Meet Tina and Drew meet each other ( it is as confusing as her brain)

Gay to Guy

Well then. First things first. Let me introduce to you the main characters of this silly made up, wrong, weird story.

First is Tina the idiotic woman who fell in love with a very conservative but handsome gay guy, Drew.

Her full name is Tina Lee, 17 years old, 5 feet and 6 inches, she has black hair, has very beautiful features  (what a waste), and very nice skin (She says that she is preparing for her accidental meeting with her soul mate). Tina comes from a wealthy family. A very wealthy family. But, despite of all her riches, she still remains simple and friendly. She has a black-belt in karate and does a lot of boy-stuff. Tina Lee was every guy’s dream. And most importantly, she is Drew’s stalker.

Next is Drew; The handsome, hot, cute, everythang guy ( He’s gay by the way).

His full name is Drew Kim. 18 years old, 5 feet and 10 inches, he has, uhh, well, black hair sometimes, brown and other colors sometimes. He has perfect features. Tall nose, perfect teeth flawless skin, perfect eyebrows (his obsession) and whatnot! Just like his stalker, he comes from a very wealthy family. He acts wealthy and is very capricious. He loves pink and red. And he has a crush on a guy (I’ll tell you later). And he absolutely positively loves Victoria’s secret fashion shows! (Like OMG! Too gay for forevaaaar).

 

It all started at the beginning of the school year. Tina begged her parents to let her walk to school since it was very close to their house. She begged and begged and rolled on the ground like a spiky hedgehog ball.  “Ok. But be careful” her father allowed her to walk. “OhhhYeaaaaah! Tina wins this round haha!” well, she often has idiosyncratic emotions. “Bye dad! Bye mom! Love yah! Your perfect girl is leaving the nest!” and went off. As she approached the school gate, a fancy car stopped beside the road to where the gate is. A young man with very handsome features stepped down from the car. Her heart stopped. A young lad with fine features walked past her. was wide open (not to mention the drool that was coming out) “My one true love” she exhaled. Well it looks like the guy heard her he looked at her with loathing and raised one of his eyebrows “I’m prettier than you” he whispered and walked away.

Tina with wide open could not put in to words her discouragement but she swallowed it. She was not turned off a bit (talk about weird). “You will be mine!! MUAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh) MINE I TELL YOU! MINE!!!!MUAHAHAHAHAHA”. (Looks like someone’s got brain diarrhoea)

 

She followed the guy she saw. The man of her dreams! She tailed him to his classroom. And woah! They were classmates –seatmates!

 “Like, Oh my gosh. Stop following me. Oh my gosh. Don’t you dare fall in love with me sister. Like I’m too perfect for you. I am to puhretty. Don’t let me file a restriction order.” He told her while rolling his eyes. “Shut up ! Shut up and kiss meh!” she replied. The whole class was looking at them. Jaws wide open. “OMG. Like I am reporting this to the principal. “

Tina grabbed Drew’s head and forced kiss him (such an aggressive girl). The class was even more stunned.

“Oh my gosh! ! Somebody help me! ! My first kiss was forcibly stolen from me” Drew screamed

“I know you like it Muahahaha (very evil) you will become a man!” she scramed “MY MAN!!!! MAUAHAHAHAHAHA” She laughed evily.

“What is the meaning of this!?” OH SH*T IT’S THE TEACHER.