---

Cuddle Buddy

"What's this?"

 

Sehun plopped down next to the blond male and rested his feet up onto the glass coffee table, ankles crossed, placing the newly made bowl of popcorn onto his lap. He stared blankly in front of him, eyes locked onto the television screen. "It's a thing." 

 

Zitao examined the sheet of paper for a brief moment, before bursting out in laughter. "A 'Cuddle Buddy' application? What do you need this for?" He handed the dumb thing back to the younger male, only to have it shoved back in his face. "Sehun." 

 

"Fill it out, hyung." mumbled Sehun, who is still staring at the screen, eyes narrowed the slightest bit.

 

"...aren't I already the best choice for a cuddle buddy?" 

 

Sehun paused to think his choices over, then shrugged, popping a piece of popcorn into his mouth. "Nope. Not unless you fill out the form."

 

The seat next to him shifted a bit and Sehun glanced over at the Chinese male, snorting out a laugh when the look on his face obviously says 'you piece of , how dare you say that to me' but he knew he wouldn't get in trouble for it. He has Tao wrapped around his little finger. No matter what he does, whether it be breaking a picture frame or refusing to take Candy out for a walk, he knew exactly what to do. 

 

"You're kidding right. I'm your boyfriend!" Zitao whined.

 

Sehun's nose scrunched up into a look of disgust, finally turning his attention towards his boyfriend. "Whining?" He scoffed, "Already a bad check, Tao." He then proceeded to throw a popcorn kernel into the air and tilted his head back to catch it into his mouth.

 

"I can't believe you," Zitao grumbled under his breath, searching for any writing utensil to fill out the stupid form. "Making me fill out a stupid form- did you make any other members fill it out of is it just me?"

 

"Joonmyun- hyung did. And so did Chanyeol-hyung. I think Minseok, too--"

 

Zitao tried not to show his enthusiasm when he finally found a ing pen lodged in between the couch cushions. "So you're cheating on me?" He asked with an eyebrow raised, now kneeling on the floor to scribble out his name on the sheet.

 

A scoff comes out of Sehun's mouth again. "Hell no. I wouldn't cheat on you for the richest man on the world." He cooed, tone sickeningly sweet as he batted his eyelashes at the blond, who faked a gag in response. 

 

"As sweet as that statement was, don't ever do aegyo ever again. Don't do it even if you're joking. Just don't."

 

"Aw, oppa~ do you not think I'm cute?" Sehun set the bowl onto the table and moved himself so that he was right behind Zitao, playing with his blond locks. "Because I do. I think I'm adorable."

 

"Don't call me that." Zitao leaned closer to the paper, pretending to be extremely focused to hide the blush on his cheeks. 

 

"Oppa."

 

"Sehun."

 

"Oppa~" 

 

"Seriously, don't--"

 

Sehun leaned forward to press his lips onto the shell of Zitao's ear. "Oppa." He breathed, the word almost sounding like a moan, allowing his lips to linger for a few more seconds before he pulled away, laughing.

 

Zitao didn't move, his grip on the pen tight as he sat frozen.

 

"Hey, you okay?" Sehun reached out to poke Zitao's cheek. "It was a joke, hyung, don't take it wrong--" 

 

Zitao then threw the pen onto the table and in a flash, turned around to pin Sehun onto the couch. "What is up with you and not following directions." He growled, and Sehun couldn't help but be a little by the sudden movement. So he decided to take things a little further. 

 

"What are you gonna do about it?" 

 


 

DEAR GOD I AM NEVER WRITING AGAIN. THIS TOOK A DIFFERENT TURN THAN I HOPED OH MY BABY JESUS.