Lee Joon Oppa Is In A Band?!

My Love As A Ghost..

 

Hi-Yeom! ^^

Any one miss me? Yes? Noooo?

Fine.. Fine... Lets get on with it! ;L

Enjoy!!

 

 


 

"Minnie~" A woman in about her mid twenties came up to you hugging you tightly.

"Uh... Annyeong!" you broke free from her grip.

"Dont remember me huh?" she asked looking down at your pretty face. "Ahh... My Minnie is as cute as little mouse..." You stood there trying to remember the phrase.

"Omo! Grandma! I miss you soooo so much.." a tear escaped your eye.

"Aish.. Why are you sad? I was looking out for you the whole time!" she hugged you again. "remember your 15th birthday? How the candles kept going off? That was me!" she laughed.

"No way! Granny! I was scared for the whole week in the hospital!!" you cheerfully slapped your grandma's hand. "But, does this mean im dead?" you frowned.

"Miahnae..." she whispered.

"I have to go back there! Please.. I have to tell joonie oppa im sorry.." You whispered imagining your brother crying.

"Fine..." your grandma gave up. "but come home soon.. Arra? I cant wait to show you arround!" your grandma jumped in excitement.

"Ne!" You nodded and walked away. "Aish.. Where am i?" you groaned, lost in that what seems to be a never ending of whiteness.

"Annyeonghasaeyo.. Lee Joon ibnida.." Joon whispered faintly.

"Omo! Joonie oppa?!" you yelped.

"Please take care of me.." he said sadly.

"Omo! Lee Joon oppa! Where are you?! I miss you so much! Its me Lee Minhae!! Oppa!!" you yelled over, and over again.

"Hey! Im Seungho! I guess we'll be team mates hey?" An unfamiliar voice cheered.

"Whos that?" you asked running closer to their voice.

"You seem down.. Whats up?" he asked.

"Oh.. Its nothing.. Just some family stuff! Just wait here.. I need to use the bath room!" joon excused him self.

"Huh?" you asked as the white around you fades in to what seems like a room filled with people dancing. "Joonie oppa?" you asked looking around. You passed by a locked room, you heard a faint whisper.

"Yah! Minnie.. If your listening, i gotta tell you something.. Reason why i moved from NewYork.. I.. Im gonna debut soon!" he cheered.

"Ah?! CHEONGMAL?!" you screamed.

"Well, although im debuting as a member," he disapointedly said. "But its still great right?" he asked. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes.. Yes! Joonie oppa! Yeah! I can hear you!" you yelled, nodding your head.

"I guess not.." he walked out, and went straight past your body.

"Oppa..." you crouched down and hugged your knees tightly, while silently sobbing.

"I gotta go home.. See ya!" joon bid his good bye.

"Oppa! Wait for me!" being the you, you always would change moods in seconds. You dusted your white sundress and followed him. In the streets it was really hard for you to follow him, since there was a bunch of crowds screaming "AA! Beast oppas!" "Oppa will you sign my shirt?" "oppa! Are you in a relationship?!" "Oppa?! Are you gay with kikwang..?" "oppa! Will you look at my drawings?!" "oppa! Please take a picture with me!" all those screamings and squealing were giving you a headache so after they went inside the building you followed. You stood looking at them sitting down and doing what they always do. But Yoseob noticed you while looking at your reflection on the mirror.

"A-Annyeong!" he waved to you.

"Seobbie! Who you wavin' at?!" Dujun asked.

"Yo- You dont see her?!" Yoseob pointed to you.

"You can see me?!" you asked looking into his eyes with a shoked but happy expression.

"Who?" Dongwoon looked at the direction his hyung pointed. "Omg!! Oh hell i see..... No one!" He joked.

"maybe I just need some sleep!" yoseob said trying to calm himself.

"Yah! Im real! Dont sleep! I need you to help me!" you protested.

"Huh?! Shes real?!" yoseob whispered. "I.. I need to use the bathroom!" he stumbled towards the bathroom.

"Please... Your the only one that can see me.. Jebal! Please help me.." pleaded.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Lee Minhae! Little sister of Lee Joon!" she cheered.

"uh.. Okay? Yang Yoseob! Main vocalist of beast!" he smiled.

"Your not scared?" you asked.

"If your not gonna kill me, then.. Nah!" he cutely said.

"Okay... Im lost... Can you help me find joonie oppa?" you pouted. Yoseob just chuckled at what you said. "wae?" she asked him.

"its just that... I've watched ghost movies before.. And your different than the others.." he laughed.

"others? You met other ghost?" you asked, looking interested.

"No..." he whined. "ahh... Dont worry about it anymore!" he gave up. From afar Dujun and his ither band members were looking at yoseob talking to him self.

"Okay! Thats it! Lets take a break! Ill cancel our concert!" he worriedly said. "Yoseobbie.. Who are you talking to?" he asked with a slight frown on his face.


 

Gah! How sweet is joon? >< It must be really sad to lose your favourite sister in the world, joonie..

Joon: Meh!~ We dont really get along!

Me: But... But... In the storie you and her are like...?

Joon: Fine... Ah... I miss her so much!! *sarcastic tone*

Me: Your a jerk!!

 

What the hell does he think he is? ;)