CHAPTER 3

GOOD LUCK,URI AEGI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kikwang POV

After the shooting over, Kikwang approached slowly to Hyosung direction. He tapped Hyosung shoulder and clear his throat.

“Hmmm… Hyosung-Ssi”. Called Kikwang.

Hyosung turned around and sees who’s calling her name.

“Ahh.. neh.. Kikwang-Ssi. Can I help you?” replied Hyosung and giving her gummy smiled

Kikwang look dazed after sees Hyosung smile. That’s a beautiful smile he ever seen. There no word coming out from his lips. Hyosung feel uncomfortable with Kikwang staring.

“Kikwang-ssi”. Called Hyosung again.

 “Ahhh.. neh, Hyosung-ssi. Can I have your phone number? I want to be friend with you”. Ask Kikwang bravely. Kikwang stared at Hyosung shocking face before she answer his question.

“oh.. I’m sorry Kikwang-Ssi, We’re a forbid to have a phone, we only can use company phone to make a call and it’s just to our families.” Explain Hyosung about her company rules.

Kikwang felt disappointed, his wish to become her friend and know her closely will vanished. Hyosung noticed Kikwang expression and she feel pity about it. She also wants to befriend with him and quickly she thought of something.

“Kikwang if you don’t mind, we can chat through myspace, yeah I know it’s quite outdated but that only the way I can make contact with others, here mySpace ID, you can call me through this”.  Hyosung told and wrote her MySpace ID on one piece of paper. She gave to Kikwang and shot another gummy smile.

“Ah.. sure.. sure, I will contact you soon, thank you for accept me as one of your friend”. Kikwang replied and keep the paper in to his pocket.

“I got to go, manager oppa already waiting me at the parking. He will turned to monster if I late. See you soon, bye”. Joked Hyosung and she left kikwang who still stand statistically and he quickly waved at Hyosung ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter