Touch my heart

Just Once

" Yobeoseyo? I, Yoon-Se-Neul, was Idiot, [ ... ] What?! He had an accident? Okay... I..I'm coming! "

Running to him like it'd be our last hour, I did it... My heart was racing... I couldn't think clearly.

My phone was ringing, but I'm driving... Hospital. I was crying, tears. I'm too worried about him.

I'm running everywhere, like a crazy. " Please save him... Please, don't take him away from me... Please God let us live a peaceful life... Please, I love him... "

 

Our eyes met.

I runned to him, worried. I smiled, and felt alive.

" Oppa are you okay?! Wh...why are you so tired? Babe! I hugged him tightly. He kissed my forehead...

- Don't worry... I'm fine. 

- What the hell happened?! Why did you go to the jewelry?! He turned his head to the bed beside his.

- I... I wanted to buy a gift for you and our baby...

- Awh... Why did you want to do something so expensive? Aigoo, my darling is so perfect. Is there any injured people?

- No, as I know, there's no one.

- Thanks God. We should go, I feel hungry. "

Chanyeol insisted, he wanted to drive the car. I couldn't tell him no, he's the one who buyed it, and he is my baby's dad.

I sat next to him. I felt so relaxed... How could he be so good to me?

" Oppa, do you have an idea for our baby's name? I think Do Han seems great. Yoon-Do-Han. Dodo!

- I don't know, I didn't think about it.

- Ah... What about your father's name?

- What, Ji Hoon? It's too common...

- We could change him... Like Ji Han, or Ji Min!

- What about... Park Ji Ran?

- Ji Ran? I like this one... It's punchy, original and lovely... Aigoo, It's been 12 weeks and I already feel exc... OPPA! "

 

 

...

 

 

" Se Neul-ah... my mom had tears in her eyes, she was shaking. She held my hand.

- Mom... My head...

- Chut... Don't talk...

- What... Why am I here? I understood I was in a hospital... And my baby?!

- You... You had an accident... Chanyeol... Chanyeol and you were in the car and... there was an accident... The other driver was drunk... But he's dead too...

- And Oppa... What about Chanyeol?! What about the baby?!

- Your baby is fine... But... But Chanyeol-ah... He... died.

- What? How... No... Mom, I won't forgive you... Lying is too much. Where is Chanyeol?! Where is he?! I WANT TO SEE HIM! MOM... He can't be dead! It's a nightmare... Impossible... "

 

I was shocked... I couldn't eat... He was in my head... But a day...

" Se Neul-ah, I heard his voice...

No way... Impossible...

- Yobo...

- No, you're dead...

- I love you so much...

- Oppa... You... you can't be here... You're dead six months ago...

I'm in your mind... You can feel me... I'm in your head.

- B...but why?

I think you miss me... So I came for you, you have to forget me...

- Ah... God...

Your water just broke! You need to go to the hospital! "

 

I called my mom and she drived me to the hospital... I couldn't stop to think about what happened thirty minutes ago...

I felt him, he touched my hair. He touched my belly too... I could feel it. He's in my mind, and he's starting to driving me crazy...