Annual Gathering

Annual Gathering

“Hey” Eunyoung waved her hand at the other eleven girls who already waiting for her in the cafe. “Unnie , here!” Sumi waved back. “Where have you been ? We’ve been waiting for you , girl” Eunmi said as Eunyoung sat beside her , “I had an operation a while ago , it lasted for six hours. Thank you” Eunyoung said as she took a cup of coffee from Yujin’s hand. “Six ? So you just finished it and went here ?” Sojin asked her and she nodded , “You are really as crazy as your boyfriend” Mei said and they all laughed together.

Today is the day when the girlfriends gathered and talked , they had a habit or tradition to meet at every end of the year. And today is the only day when they can match their schedule. They were gathering in Semi’s coffee shop , the main headquarters.

“How’s life , unnie ?” Sunghee asked Semi who just laughed , “Same old same old , you know Beijing and Seoul is not that different for me” Semi said. “Yeah , said the one who enjoyed cuddling at home rather than working~” Serin teased the older female , “Yah ! Who said that ?” Semi defend herself. “Don’t lie , someone told us though ....” Eunmi laughed.

Semi confused but then looking at Mei , “Yah ,  Mei ....” Semi realized and Meilin just laughing with Nahyun. “Don’t blame me , blame Lu-ge because he’s the one who told me that” Mei defend herself too. “How about your life , Doctor Kwon ?” Hyeonju asked Eunyoung , “Tiring .... But I’m still alive” she answered and they all laughed.

Suddenly Sumi’s phone ringing , “Eo ?” she smiled because she knew who called her. “Where are you ?” Sehun’s voice can be heard through the phone , “I’m with unnies .... Talking , hanging out , you know. Wae ? You need something ?” she asked him. “No , I’m just telling you that I’m going to meet Yifan-gege  and Lu-ge. Maybe we’re going to meet you guys too there” Sehun said and she nodded.

“Alright , be careful. Don’t forget to put on your scarf and coat” she said and he laughed , “Of course , my baby is worried huh ? I’ll see you soon” he said and she laughed before they both ended the call.

“Who ? Sehun?” Nahyun asked and the younger female nodded , “ He said they’re going to meet Kris-ge and Lu-ge , and maybe they’re going to catch us here” Sumi said. “He really told you everything that he do ? Like schedules of something ?” Sojin asked , “He even sent me his schedule table as I did the same for him” they all laughed together.

“You know I envy Eunyoung the most” Sunghee said while take a sip of her coffee , “Me ? Why unnie ? You have the most funny and cheesy boyfriend ever , well , Yujin-unnie too” Eunyoung said and they all chuckled. “Kai is like a prince charming you know , he even learn how to cook from D.O only for your birthday. You know it’s the sweetest thing ever , for me” Sunghee said and Eunyoung just laughed it off.

“No , I think unnie should see how Eunmi-unnie and Xiumin-oppa are” Eunyoung changed the topic , “Yah , why did you bring me into this things ?” Eunmi laughed. “The youngest relationship yet the most sweetest yet calm one” Nahyun said and the others nodded in agreement. “Who’s the one who carried his girlfriend when it’s rain heavily ? Not Minseok” Eunmi sticked out her tounge at Yujin , “Don’t remind me about that ... It was embarassing” Yujin said and the other just laughed.

“Yeah , but you kept talking about it all day and all night” Sujin and they all laughed again.

“Be thankful when your boyfriend is not that fluffy you know” Yujin said , “Fluffy ? I thought Chanyeol was manly and funny”  Serin said. “Yes he is , but 70% he is fluffy” Yujin said , “Be thankful for that, unnie. Sehun even didn’t know how to do fluffy things” Sumi said. “But he does now , right ?” Eunyoung said and the younger female just chuckled.

“But you always rant about how you will blushing everytime he smiled and don’t forget you downloaded thousand of his photo from the christmas concert last year. And joined 10 of his fansites even after you became his girlfriend” Hyeonju spilled out everything and the girls laughed as the yongest female just hid her face behind Eunyoung.

“Ten ? Really ?!” Mei shocked as she almost spit her coffee and Sojin who sat beside her gave her a tissue. “Didn’t you already join eleven of it after you first met him ?” Sunghee asked while laughing, “Tell me how many fansites of Sehun that you already visited ?” Sujin laughed. Sumi closed her eyes as she looked down.

The cafe door opened and Eunyoung saw her boyfriend walking with the other members , entering the cafe. Eunmi saw them too and told them to keep quiet , Sehun saw Sumi lowered her head , he asked why and the girls just laughed without sound. “How many Sehun’s fansites you had visited Sumi before ? Come on Yoon Sumi” Semi and the girl raised her hand.

“How many ? 8 ?” Nahyun too , “No , 35” she said as she raised her head and she gasped. Eunyoung laughed and help her to hid her face. The EXO members laughed together as Sehun just laughed as he approached his girlfriend. The others did the same , “Hey sweetie” Sehun whispered as he made Sumi looked at him. He chuckled , “Come on , don’t be shy with that one ... I knew that you love me too much” he said and she chuckled back.

“You should stop saying that , you’re making the female blushing” Kris said and they all laughed , “Anyway , what’s with the fansite thingy ?” Xiumin asked them all. “She’s telling us how much she loves Sehun. Oh dear , I envy that” Hyeonju said. “Should I tell how many fansite that you guys had visited ?” Eunmi asked them all. As the oldest girl , Eunmi always got visited by the girls and they always shared stories.

“NO!” they all siad in unison except for Sumi , “And Kai , don’t think that your girlfriend is ‘innocent’ in this things. Though she’s a doctor , she’s also a fansite master you know” Semi said and they all laughed as Eunyoung just nodded her head , chuckled. Kai laughed too and whispered “I knew that” in her ear.

“Okay , so now .... Annual gathering started ?” Mei asked and they all nodded , “Let’s go to my house , it’s my turn right ?” Eunyoung said and they all left the cafe together.

---