Chapter 1

Nose and Lip

 

One morning, 2PM having their relaxation time in the dorm before the next schedule start. Everyone is busy enjoying doing their own things but not Junho and Minjun. Both are busy discussing what they want to do for the next album and choosing the written lyrics that listed

 

After done the entire list, Minjun is rechecking all the lyrics. While waiting, Junho took this opportunity by looking at Minjun’s face.

 

Junho: (thinking) I just notice that hyung nose look a bit weird. When he look at the side its look normal but when looking at the front it’s really weird. It’s because of angle?

 

Minjun notice that Junho is looking at his face. He didn’t put much attention in it but the observation is getting longer and its start getting his nerves.

 

Minjun: Junho, what you looking at?

Junho: I just observing hyung’s nose. It’s look a bit strange though.

 

Minjun scowled but don’t really care much about it so he continue doing his things but Junho cannot stop looking at Minjun’s nose.

 

Minjun: (start to feel irritated) Junho, would just stop looking at my nose?

Junho: I don’t know why, hyung. Even though is strange but attract me to continue looking at it

 

This really get into his nerves and it end up with Minjun kick Junho out of the room.

 

Junho: (bam at the door) Sorry, hyung. I won’t do it again.

Minjun: (shout) Just go away! If you don’t want to do anything just go away.

 

Junho sigh and walks toward dining table, looking at Nichkhun who is preparing dinner for tonight.

 

Nichkhun: What happen? Minjun is quite loud back there. (mischievous glint in his eye)

Junho: … (pout)

 

Junho tell Nichkhun what happen, since Junho didn’t feel like it’s was a big deal but Junho didn’t notice that someone standing behind the door, is listening to all the conversation. After end of the story telling,

 

Taecyeon: (pop out) is it true?

 

Junho and Nichkhun are shock and looking Taecyeon like a cartoon that just jumps out of nowhere.

 

Junho: (sigh) Hyung, please stops become a peeping tom and please, I beg you to keep it as secret. I don’t think Minjun hyung like it if this spread it out.

Taecyeon: (wide grin) I promise (finger cross under the table)

 


 

After he kick Junho out of the room

 

Minjun: (looking at the mirror) Is my nose look weird? I feel like it was normal anyway.

 

He went to check on the magazine that he photo shoot before to check is his nose look weird.

 

Minjun: Nah, I don’t think anything wrong with it. Junho just think too much or maybe he not enough sleep

 

Minjun just went back his work and he didn’t aware what is happening outside of his room.

 


 

On the next morning, Minjun feel uncomfortable on the dining table. He feels something wrong. Looks around and notice that everyone are looking at his face

 

Minjun: what are you guys looking? (Frowned)

Nichkhun: Ah, sorry I just looking at your nose and it do look weird a bit.

Minjun: what?! Would you guys just stop looking at my nose?!

Taecyeon: Sorry sorry, we just cannot help it. You guys stop looking at Minjun’s nose.

Chansung: but... Taec Hyung. It’s too cute. (Whined)

Minjun: … (Flushed)

Taecyeon: Just stop okay.

Junho,Wooyoung & Nichkhun: Alright then.

Chansung: (sigh) alright… (He pouted)

Minjun: … (just silent but keep looking at Chansung cute pouting lip)

Chansung: Hyung, since I cannot look at your nose. You also cannot look at my lip.

Minjun: (tense) …Alright. (Continue eating his breakfast)

 

Others just giggled at it while Taecyeon just ruffled Chansung morning hair. Minjun wish that he was sat beside Chansung so he can just pinch at that cute cheek and not only that, kissing that plump lip.

The true is Minjun has been long holding his urge for kissing that lip for long time. Each time Chansung pouted, driving Minjun nuts. He don’t know why he is the only one that can't help but look at that plump pink lip but is it he the only one? He also not sure but anyway now he already don’t have the right to look at Chansung’s lip anymore. So maybe this is the chance for him to “forget” about it.

 


 

Few days have pass, everyone is with busy with their own schedule until today where they all are going to take flight to Japan for their 2PM concert. On the way to the airport, Minjun notice that his maknae is not in.

 

Minjun: Where is Chansung?

Nichkhun: Ah, Chansung yesterday has night filming at Jeju. I heard that it end late so he stay a night at one of hotel there. He is going to meet us at the Japan.

Minjun: I see.

Minjun: (thinking) I never thought that to forget one thing on purpose is very hard thing. The more I want to forget it, the more I remember it. What should I do? Is lucky now, Chansung is not here but I cannot run away from him. He will eventually show in front of me. Please God, I beg you cure this stupid urge of mine. (close his eyes and put him own self into slumber)

 


 

Arriving at the hotel, Minjun never thought that this time they will go to stay at the hot spring hotel. He knew that hot spring is quite popular in Japan but he never has this chance to try the hot spring

 

Minjun: (thinking) I should take this opportunity to relax myself from this entire hectic schedule. Today we have a rest day before tomorrow start to hectic back again.

Junho: Hyung, we going out. You want to come along?

Minjun: No. I want to stop by at the hot spring.

Junho: Well, okay then. We meet hyung later. (wink)

Minjun: Okay, be careful on the way out.

Junho: We will. (run off)

Minjun: (wave) …

 


 

After checking into his room, Minjun prepare to go down to enjoy the hot spring. There a lot of hot springs can choose, from normal to herbal type and have indoor and outdoor also. For first, Minjun went to the outdoor hot spring, it nice. With beautiful night view and the breeze is not too cool and water is just nice. There a lot for bonsai decorated around the hot spring. Enjoying the moment alone, Minjun cannot help to think about Chansung.

 

Minjun: (thinking) Don’t know what time he arrive. I think that if he arrive he sure run to Junho or Nichkhun’s side. He seldom wants to join me here. I just an old man. (close his eyes and enjoy the silent)

 

Hyung.

 

Minjun: (thinking) That sound like Chansung. Great, now I am imagining things already. This should get further than that. I should stop thinking.

 

Hyung.

 

Minjun: (sigh) I think I am going crazy. I think I need to meet doctor already or maybe a counsellor would be right. I always heard his voice; I think this must be a worst symptom. Hmm… maybe I need to check on the internet to know more but sometime internet not all correct. Who should I ask?  Only person that read a lot is Chan….

 

Chansung: HELLO!! Hyung!!

 

Minjun whirled around in the bath. And there he was. Right there in front of him, there he was with the goofy grin of him.

 

Minjun: Chansung!!? You arrived. (exclaimed in shock)

Minjun: (thinking) I’m not dream. This mean I don’t need to see a doctor. That good.

Chansung: Yeah, I heard from hyung that you come to the hot spring along so I came to join you. Teac hyung, Nichkhun Hyung, Wooyoung and Junho has gone to town now. (smile)

Minjun: …Oh.

Chansung: Erm… hyung (look away)

 

Minjun just notice that he was standing with water just above his knee and he had no towel on him.

 

Minjun: Ack!!! (sat down underwater and face covered in blush)

 

Minjun looking at Chansung as he was still looking away but Minjun notice a slightly blush painted on both of his cheek. Minjun don’t know what to say so he just sat there and staring at Chansung with awkward look. Chansung move closer to Minjun and sit next to him. Minjun broke the silent moment between them.

 

Minjun: You didn’t…see…anything…right?

Chansung: (shy) Yes…

Minjun: Why you didn’t join them? They having fun outside, should you be joining them?

Chansung: Well have been long time that I didn’t have a chat with Minjun hyung and I miss hyung weird but cute nose so much. (pinch at Minjun’s nose)

Minjun: MAKNAE!! Stop pinching my nose, will you?!

Chansung: (giggle)

Minjun: (rubbing his nose but looking at Chansung’s lip)

Chansung: (pout) Hyung, stop looking at my lip.

Minjun: Then you need to stop pinching my nose. Deal?

Chansung: Deal (smile)

 

Minjun start aching to kiss Chansung’s plump lip again. Minjun start to move closer, he doesn’t know why but he cannot fight his urge to kiss and bite that lip. Chansung starts to tense when Minjun’s face getting nearer. Still he cannot get his eye off of Minjun’s weird and cute nose. Suddenly, Minjun stop. Their nose almost touch each other, the sound of nervous breath can be heard, bring Chansung almost on the edge but still Minjun still didn’t move and Chansung didn’t dare to close up.

 

Minjun: Chansung, you still looking at my nose.

Chansung: Sorry, hyung. I cannot help it… but hyung you still looking at my lip. Do you like it a lot?

 

At last, Minjun answered Chansung with a hot, passionate kiss. Chansung’s lip is so soft and Minjun know that he won’t get enough of this but Chansung just stun there, didn’t move as he was shock at his hyung’s action. Minjun stop but it’s didn’t end there. Minjun move to Chansung ear while brushing his nose along the way. Chansung shiver and hot when breathing sound start getting louder near his ear.

 

Chansung: …Hyung… Please… Stop.

Minjun: (whisper) Chansung… Let hyung have you tonight. I want ravish your lip so much.

 

Chansung tries to hold back his moan by biting his lower lip. Minjun creased Chansung’s lip to stop Chansung biting off his lip and brushing their nose together before start with a gentle kiss. This time Chansung kissed back hesitated like an innocent kiss but Minjun didn’t satisfy with it.

Minjun cannot get enough from this innocence kiss so he starts playing his tongue across Chansung’s lips to begging for him to part for them causing Chansung moaned in the middle of kissing. He complied and opened his mouth for his hyung to taste him. Minjun happily slid in his tongue into Chansung mouth.

At that time, Minjun’s arms wrapped around the Chansung’s waist and pulled him even closer and Chansung awkwardly grabbed at Minjun’s both arms. Minjun slid his tongue in and out of his mouth, playing with Chansung’s tongue and slowly massaging the inside of Chansung mouth, heating their kiss to new levels of passion and causing Chansung moaned softly.

Their lips parted to catch a breath and on that time they notice that they were clinging to each other.

 

Chansung: Hyung… Please stop… (panting)

Minjun: Why maknae? (panting)

Chansung: (embarrass) I don’t want “it” to be at here.

 

While he looks away, Minjun notice that they were at public area. Minjun has forgotten that they now at the outside hot spring. Though is quite nice to have a great night here but it is very risky. Lucky Chansung still aware where they are and this causing he scowled for his own action.

 

Minjun: Sorry, maknae. Hyung forget where we are. Lets us move to another place, to hyung’s room or your room? (smirk)

Cansung: (shy and look down into the water) Mine cannot… I share room with Taec Hyung… so Hyung’s room…

Minjun: Then let’s go.

 

Minjun pull embarrassing Chansung up and out of the hot spring they go. Minjun feel tonight is really a special night.