Drowning at Water Park

Dangerous Love

You and Daerim went into Miyung's room to pick out bathing suits. Miyung being an athlete and all she only use the one piece Speedo. The rest of the of her collection are mostly unworn. Some even has the price tag on it still. You looked through the collection and picked out one that suits you. You picked out white and blue stripes bikini. Daerim chose a bright pink floral bikini and the bottom is high waisted. You two went to change in the bathroom. When you guys came out, Miyung laid out two sets of bag filled with clothes and a dress next to it as a cover up for the bathing suit.

Meanwhile, the guys were in Chungwoo's room. The boys were so stunned by his collection of bathing suits. Hongbin just took one without asking because the two are close and all. Rap Monster asked for permission for him and his friends. Of course Chungwoo said yes. They all changes and Chungwoo, being all prepared like his sister, set out eight pairs of sandals just in case and extra clothes. Then they went downstairs and waited for the girls.

The girls came down shortly after. Some were stunned by their appearance. "OK! so how are we going to get there?" Jimin asked. "Lets divide up into three groups. Chungwoo, Suga, Jimin, and I are going by one car. Daerim. You take Taehyung, Jungkook, and Namjoon. The last group will me Hoseok, Hongbin, Jin, and Yujin." Miyung instucted. "OOOHHH! Can I drive?!?" you asked. "NO!!!!" unanimously from your friends. "Hongbin, you drive. We don't want her to go hit a parked car again." Daerim said. "How did you even do that?" Jin asked you. "I'm not so coordinated," you said shruggin your shoulders. Daerim and Hongbin took the car keys and everyone boarded.

The car ride was manageable. It was approximately about 30 minutes away. You sat shotgun next to Hongbin and Jin and Hoseok was in the back. Though there was a bit of jealousy, Hoseok didn't worry because he knew you were happy and safe and that's all he cared about. When you guys were leaving the Mae's residence, you the stereo. Big Bang song came on. It was Loser. You couldn't help but sing along. Jin and Hoseok were impressed by your voice and joined in along with Hongbin. Hoseok tried to rap here and there. To be honest, you were impressed by his skills. After a few some or so, you got tried and fell asleep. "Is it alright if I turn the music off?" Hongbin asked. The two in the back saw that you were sound asleep and insisted.

Jin wanted to fill the awkward silent so he asked Hongbin some questions like how he got to know you and why you guys transferred at the same time. He replied to the questions and Hoseok was interested in the answer.

Flashback...

You were sitting around at your enormous birthday party for a three year old. This one kid in a white collared shirt and blue cardigan walked up to you with a present to give to you. You took it half heartedly. "Why so down? It's your bithday isn't it?" the little boy asked. You nodded. "Hmm...I think I know what will cheer you up." He walked away and you looked confused. He came back with his face all painted like a clown. He made funny faces until you laughed. THen you guys talked and got to know each other. Your parents were already best friends but Hongbin's family were in Tokyo for the past three years for business purpose, so he never met you. But he was glad he did.

He stuck by your side through everything. He is usually the person you run to if anything comes up. And vice versa.

End of Flasback

Then Hongbin told the guys that his parents wanted him to study in the US, so he went with the Cha. The two guys in the back finally understand. The three of them talked and bonded for 20 minutes of the ride. By the end, they were close. Their group was the second group to reach Everland after the Mae. Hongbin found parking. He shook you lightly to wake you up. Your eyes were half opened but your body was still in the car not comprehending what was going on. Everybody got out. Hongbin walked around, unbuckled your seatbelt, and gave you a piggyback. Hoseok and Jin looked confused. "She's always like this. If she takes a nap, it's hard for her to get out of that state of mind. So she doesn't move or talk. Technically still half asleep." Hongbin told the guys, They nodded.

Everyone met up at the gate and the Mae showed the guards 12 VIP passes in. "So where are we going first?" you asked while still on Hongbin's back. "Yah! How long have you been awake?" Hongbin asked. "About ten minutes. I didn't feel like walking." "Sneaky little girl." You hopped off of your friend's back and sprinted to the water park. Jungkook and Taehyung sprinted next to you while the others where casual walking behind.

All of you went to the locker section to take off your clothes and just wear the bikinis. The guys already went off to find seats by the pool side. You girls went to meet up with the guys. The guys jaws dropped to the floor. "Well you girls look nice," Chungwoo spoke up. Everyone nodded in agreement. Meanwhile the girls blushed but were staring at the guys. How the hell can all of them have abs? you thought. "You wanna touch?" Hoseok said. Your eyes widened. He laughed at your expression. The next thing he did was completely unexpected. He ran up to you and picked you up bridal style. Everyone was shocked including you. "LET ME GO!!!" you scream as he was running towards the wave pool. "Call me oppa then I'll let you go," Hoseok said. "No." "Then you will be in my arms for the rest of the day." "Oppa." "Cuter please." "Hopey oppa please let me go." He let you go. What you didn't notice was he carried you to the deep side of the pool. There many things that you can do, but swimming isn't one of them. You never learned how to. Your feet couldn't touch the ground and you were having trouble staying afloat. You were lost in a crowd of people. You were screaming for J-hope. Yeah you decided to call him that now. But you couldn't see him at all. The lifeguard couldn't see you because you are in a crowd full of people. You felt like you were about to die. You went underwater and were trampled by people. Then you were knocked out of conciousness.

Meanwhile, J-hope was screaming your name all over. Other people decided to go on other rides while you were at the pool. Only Hongbin heard J-hop's scream. He was at the wave pool because he knew you were scared of deep water. Your fear develeoped in the states because you almost drowned. Immediately Hongbin knew that something was wrong. He starting diving his head underwater. After a minute he found you underwater under a crowd of people. He picked you up and ran out of the pool. J-hope saw a fimiliar sight and ran out. Hongbin decided to perform CPR on you. You coughed out water. J-hope saw you coughing. He didn't know what to do. You started crying. Hongbin grabbed a towel and started to comfort you. You dug your head into his chest and started crying. Hongbin saw J-hope walked over with a sad look in his eyes. Hongbin immediately got up and punched J-hope in the face. J-hope stood there knowing that it was his fault.Hongbin was about to throw another punch but you stood in front of J-hope staring Hongbin straight in his eyes. "Stop it right now," you said. "What is going on?" Daerim and Namjoon walked over. "This idiot here made Yujin drowned," Hongbin said furiously. "No that's not it," you said. "Please forget about it." "No she is right," J-hope said. "Even so, you don't have the right to hit him," Daerim told Hongbin. "Everyone. Look I'm fine. See?" you said while smiling and jumping around. "You guys go play. I wanna talk to Hopey oppa alone," you said pushing Hongbin, Daerim, and Namjoon away. They turned around and surprised by what you said. "Hopey oppa?" "Nevermind. Go play." They agreed and just left.

"So you agree to finally call me oppa but better. Hopey. Hmmm. I like it," J-Hope said. "Shut ir or I'm not saying it anymore." "Got it." "Now let me see your face," you said as you reached for his face. He saw his cheek slowly becoming purple. "Come on. Let's go get you some ice," You said. J-hope followed obediently. He saw that the guys were looking at you. I mean what can resist when you have a y body with abs to show. He ran up to you and put his arm around your waist. "What are you doing?" you asked. "I can't have people staring at you," he said. You pushed his hands off.

Once you guys got to the cafeteria, you went to get ice for J-hope's face. You came back and saw him being surrounded by at least five girls. "I got it. Thanks," one girl said while she took the bag of ice from your hand and gave you a glare. This feelings of wanting to kill all of those girls rushed through your blood. After a deep breath, you calmed down. You turned and was about to leave, then you saw Jin coming your way.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" you asked.

"I came to get something to drink. You?"

"Ice for that over there."

"I see. I heard what happened. You okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine. I was just about to leave."

"Wait one minute. I'll come with you."

You waited as Jin went to get his Coca Cola. Then you were about to leave when J-hope saw you. He immediately got up and ran to you. "Hey, where are you going?" he asked "Back to the water park." "I'll come with." You shrugged. The girls notice their prized possesion was leaving.

"Oppa!!! Where are you going?" a girl asked.

"To the water park," he answered. The five girls followed him. They were like leeches and wouldn't leave him alone.

I thought today was gonna be fun. Now it's just torture. You thought.


Hey Guy. So I finally updated. I'm sorry about before. I will try to update for often now. I can't wait for BTS "Sick" promotion. Can you? WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

May I just say Jungkook is a McDonald. Because... Da Da Da Da Da I'm Loving It.