblige when the said task is assigned to him personally by their parents.

“Make sure to keep your guard on and protect Miss Im at all cost. We’ll see you two later.” The body guard ended the call with a tap on the screen of his phone and then placed it back in its respective place

“Sir, the two have already landed and rest assured, Miss Im’s identity is left unnoticed. Apparently, Chansung is doing a pretty good job.” Taecyeon reported, also commenting his hoobae with an approving nod.

Chansung is Yoona’s personal bodyguard who went with her to Australia. For others, it seems to be a bad idea to leave a lady, much more beautiful one, to a guy who also lives with her under the same roof. But the Ims, including Yoona, trusted Chansung and he did prove himself trustworthy. Besides, the Ims knew Chansung, and Taecyeon as well, since they were little and the siblings even considered them as their brothers too.

“Glad to hear that. What else?” Nichkhun asked.

Taecyeon paused for a while and chuckled as he remembered what Chansung said to him a while ago.

“They’re not heading directly to the main terminal, sir. Miss Im went to a café first and I think it’ll probably take some time for her to leave.”

Nichkhun smiled knowingly “I’m not surprised.”

“That’s Yoona, sir.” Taecyeon agreed.

“Just make sure Chansung keeps her safe.”

“Yes sir.”

A frown found its way to Nichkhun’s lips. It annoys him every time to hear Taecyeon’s using honorifics at him. It’s as if they mere acquaintances instead of friends. He understood it if they’re in the public eye but right now they aren’t.

“Taec, c’mon. Stop calling me ‘sir’ when it’s just us. I feel like an old man.” Nichkhun huffed, had enough of hearing “sir’s” in every statement Taecyeon utters.

But the man only snickered teasingly “Whatever you say, old man.”

Thanks to what he said, he had himself rewarded by a hard smack on the head.

“Ow! Dude that hurts!”

“Serves you right. Now drive.”

Pouting, Taecyeon returned his eyes on the road. Nichkhun rolled his eyes when he heard his best friend grumble incoherent things and decided to ignore him by keeping himself busy with his phone.

They finally reached the parking area and pulled on a stop as Taecyeon parked the Bentley not far away from the parking area’s entrance. Taecyeon put on his bodyguard earpiece and adjusting it in the process. He then wore his usual shades, contemplating his black bodyguard suit before descending to the car to open the door for his boss. It’s already a routine to open the backseat’s door when the authoritative one is inside, so Nichkhun just respected what Taecyeon did even if it’s not necessary for him anyway.

Nichkhun went out and also donned his own aviator on. He was clad in a simple Louis Vuitton outfit, from the shades and down to the shoes.

“You don’t even have work today yet you still look like a million dollar bill.” Taecyeon commented, laying his eyes all over his boss’ pricey clothes.

“It’s not my fault that they stuff my wardrobe with this kind of clothes. Next time, remind me to shop for my own clothes.” Nichkhun grunted.

Nichkhun have always been a simple and humble guy despite all the wealth they have.

Taecyeon simply responded with a smirk. The duo then left the parking area and strolled towards the airport’s premises, automatically putting a professional act on.

“Contact Chansung and ask him about their whereabouts. Inform him that we’re already here and will be waiting at the main terminal.” Nichkhun ordered without looking at him.

“Yes sir.”

The blonde’s eyes seemed to be distant as he looked at the Incheon Airport before them. Nichkhun inhaled and heaved a sigh as a wistful smile crawled to his lips.

I’m finally going to meet you Yoong.” Nichkhun whispered…

Taecyeon paused mid-way in modifying his earpiece. He secretly glanced through the corner of his eyes and was relieved to see that Nichkhun didn’t notice his action. If it was any softer, Taecyeon wouldn’t hear it. Fortunately for him he did but decided to not say anything about it

Upon having access on the earpiece for communication, the bodyguard did what he was told.

x

“Roger that hyung.” Chansung cut off the call on his own earpiece after finishing his talk with his sunbae, Taecyeon.

He was located at a table near the corner of a cozy café, playing idly with his untouched food as he sat on a comfortable chair. Chansung creased his brows together as he felt the painful throb on his head again. The jetlag is still killing him even if he slept in the Im’s jet like a log.

Chansung was zoning out until a muffled feminine voice disrupted his trance.

“Ey Chamfshung, da pood wonf finith bai esh on shelf.”

He forgot he’s not alone and mentally slapped himself for not keeping his guard on even for just a short moment. Chansung looked up at the source and saw a pair of doe-eyes staring at him from across the table.

Those doe-eyes belonged to no other than his beautiful boss, Im Yoona. Chansung agreed with everyone else. There's no perfect word that can describe Yoona's ethereal beauty. But even if Yoona is that gorgeous, Chansung never sees her as more than a sister.

He bit his lips to suppress a laugh when he realized how puffed her cheeks are with all those food she stuffed in her face. 

Oblivious to Chansung’s weird looks, Yoona hastily shoved another spoon full of food inside her already stuffed mouth; chewing it happily like it’s the greatest thing on earth.

Her temporary paradise was interrupted by a sound of a manly chuckle from across. Yoona looked up to see the culprit and saw Chansung putting a fist against his lips, seemingly fighting a laugh.

“Wut?” Yoona muffled cutely. 

“Yah slow down, will you? You eat too much.” Chansung answered, grinning.

Yoona merely shrugs as she gobbles up her meal again. Hours in a plane with unsatisfying food is already a torture for the shikshin. She made a mental note to tell her dad to load their jet with food. Lots of food.

“By the way Miss Im,” Chansung began, quickly clearing his throat when Yoona glared at him.  “I mean, Yoona, what did you say earlier?”

With one big swallow, she pointed her index finger at her friend’s plate.

“I said that the banana won’t finish by its own self.”

“What? No, you said ‘food’ not ‘banana’.”

“Then why did you ask me when you know what I said all along?”

“I only heard the food part.”

“Food and banana are the same things.”

“But you were being specific.”

 “It doesn’t matter. Banana is still a food. Then again, same thing.”

“But I asked you to repeat what you said and you said ‘banana’ rather than ‘food’.”

“Now you’re just messing with me.”

“Keke. I know.” Chansung reached out and adorably pinched Yoona’s nose with a silly grin. The brunette pouts, not liking how Chansung treats her, and swats his hand away only to have him laugh again.

Chansung may look naturally cold at times, but he’s a funny idiot when he wants to.

"You're finally meeting with your family again, Yoona. Especially the one who’s waiting outside." For the first time ever since they talked in the cafe Chansung sounded gentle that it kind of surprised Yoona, knowing that the man is rarely soft spoken when they're together. 

She gave Chansung a glance before looking anywhere but him.

"I miss them..." It was a whisper but Chansung's sharp sense of hearing caught it. He scrutinizes his friend's beautiful features and saw a longing look starting to form. 

Yoona have always been updated with her family. She sees how they are on social media and their usual happy voices welcomed Yoona's ears when they talk through the phone. It has always been that and they never visited her at Australia nor did Yoona visit them in Korea. It was hard for the both of them but Yoona understood that they're family is a busy one. But now that she's here and only meters away from her brother's embrace, she could feel her heart tighten with mixed feelings between excitement, anxiousness and longing.  

She missed them. 

Her eyes unconciously followed Chansung and saw him stood up and moved to gather all their belongings with his back facing her. He then leisurely adjusted the cap he was wearing and tilted his head over his shoulders to look at the sitting girl.

"C’mon, we don’t want them to wait. Oh, and wipe your tears first." She didn't realize that she shed tears until Chansung voiced it for her.

Yoona came back to her senses and quickly wiped her tears away, feeling slightly embarrassed. Standing up, she grabbed her sunglasses from the table and wore it. Chansung walked towards her and pulled the hood over her head casually to which Yoona nodded as a thank you.

It was normal for them so she wasn’t really bothered by it.

Yoona yelped when Chansung suddenly pulled her into a friendly headlock.

“The maknaes are back! Those hyungs better be ready for us.” Chansung proudly roared and shot a fist to the air as if he scored a touchdown. Yoona snickered when he bowed his head in embarrassment as heads started to turn at their direction.

“You mean the awesome maknaes?” Yoona playfully nudge the guy.

“Heck yeah.”

She flashed a cocky smirk to her tall friend which Chansung returned her smirk with his own sly grin as they coolly shared a fist-bump.

Finally, the two dragged themselves out of the café after Chansung lost a fight to a stubborn Yoona who insisted in helping him carry their baggages.

x

How are you oppa… Aish that’s not right, too formal. OPPPPPAAAA ASDFGHJKKL… Well that sounded like a k-pop fangirl. Not cool, Yoona, not cool.

Gah!

Yoona frustratingly ruffled her hair with her free hand while the other one is holding her baggage.

She didn’t know what came to her that she suddenly thought ways on how to greet her oppa once they’ll finally meet. She knew it doesn’t need practice or whatsoever; to just go with the flow, but something in her couldn’t resist that idea. She thought that she might not act right. So here she is, pondering like crazy.

I feel so dumb. What is the EXACT thing to say?

Yoona internally sobbed.

I’m such a bad baby sister. I’m the worst. I’-

“I’ll take that.”

She heard Chansung say and could feel that the hand that was holding the baggage is now bare. Realizing it, she shot her head up and started to scowl at her bodyguard.

“Yah Hwang Chansung! I thought I made this clear. I’m perfectly fine with carrying my own belongings.”

All Yoona said seemed to fall on deaf ears as Chansung doesn’t even look fazed at her scolding.

“Chansung, remember that I’m your boss and you’re in the position to follow my orders.” And times like this that Yoona would have to use the boss-card to Chansung.

“I swear you wouldn’t need that.” Chansung finally stopped and turned to look at Yoona who also stopped walking, not caring of where they are.

Yoona scoffed, crossing her arms as she radiates a ‘like-a-boss’ aura.

“I said I’m perfectly fine.”

“I know you are. But you need your hands free.”

There is something about Chansung’s smile that Yoona became suspicious.

It finally occurred to her that they’ve finally reached the main terminal.

The main terminal.

Main terminal…

Main terminal?

Suddenly, Yoona widened her eyes as the puzzles started to fit it. She could feel her heart hammer madly inside her chest that she was afraid it might jump out of her ribcage. 

All she could manage is too look at the smiling Chansung to the face, fearing that if she might turn around she’ll pass out.

But Chansung only tilted his head to a certain direction, gesturing her something that she knew all too well.

And as if the force of the universe started to control her, Im Yoona found herself turning around and eventually froze.

There, just a few meters away from them were two people that she definitely recognized. One tan man with black hair and black suit was standing beside the man that she has wanted to see after three years. It seems that the two haven’t seen them since they’ve been straining their neck to look at any direction but theirs.

Yoona pursed her quivering lips. She could feel a wave of nostalgia surge through her system as memories came flooding back.

Nothing mattered to her anymore, not even their surroundings. All her eyes could, and wanted to see, is her big brother.

 “O-Oppa…” Yoona choked out.

“What are you waiting for?” Chansung encouraged by shoving her to step forward.

With that, screw those practice greetings.

Yoona dashed towards the two men, avoiding people that she might run over. Her vision started to get blurry because of the tears building up and her ridiculously wide grin hasn’t faltered even the slightest.

“Khun Oppa!”

Nichkhun's ears perked at the sound fo his name. He spun his head around, just in time to be tackled by a girl. If not for his strong body, the two of them wouldn’t be on their feet right now. Nichkhun slowly gazed down and could only see the crown of her head.

But something about the girl is eerily familiar.

She finally spoke.

“Oppa…”

Nichkhun felt like his heart stopped for a second.

Oh my god…

The girl finally looked up and both of them could only see their reflections because of the shade they are wearing.

But no shades could ever hinder Nickhkhun’s familiarity for his sister.

“Y-Yoong!”

Nickhuhn cried out and threw his arms around her tightly. He buried his head on her shoulders and shut his eyes to prevent the tears to spill.

Yoona tightened her arms around her brother with her hand clutching to the shirt, scared that if she might let go everything would just poof away and tell her that it was all just a bad dream. But who is she kidding? This is real. Everything is real. She’s finally here…

They stay like that for quite some time and haven’t uttered a single word to each other but they both know that there is no need for words.

As she sobs on her brother’s chest, a nostalgic smile started to form on her lips. Back when they were kids, Yoona and Nichkhun were so close that people could be mistaken they’re twins. Yoona have always been the rowdy one even now whilst Nichkhun is a very protective older brother, keeping her out of trouble.

Somehow time didn’t chose to meddle with their personalities as nothing changed between the two even if they matured. They would still be like this ‘aces’ with their perfections in the crowd and would instantly change to be the adorkable people that they are with their friends.

And Yoona looks forward to have their awesome sibling interaction once again now that she’s here.

 “I-I-I miss…y-you oppa…” Yoona finally said.

Nickhun smiled and patted her back. He knows that Yoona isn’t the one to broke down easily. He knows she's a strong willed girl, showing everyone that confident facade of hers. But emotions would get the better to you if you let them especially when you miss someone so dear. And Nichkhun couldn’t agree more since he felt that way too.

He then cupped both of Yoona’s shoulder and gently pushed her away to have a better look of her now matured face.

 “I miss you too Yoong, so much.”

Yoona grinned at her brother and pulled out the annoying sunglasses off so she could see him more clearly.

 “Aye Yoong, you’re too big to cry.” Nichkhun joked yet tenderly brushed the tears away off Yoona’s cheeks with his thumb.

“You should speak for yourself either.” Yoona countered as she takes off her brother’s shades as well to reveal his teary-eyed face.

“Hey hey hey. Don’t you miss your other oppa too?” A new voice joined in.

Yoona excitedly turned around as she recognized the voice and grinned widely upon seeing the person.

“Taec Oppa!” She exclaimed and playfully punched him on the torso. Its Yoona’s way of saying ‘I miss you too’.

“H-hey kiddo.” Taecyeon coughed a laugh as he tried so hard to ignore the pain. She wasn’t called Him Yoona for nothing. Nonetheless, he gave her a smile and pinched her cheeks.

Yoona hugged her brother’s bodyguard, smiling a toothy grin as though she didn’t almost break his chest.

Im Yoona is known for being a charmer. Making the boys fall by her etheral beauty and sweeping the girls off their feet with just the right words. But right now, she doesn't act like the charismatic girl that she is. Right now, it's Im Choding. And there are only few lucky people that can see that part of her.

Chansung shortly arrived with his and Yoona’s baggage. He greeted Nichkhun first and bowed respectfully to which Nichkhun ruffled his hair and reprimanded him to not be so formal. Chansung grinned back and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned around to be greeted by a smiling, chocolate, elephant.

“Welcome back Cha-“

“AWWW HYUNG AAMISHUU TOO!”

“Y-YAAAH! Get the hell off me Hwang!”

Nichkhun sighed as Yoona laughed at the scene where Chansung is latched onto Taecyeon to show how much he missed him (or to annoy the hell out of him) while Taecyeon is struggling to pull Chansung off him. The younger of the two only laughed, completely (or just pretending to be) unaware of their surroundings.

The entire professional act that Taecyeon build was left crumbling down to pieces and wished that he could just fly off from this humiliation.

“Aren’t we having fun hyung?” Chansung mockingly stated.

“I swear if I ever get my hands on you, you’ll be sorry.” Taecyeon snarled.

“Okay, break it off you two.” Nichkhun intervened, saving Chansung from getting to the hospital with broken bones.

The two promptly stopped at Nichkhun’s authoritative voice but not without Taecyeon giving the younger one a discreet punch on the back. Chansung winced at the impact and half-heartedly glared at his smirking sunbae.

“Aw oppa, it was just getting better.” Yoona smirked, clearly enjoying the two bicker.

“Shut up Yoong…”

“Kekekeke.”

“Taecyeon, go get the car and load it here. You’ll just stay with us here Chansung.” Nichkhun ignored his sister and went to give an order to the two.

Without any protest, Taecyeon nodded and immediately left, leaving the other three waiting. Nichkhun simply watched Taecyeon’s retreating figure with a nonchalant gaze and was about to walk away when a hand tugged on his wrist.

He doesn’t need to who’s the captor since he perfectly knew who it is.

“Yes Yoong?” Nichkhun turned around.

His gaze started to analyze what is read on Yoona’s doe eyes. Anyone would only notice the calm and thoughtful look. But Nichkhnu isn’t anyone; he’s the brother that knows the sister well. And even if Yoona hides the look with her acting skills, still Nichkhun could see the excitement and playfulness glinting in those eyes.

“Can I ask you something? It’s about swimming…” Yoona trailed off.

x

As college students after class, normally they would rush to their dorms and let their bodies fall on the bed after an exhausting college day. Some would grumble in disapproval as they walk towards practices instead of their rooms. The more studious ones would probably ignore sleep and would rather have themselves engrossed in studying. Others would be out there going out with their friends and have fun.

There are different ways or activities that these students would have their selves in, but there’s one thing that is quite out of the norm.

Who in their right minds would waste their precious time standing and watching swimming practice that they’re not even in that kind of sports in the first place?

Heck, almost one fourth of the population of the school is there.

But maybe they aren’t even wasting their time. Maybe standing and watching there for one hour is all worth it.

Worth to have a look of the school’s swimming Goddess as she practice.

Everyone’s eyes starts to light up as they see the swimmers started to go out in the showering room all clad in nothing but their swimming attires. Both girls and boys have an awesome body; perfect curves, hot abs and just the right muscles here and there.

But all of it is nothing compared to Kwon Yuri’s body.

She’s basically the epitome of iness.

But everyone almost simultaneously let out a disappointed groan when they see their Goddess in the last line and unlike everyone who flaunts their exposed body, here is Kwon Yuri wearing a track jacket completely covering her body.

Nonetheless, everyone stayed and thought that those y legs will do for now.

Those groans are clearly audible and it reached her ears. Yuri couldn’t help but smirk to herself. She perfectly knew what caused their disappointment and she’s glad that she covered her body from those peering eyes of her fans.

The swimmers immediately formed the usual five lines for stretching as Kwon Yuri leads them like always.

Hey, she’s captain anyways.

“Alright everyone, may have your attention,” Yuri said in her calm yet firm voice as they finished stretching “Coach wouldn’t be with us for today since he told me he’s have something more important to tend to. And as captain, he took me in charge so don’t be confused when I’m wearing this jacket.”

The swimmers tried to hide their frowns. Not only those other students are disappointed but also them who couldn’t see and even swim with their hot captain.

“I won’t be practicing with all of you since I have to monitor everyone here like coach does. The training regimen that you’ll follow will be the usual one. Oh and coach also said we’ll have our time shorten, so after one hour you guys are free. So without any further ado, let’s start swimmers.”

“Ne!”

Yuri watched as her teammates started to jump in the Olympic sized pool and started to make themselves accustomed to the water. As Yuri waited for everyone to prepare, her teammates eyes her in anticipation for the go signal.

“On your mark…” Then Yuri blows the whistle.

The audience wondered if it’s even possible that by just simply marching back and forth with a superior aura can be almost as y as their Goddess swimming. Yep, they made the right choice to stay.

Yuri is anything but comfortable with all the eyes still on her even if she covered her swimsuit with the jacket. She grumbled as she marches around, wishing that she’d worn the matching pants to hide her legs then maybe it could stop them from ogling.

You might ask she’s still wearing a swimsuit underneath?

Well she did say she wouldn’t practice with her fellow swimmers but she didn’t say she won’t practice alone.

Good thing that coach decided to shorten our practice time, and then I’ll be able to practice too. Yuri mused.

Even if Yuri was given the chance to somehow take a break from practicing, still she wants to practice in order to improve and help her team by not being a burden. The swimmers would know that even if Kwon Yuri wouldn’t be practicing for one day, she would still be the fastest among them. But Yuri thought it would be fair for her to take her part also and that proves how good of a captain Kwon is.

Yuri came to a halt on her marching when she felt her jacket pockets vibrate. She fished her phone out and smiled at the name on the screen. She tapped the screen and the vibrating immediately died down.

“Hi sunbaenim.” Yuri teasingly said on the phone.

“Oh come on Yuri, you know I hate it when you call me that.”

“Exactly.”

“Aish. Why are you like this?”

“Y’know, I could imagine you pouting Nic. How cute.”

“Shut up Yul.”

Yuri giggled and started to walk towards the available bench the corner.

“I love annoying you remember?”

“Wow, thanks.”

“You’re welcome.” Yuri sat down on the bench with a mischievous grin as she looks at the pool.

“You reminded me of someone as same as you. Maybe you two could work it out.”

“Oh really?” Yuri feigned interest “Well too bad ‘cus I’m not interested. Or will ever be for that matter.”

She could hear a chuckle from the other line.

“Of course you’re not. You’re Kwon Yuri, the girl who’s immune to love.”

“What is that you want, Nic?”

Yuri ignored Nichkhun’s comment. She knows that her sunbae didn’t call for nothing, he’s not like that. She fiddled with her whistle that hangs loosely around her neck as she waited calmly for a reply.

Know me too well, huh? Well if you don’t mind-“

“I already do.”

“Yuri…..”

“Just kidding. Yes, what is it?”

“I have a favor to ask. I hope it wouldn’t be such a bother ‘cus I really need help.”

“I’m listening.” She just happens to have a soft spot for her favorite sunbae.

“Let me get straight to the point. Can you train my sister to swim please? I would’ve done it myself but you know how busy I got after graduation.”

“Oh…”

“I’m sorry really. I know it’s a both-“

“You have a sister?” He has sister?

“Huh?”

“You have a sister?” Yuri repeated.

“Umm yeah… can you?”

Yuri leaned her phone away so she could sigh, not wanting to worry Nichkhun more. She’s debating whether she should take it. But hearing how Nichkhun sounds so pleading made Yuri consider. Maybe.

“I’m sorry Yul. I’ll just do it myself when I have free time.”

Are you kidding me? You don’t have free time. Yuri thought, frowning slightly.

She sighed again. She knows that she doesn’t have to choose in the first place since she knew there was already an answer the moment that question came out form her favorite sunbae’s mouth.

“Don’t worry Nic. I’ll do it.”

“R-really?”

“If you doubt I’ll reconsider.”

“O-oh… okay well-“

“Geez. Do I really sound that cold that a joke sounds not a joke anymore?” Not that she cares if she does anyway.

“Actually you do.”

“Cool.” Yuri smirked. 

“Anyways, thanks so much Yul. I owe you I swear. Look I’m sorry but I need to go now. This choding is seriously taking me to the edge. See you and thanks again.”

“Bye Nic.”

Yuri cut off the call as soon as she said her farewell. She knows she can’t say no to him. He’s her favorite sunbae after all; she always looks up to him. She thought that it would be fine since it’s his sister, not some stranger out there. 

“I guess my so called coldness starts to rub on you too, Yul.” A feminine voice stated from beside.

Yuri looks up and grins at the blonde girl who is wearing the university’s uniform. If it was anyone, they would’ve swoon already at her grin because they know that everything about Kwon Yuri is just y, even her simply grin. But it wasn’t anyone though.

The girl plopped herself beside Yuri and automatically, puts her head on her lean shoulder.

“How long have you been there?” Yuri tilted her head to look at the blonde on her shoulders.

“Not long. But I heard the ‘cold’ part.” 

Yuri chuckled, averting her eyes back at the pool.

“Maybe we shouldn’t hang around often ‘cus I think it does.” Yuri joked.

“I like having you around. No one’s shoulder is better than yours, human pillow.” The blonde said calmly, ignoring the jealous stares that she’s receiving.

“Then maybe I should buy you a pillow then Sica.”

“Don’t bother, Yul.”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: First fo all guys I'm so sorry to keep you all waiting. And I'm sorry too that maybe, this is what you expected. Dang. I so dont like writers block...

Well, well, well. What is Sica to Yuri here?